Found something related to CS input lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
RealNC
Site Admin

Re: Found something related to CS input lag

Post by RealNC » 29 Mar 2024, 07:16

Sambyal wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 14:09
downloaded an copy version of csgo
Please don't reference pirated copies of games.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 29 Mar 2024, 09:41

U should ban this guy. He’s going to hack int your system and install remote view

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 02 Apr 2024, 14:28

Sambyal wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 14:09
[removed by moderator]
Please don't post pirated downloads.

Also, some pirated versions steal bitcoin from your computer's cryptocurrency wallets.
I heard one cheating gamer lost over a million dollars worth of crypto, because they installed a malware-infected cheat/pirated download.
Also got their passwords stolen too.

Never, never download games except from official sources such as Steam.
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 14:46
I don't know how this post was not removed! Regardless of intentions, the structure of the post itself raises a lot of red flags!
We have to thank the user who "Reported Post" to us.
Sometimes some of us are so busy, while others don't really notice until too late;
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!