Thank you

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Maldoror

Thank you

Post by Maldoror » 09 Jan 2024, 12:39

My friend Chief Blur Buster. After updating the computer I used years ago with a new computer that is x4 times better, I encountered problems that I could not understand. I have renewed the entire computer many times for 2 years. During this process, I bought and tested components such as graphics cards, monitors, and mice separately, and eventually, some users like me in this forum thought that this problem was caused by domestic electricity. Unfortunately, I cannot write the details because my English is not very good. I just want to thank you very, very much. Your posts are truly instructive, as they should be for a person who does not understand but is curious. Generally, people who know and understand give memorized answers such as "turn off xxx" or "turn on xxx", but your shares made me think a lot, and your shares about monitor frequencies and technologies informed me in a positive way, and I I was able to apply my logic more accurately and now I can understand many things. I typically have concrete experience on the subject. Thank you very much for this. In my eyes, you are like an Albert Einstein in the computer field, especially in the monitor department :) Really everything is frequency and energy. This forum has given me a lot of things in general, especially you. I do optimization work commercially, and at the same time, I share accurate information in my field. Take care of yourself and keep sharing. I don't know if sharing on Twitch is prohibited here, but I just want to say that 80% of my success belongs to you and express my gratitude for everything <3 Twitch; lautreamont__