Fixed Electrical Input Lag! Solution For Ideal Level of Input Lag in Any Place (CSGO, CS2, Valorant)

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
blackmagic

Fixed Electrical Input Lag! Solution For Ideal Level of Input Lag in Any Place (CSGO, CS2, Valorant)

Post by blackmagic » 17 Jul 2023, 05:05

phpBB [video]

WARNING! THIS VIDEO IS SCAM ! WATCH BY YOUR OWN RISK ! AND USE YOUR COMMON SENSE !

just find this video which was uploaded some hours ago...

it sounded rly nice at the start with good english but then i saw the russians part...where 1 guy proofs to his friend the MAGIC FIX which works at any PLACE.

which all remind me very hard on some other scam channel which i already saw some month ago and you can see and find it under but its only in Russlan language...but same scam method with random people that got something fixed by some input lag gurus.

this all guys want rly to make out money from this all bullshit by sell some mystery solution and give some mystery consulting on Electric Input Lag in discord.

PRICE ONLY 199$. :lol:
and that only just for 1 hour talk in discord and consulting and probably by show some fake proofs which should make you believe that there FIX and this mystery VERY VERY EXPENSIVE solution rly works...

this all dont even the price for the fix and real solution itself...its only just talk and some fake demos in realtime per skype probably and after they try to sell to you the real fake shit for probably much more money or whatever deal and scam they manage to do with you at there private discord BAZAR... :lol:

:!:
i dont want rly advertising this guys and what they try to do and i dont rly want promote this shit...honestly :!:

but still decided to share this "genius masterpiece plan" here with you guys and with the community...which has and owns more braincells than these 2 guys together in that one video.
im very sure about that.

so all can have good laugh today and just want make your day some more posetive about all the input lag topic. ;)

but you can see with your own eyes how absurd this all is and how stupid it can be and turn in completely mind blowing sad direction...its more than sad but i find it just funny as hell but at same time i want to cry and pray for all the souls which gonna buy this scam. :lol:

but if someone here want to try out that SCAM consulting and has 199$ to waste easy...

then pls pls pls for god sake tell and share here what this scammers has to say and how there consulting looks like...would be nice if someone would record everything in discord and share this funny talk here with the community of input laggers.

i think this would be rly fun for everyone here and im myself very curious what this scammers has to say about electricity input lag and the way and process how they try to scam people in discord with this bullshit. :lol:

edit: i even downloaded this video and saved on my pc...so this masterpiece dont get lost in near future or get accidentally deleted from youtube.
Last edited by blackmagic on 17 Jul 2023, 10:46, edited 47 times in total.

dervu

Re: Fixed Electrical Input Lag! Solution For Ideal Level of Input Lag in Any Place (CSGO, CS2, Valorant)

Post by dervu » 17 Jul 2023, 05:34

In comments he responded to me that he is not hiding information about full price, but you have to ask him on discord.
If he is not hiding, why not place it in video?
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

blackmagic

Re: Fixed Electrical Input Lag! Solution For Ideal Level of Input Lag in Any Place (CSGO, CS2, Valorant)

Post by blackmagic » 17 Jul 2023, 05:52

dervu wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 05:34
In comments he responded to me that he is not hiding information about full price, but you have to ask him on discord.
If he is not hiding, why not place it in video?

i think everyone with some common sense and some precentage of brain figure out quick what this all is about and what they try to do...

this whole video is just fucking mind blowing hardcore stupid (especially the russians part with his friend) but fun as hell to watch this all at same time. :lol:

we should just report such scam or do something against before its to late and before all the aware input lag kids (with not so much brain capacity already) throw away there parents wallet and credit card for nothing...its some hard disturbing what happening and how all this input lag scam can evolve in near future...

this all just some very amateur start of input lag scam...which will fail (i hope so) but there will be another scammers probably soon who gonna jump on this train and which gonna turn it all into more better professional scam with better marketing plan than those 2 amateur brainless examples in this video.

but someone without much knowledge and experience can even fall into such amateur scam trap...i can very good imagine that by the amount of people which already give up and lost all there logic and brain with input lag problem and already ready to give everything away just for some ONE IN ALL MAGIC SOLUTION.

and exact on those "lost people" this scammers make an bet on when produced this bullshit video...and that what this video is all about. nothing more nothing less.

its rly sad when you start to understand this all shit and what this 2 imbeciles rly try to do with that all...

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 17 Jul 2023, 07:06

Your posting style never seems to disappoint melol

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 17 Jul 2023, 08:38

why are you posting this at all?

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 17 Jul 2023, 08:41

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/@Takix
Optimization Universe.
THIS SECOND SCAM CHANNEL! WATCH BY YOUR OWN RISK AND USE YOUR COMMON SENSE !

this another channel which i already saw some weeks ago or month but find again and it still exist...very scam too with almost same scam methods like the channel above...

this channel is 100% scam which try the same thing like these 2 imbeciles above and there is a big chance that those scammers are even the same people which just run this both channels...but now this imbeciles try it ALL IN ENGLISH on another channel...probably because russians input lag community dont buy and fall into this scam magic fix solution much and there genius business plan on input lag failed...with not so much profit and gain :lol:

its literally similar scam channel which talk about only input lag and selling some mystery fixes for money...but this one channel just more all in russians and for russians speaking people and probably was created and focused on scam more these group of players...

and here how it works:

on this channel they mostly show fake experience results and talk with random fake people which just pretend that the fix is rly working and how everything changed for them after the magic optimization and how happy they are now and how they thankfully for the input lag fix... :lol: blabla...and so on...

totally scam for very dumb or some lost people...and they tag every there video with "input lag"...for a good reason...because that there main target group which they try to scam with all that methods and they know exactly and everything about the input lag community and all the electricity and emi talk topics which gets bigger and more bigger day by day and about all the players that fight input lag and search for solutions right now in this moment...

and this scammers just using this all knowledge now to scam those "lost people and players" and want get some dirty peanuts by that way...

but this the method they use on this channel and how they try to advertising there very secret mystery input lag optimization solution.

watch out guys.
be carefully and dont fall into all this shit.
russians speaking people too...
Last edited by blackmagic on 17 Jul 2023, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 17 Jul 2023, 11:48

these guys just got a very serious competition...the prices falling fast... :!:

not much bullshit talk and just straight to the point and way way cheaper... :lol:

its very hard business in input lag electricity world...not so easy to survive and earn some dollas with it. :cry:

looks like this gonna be a hard and long fight on the wolf street...for every penny and till to 1 cent for consultation and for the solution.

but i still gonna wait some until the price fall down to 10 dolla and then gonna buy too....mhh maybe.

i know this market already very good.

i was an professional trader in my past life.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 17 Jul 2023, 12:33

naporitan wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 12:27
Cringe... It's a scam.
a very scary cringe...

which try to scam players and make money with that all.

the second russsian channel looks more professional scam (they build a good advertise strategy on how to bring players to buy there placebo fixes just by upload some fake experiences and make some fake interviews with players which fake buy there input lag optimization and are fake happy after with the fix)...those scammers used there brain some atleast on how to scam properly with all that input lag topic.

if compare with that amateur english one channel...which is rly just hardcore straight dumb and asks 199$ fucking dollas for consultation. :lol:

and i dont want know how many russians kids already fall into that fix trap by those fake input lag optimizations gurus which sell air...

this world finished.

and its just hardcore sad at this point but funny at same time but still sad and funny and sad... :cry: