This has finally come to and end

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
n1zoo

Re: This has finally come to and end

Post by n1zoo » 15 Jan 2024, 08:58

removing fans helps but it has nothing to do with how the game should actually work

Kvoyn0v

Post by Kvoyn0v » 20 Jan 2024, 18:32

I think this problem may be related to stress, fibromyalgia, CSF pressure, or some other neurological condition. I also swear that I have some sort of weird effect on the functioning of the Xbox/pc lol

Mr1991

Post by Mr1991 » 27 Jan 2024, 21:20

MontyTheAverage wrote:
13 Jan 2024, 15:11
beirut__ wrote:
10 Jan 2024, 18:07
Hey everyone. Some of you probably read my input lag delay or whatever posts on here. I have been trying a lot of different things. Last night, I went to my friends house to finally see what my game works like and could it be that it is related to a place where I am, internet connection, hardware, software, whatever. He has 4k elo on faceit which tells me that he doesn't have any issues with his performance. This guy started playing long after I did, and he became a monster at this game. Long story short, it was all the same. Not a slight difference in any aspect of the game. I couldnt connect any shots, I couldnt win battles, I couldnt give any impact to my team. One game was enough for me to realize. All this time and resource consuming journey in the hope of finding this imaginary solution havent been profitable for me in any sense of the game. All the times where I was performing greatly was just a placebo after I changed or tweaked something. It was not in itself a fix for anything. Just my mind bluffing. So I realized that I need to stop with this. I disassembled my whole configuration and put it on sale. I am certain that I can't find a fix for something that doesn't actually exist. I am bad at the game for whatever the reason, and as hard as it sounds for me to make it acceptable, I have come to terms with it. I just dont have it in me. I stopped having fun playing long time ago, as I am usually losing, so there is not one more reason for me to be trying. Hell, there are people that have 50% less time in this game, play on default settings with not so special equipment , and they could destroy me in any aspect of it. I finally found the root problem of it all. Its not hardware, software, internet, EMI, or whatever, it is myself.

However, I feel really bad for some of you that dont lack skills but cannot play due to whatever factors. I sincerely wish you all to find the fix and enjoy gaming like you used to. In these couple of weeks, I read a lot of stories here, which were all part of my realization about my problem also. I wish you all a succesful journey. Thank you all for providing the great amount of information which was very valuable to me. My end of the story with gaming stops here, I will be looking into some other things which does not include anything related to PC's. Take care of yourselves and dont lose your health over something. Gl and hf.^^
This thing just doesn't make sense.... And I do not believe you just suck and your friend is better. I thought it was ridiculous but I am starting to look more into our body being the issue or something related to it.
Can’t rule it out

https://x.com/xtreeoflife/status/171259 ... 00319?s=46

r0ach

Post by r0ach » 31 Jan 2024, 15:28

Instead of reading EMI posts that have no solution besides buying a high end double conversion unit for $1000 that sounds like a boat motor and may or may not do something, you should probably start with reading this post first:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13004

beirut__

Post by beirut__ » 01 Feb 2024, 12:11

I have stopped looking for any solution r0ach. Thanks for your kindness and trying to help me in finding the solution. I dont play this game anymore as I dont have any patience left to look for a solution to something that is so deeply wrong and unknown to the most of us. Im pretty sure that it is more than just skill and shooting. There is a whole load of milions of factors that are affecting the game. It is very unstable and I dont want, not one more second, to devote to finding the solution. It is out of my power and I think I gave it enough tries. It is always the same. A bliss of finding the solution and enjoying the game for a couple of days/weeks, and then the downfall. I dont feel anything when I enter the game and I dont have any motivation left to play. I hope you will find the solution for whatever. Game is made that way. You just cant be good and stay like that.

r0ach

Post by r0ach » 01 Feb 2024, 17:29

beirut__ wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 12:11
You just cant be good and stay like that.
This is true and hardware variables play a huge part. I've bought several monitors in the last few months and many of them have crap mouse movement while I can aim like the 2nd coming of Jesus using a Koorui 240hz 1440p monitor. Only problem is it has eye strain that sneaks up on you after about an hour or so making it not usable in the long run. Then the only other modern monitor I can find with acceptable mouse movement are things like the Innocn 27G1S, which ALSO has eye strain.

In the past there were obviously minor differences in how you play with different hardware setups, but we're at a point now where the difference in setups is just titanically large + factoring in the numerous BIOS settings even if hardware is identical. It's such a chore now trying to cobble together components that function well and figure out all the BIOS settings, Windows settings, and everything else on top of that.

We're at a point now where the only thing that can fix gaming is a vertically integrated mega-company releasing an SOC with CPU, RAM, and GPU bolted on + their own operating system and quality controlled OEM power supply. In other words, something like a Playstation 6 with completely open desktop/mouse/browser use. PS5 is dual CCD + a realtek NIC so it would probably be mediocre for that purpose even if it was totally hacked.