input lag and cheats...

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
blackmagic

input lag and cheats...

Post by blackmagic » 04 Jun 2023, 05:32

i was think about this last time and asking how input lag and all the issues which people experience on this forum are affect cheat programs...like aimbot or wallhacks...

i mean if input lag destroys player experience so much bad then it must has an huge affect on and with cheats too.

i myself used long time ago cheats and it was like in gta san andreas times and sa-mp but it would be rly interesting to see how cheats working and behave in good places vs bad places...and in games like csgo, valorant..

there probably a huge difference too in that.

would be interesting to see and compare how an wallhack player performs with input lag or how aimbot working in such bad places against an player with wallhack but in good place and location.

but that could be an idea how to proof that all our issues are real and not just an placebo or skill issues...

still dont understand why of all players still dont just upload an video of them playing at bad place and with input lag but with wallhack turn on as an example.
this could proof and maybe reveal and show more than just an normal gameplay footage or players which move there mouse around in training maps against bots and try to proof there input lag.

I LOVE TIN FOIL

Re: input lag and cheats...

Post by I LOVE TIN FOIL » 05 Jun 2023, 19:14

???
Use wallhacks to prove input lag? All that would happen is you would subconsciously preempt when the player is about to be on your screen and kill them easily....

As for input lag and cheats it doesn't really matter at all, you can feel the input lag but at the end of the day your still cheating and gonna win anyway :lol: