some weird behavior that i noticed with my systems here...

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
blackmagic

some weird behavior that i noticed with my systems here...

Post by blackmagic » 25 May 2023, 01:28

i dont know what it is but when i install some just random programms...then sometime during the install process i suddenly notice an mouse improvement on desktop and even the picture of dektop changes and feels more better for the eye...its rly crazy feeling when u start notice something like this but i still have no idea how that possible...

i already checked all hdds and ssds here because was think that maybe something wrong with that.

and another effect which happened here was that i installed some programms in background and meanwhile played valorant in that time...then suddenly i could feel that an improvement and boost happened during that...like someone pulled the switch from bad to good again...and then things like changed to better for some minute and i start even to hit again...

still dont understand what "just run some install of random programs" has to do with it but i feel that this all not just an placebo here and something gets triggered during that install process...but its like always random too but rly noticeable and crazy when suddenly things change to better during that process.

who had similar experience when just install some random things and after noticed changes in performance and even in online ?