This has finally come to and end

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
cursed-gamer

Re: This has finally come to and end

Post by cursed-gamer » 11 Jan 2024, 11:06

beirut__ wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 10:04
cursed-gamer wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 09:59
beirut__ wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 09:05
cursed-gamer wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 08:03

Make 100% headshots and 50+ kills on DM and come back.

Yes
So what is your explanation for your sisters performance on the same pc, same account, same house? In your opinion, what was the main factor that she was on top of her performance that game?
The answer to the question is the same as why your body should affect the performance of your computer in any way. It is: I DON'T KNOW
Well you said that you performed greatly on DM. What was your body like when you were doing that? Your analogy is not right.
How the hell would I know? Please stop asking me stupid questions and try to read with understanding because I mentioned that it happens very rare.

beirut__

Post by beirut__ » 11 Jan 2024, 11:45

cursed-gamer wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 11:06
beirut__ wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 10:04
cursed-gamer wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 09:59
beirut__ wrote:
11 Jan 2024, 09:05

So what is your explanation for your sisters performance on the same pc, same account, same house? In your opinion, what was the main factor that she was on top of her performance that game?
The answer to the question is the same as why your body should affect the performance of your computer in any way. It is: I DON'T KNOW
Well you said that you performed greatly on DM. What was your body like when you were doing that? Your analogy is not right.
How the hell would I know? Please stop asking me stupid questions and try to read with understanding because I mentioned that it happens very rare.
Because your assumptions are stupid. By putting those questions, I am clearly telling you to look again at the stupidity of your thoughts on this.

Kvoyn0v

Post by Kvoyn0v » 11 Jan 2024, 19:45

Maybe there is something wrong with our bodies, possibly neck/clavicle area tightness and poor blood flow to the brain?

JustNumber

Post by JustNumber » 12 Jan 2024, 02:19

Lack of the skills lol . I have this issue but with one exception . I Also have good days or hours when everything working smooth . And when everything working smooth last week i did 55 kills in opr in New world game . If is everything working smooth i did top 1 arena kills server in New world 16 kills for arena . If is working smooth my world of tanks wn8 is 5000 like top world players . In warzone i do 20 kills with closed eyes . Please dont comment something about us on the forum . Because if is working good i eat bots like you .

beirut__

Post by beirut__ » 12 Jan 2024, 02:35

JustNumber wrote:
12 Jan 2024, 02:19
Lack of the skills lol . I have this issue but with one exception . I Also have good days or hours when everything working smooth . And when everything working smooth last week i did 55 kills in opr in New world game . If is everything working smooth i did top 1 arena kills server in New world 16 kills for arena . If is working smooth my world of tanks wn8 is 5000 like top world players . In warzone i do 20 kills with closed eyes . Please dont comment something about us on the forum . Because if is working good i eat bots like you .
I was talking about myself. Its not the same for everyone. For myself, I am sure it is, and I have a full right to tell so.

Kipperii

Post by Kipperii » 12 Jan 2024, 02:58

beirut__ wrote:
10 Jan 2024, 18:07
Hey everyone. Some of you probably read my input lag delay or whatever posts on here. I have been trying a lot of different things. Last night, I went to my friends house to finally see what my game works like and could it be that it is related to a place where I am, internet connection, hardware, software, whatever. He has 4k elo on faceit which tells me that he doesn't have any issues with his performance. This guy started playing long after I did, and he became a monster at this game. Long story short, it was all the same. Not a slight difference in any aspect of the game. I couldnt connect any shots, I couldnt win battles, I couldnt give any impact to my team. One game was enough for me to realize. All this time and resource consuming journey in the hope of finding this imaginary solution havent been profitable for me in any sense of the game. All the times where I was performing greatly was just a placebo after I changed or tweaked something. It was not in itself a fix for anything. Just my mind bluffing. So I realized that I need to stop with this. I disassembled my whole configuration and put it on sale. I am certain that I can't find a fix for something that doesn't actually exist. I am bad at the game for whatever the reason, and as hard as it sounds for me to make it acceptable, I have come to terms with it. I just dont have it in me. I stopped having fun playing long time ago, as I am usually losing, so there is not one more reason for me to be trying. Hell, there are people that have 50% less time in this game, play on default settings with not so special equipment , and they could destroy me in any aspect of it. I finally found the root problem of it all. Its not hardware, software, internet, EMI, or whatever, it is myself.

However, I feel really bad for some of you that dont lack skills but cannot play due to whatever factors. I sincerely wish you all to find the fix and enjoy gaming like you used to. In these couple of weeks, I read a lot of stories here, which were all part of my realization about my problem also. I wish you all a succesful journey. Thank you all for providing the great amount of information which was very valuable to me. My end of the story with gaming stops here, I will be looking into some other things which does not include anything related to PC's. Take care of yourselves and dont lose your health over something. Gl and hf.^^
My problem happened after I joined this forum. Since I found this forum online, my brain uncontrollably suspected that I had a "Desync" problem, and then my rank level kept dropping. :lol: :lol:

beirut__

Post by beirut__ » 12 Jan 2024, 05:25

Kipperii wrote:
12 Jan 2024, 02:58
beirut__ wrote:
Hey everyone. Some of you probably read my input lag delay or whatever posts on here. I have been trying a lot of different things. Last night, I went to my friends house to finally see what my game works like and could it be that it is related to a place where I am, internet connection, hardware, software, whatever. He has 4k elo on faceit which tells me that he doesn't have any issues with his performance. This guy started playing long after I did, and he became a monster at this game. Long story short, it was all the same. Not a slight difference in any aspect of the game. I couldnt connect any shots, I couldnt win battles, I couldnt give any impact to my team. One game was enough for me to realize. All this time and resource consuming journey in the hope of finding this imaginary solution havent been profitable for me in any sense of the game. All the times where I was performing greatly was just a placebo after I changed or tweaked something. It was not in itself a fix for anything. Just my mind bluffing. So I realized that I need to stop with this. I disassembled my whole configuration and put it on sale. I am certain that I can't find a fix for something that doesn't actually exist. I am bad at the game for whatever the reason, and as hard as it sounds for me to make it acceptable, I have come to terms with it. I just dont have it in me. I stopped having fun playing long time ago, as I am usually losing, so there is not one more reason for me to be trying. Hell, there are people that have 50% less time in this game, play on default settings with not so special equipment , and they could destroy me in any aspect of it. I finally found the root problem of it all. Its not hardware, software, internet, EMI, or whatever, it is myself.

However, I feel really bad for some of you that dont lack skills but cannot play due to whatever factors. I sincerely wish you all to find the fix and enjoy gaming like you used to. In these couple of weeks, I read a lot of stories here, which were all part of my realization about my problem also. I wish you all a succesful journey. Thank you all for providing the great amount of information which was very valuable to me. My end of the story with gaming stops here, I will be looking into some other things which does not include anything related to PC's. Take care of yourselves and dont lose your health over something. Gl and hf.^^
My problem happened after I joined this forum. Since I found this forum online, my brain uncontrollably suspected that I had a "Desync" problem, and then my rank level kept dropping. :lol: :lol:

Thats all psychological.

JustNumber

Post by JustNumber » 12 Jan 2024, 11:00

beirut__ wrote:
12 Jan 2024, 02:35
JustNumber wrote:
I was talking about myself. Its not the same for everyone. For myself, I am sure it is, and I have a full right to tell so.
Was not about you my friend . I respect all opinion. That was for guy commented about all of us on the forum .

JustNumber

Post by JustNumber » 12 Jan 2024, 11:00

beirut__ wrote:
12 Jan 2024, 02:35
JustNumber wrote:
Was not about you my friend . I respect all opinion. That was for guy commented about all of us on the forum .

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 13 Jan 2024, 15:11

beirut__ wrote:

This thing just doesn't make sense.... And I do not believe you just suck and your friend is better. I thought it was ridiculous but I am starting to look more into our body being the issue or something related to it.