Input Lag issue dissapear on new account!

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
zeasty

Input Lag issue dissapear on new account!

Post by zeasty » 07 Jun 2023, 22:28

If the pc is not configured well or not optimized ... or maybe broken or not working correctly due to bad electricity/emi then why just after creating a new account either on csgo steam or valorant (tested by me) the problem just dissapear and everything feels fluid and smooth again,
But after you main that account it will get the lag with time...
It's hard to believe... But you can try that and see the results.

The input lag issue is noticed mostly by good players/with good potential, either we are getting nerfed or we have some mysterious energy beside our good reaction time and aim etc... that ruins the devices and electronics??

Even the desync is not noticable at all on new accounts.

I hope that we'll discuss this with evidence and facts and without emotions

Also one other thing that i have noticed is the more you play the more lag you will get with time

the fps is also affected, on newer account you will get high fps than your usual account.

Sometimes just swapping accounts even if the accounts are both old can provide the same effect like creating a new one.

Skeezv

Re: Input Lag issue dissapear on new account!

Post by Skeezv » 08 Jun 2023, 15:08

idk. But maybe this is how big gaming companies equalize players for a fairer game? I didn't test the theory with a new account, as I can see I can detect the water delay immediately by turning on the computer and moving the mouse on the desktop.

KingAzar

Post by KingAzar » 08 Jun 2023, 17:37

Or maybe all accounts created prior to Valorant beta are broken!

bumbeen

Post by bumbeen » 08 Jun 2023, 17:47

the ghost of valorant beta past! 👻👻👻👻

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 08 Jun 2023, 18:23

Its true that the game runs differently on different accounts. Unfortunatelly, its a blackbox, i suspect valve from manually whitelisting pros and streamers as they dont suffer from prefires from nowhere neither lagcompensation advantage of opponents (they see 50+ms players peeking them in POV what is absolutelly impossible at regular account - first you die, then you see enemy peeking with insane speed).

Slender

Post by Slender » 09 Jun 2023, 10:51

same on all steam accounts

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 09 Jun 2023, 11:05

I already noticed this a long time ago. Steam and Valorant new accounts work perfectly, after a while the problem comes back. I haven't found a solution so far.

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 09 Jun 2023, 15:55

in my case the worst accs are the oldest ones only, 2500 and 3500hrs, both not being played at faceit as they are the worst performing with noticable behind feeling. One has 700 items in inventory, other one is empty except some medals, but they both suck. 800hr and newer accs still working decently.

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 13 Jun 2023, 16:51

joseph_from_pilsen wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:23
Its true that the game runs differently on different accounts. Unfortunatelly, its a blackbox, i suspect valve from manually whitelisting pros and streamers as they dont suffer from prefires from nowhere neither lagcompensation advantage of opponents (they see 50+ms players peeking them in POV what is absolutelly impossible at regular account - first you die, then you see enemy peeking with insane speed).
Maybe same goes for Windows local accounts? 🤔 🤔 🤔