Does someone know the input lag for the "Lenovo Legion Y25-30"?

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Frije

Does someone know the input lag for the "Lenovo Legion Y25-30"?

Post by Frije » 11 May 2023, 19:07

Hi! Just found and registered at this great forum and have been reading up for a while now.
I would like to ask if someone knows the input lag for the "Lenovo Legion Y25-30"?

I've been searching the web for days now, my technical know-how is low, but I've learned a lot of stuff along the way. Unfortunately I could only find a single input lag result for the Y25-30 in a YouTube video, which has put it at around 2.5ms of input lag. The Person used the SMTT method to test the input lag.

I've heard that SMTT is not the most accurate (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm a bit paranoid about the results and that's why I would like to ask for your help here. Maybe someone has tested this monitors input lag or knows of a resource, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help and have a good one :)