I'm going crazy

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
BlurWickd

Re: I'm going crazy

Post by BlurWickd » 03 Feb 2024, 13:33

widow13 wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 12:36
BlurWickd wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 11:07
Update:
Issue seems to be resolved, over 24hours now and devices are working as they should including wireless mice. Previously with my other monitor the mouse was somehow giving me shocks / felt like a moving a magnet on a fridge - this is no longer the case. Games also feel very responsive in comparison. I still have genuinely no idea how this is even possible but yeah. Also the fiber optic DP cable that previously wasn't working on the other monitor after second try that I thought was broken - well now it works? lol
That's good to hear. I hope it stays that way so you can enjoy using your pc. I also had electrician over and pc seems a lot more stable now as my voltage doesn't drop as low as it used to.
The electrician didn't change anything just checked out the sockets, took them off the wall checked out the wires etc but all was fine. Are you by any chance using any wifi/power boosters in the house? he did say these can cause issues related to that.

widow13

Post by widow13 » 03 Feb 2024, 14:43

BlurWickd wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 13:33
widow13 wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 12:36
BlurWickd wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 11:07
Update:
Issue seems to be resolved, over 24hours now and devices are working as they should including wireless mice. Previously with my other monitor the mouse was somehow giving me shocks / felt like a moving a magnet on a fridge - this is no longer the case. Games also feel very responsive in comparison. I still have genuinely no idea how this is even possible but yeah. Also the fiber optic DP cable that previously wasn't working on the other monitor after second try that I thought was broken - well now it works? lol
That's good to hear. I hope it stays that way so you can enjoy using your pc. I also had electrician over and pc seems a lot more stable now as my voltage doesn't drop as low as it used to.
The electrician didn't change anything just checked out the sockets, took them off the wall checked out the wires etc but all was fine. Are you by any chance using any wifi/power boosters in the house? he did say these can cause issues related to that.
No I don't use wifi/power boosters but I personally had power issues to attend and I did. My power panel was getting hot when I had the boiler on and my voltage was way too low on peak hours. I changed breakers/cables/bridges/fuses and also distributed my lines on 5 fuses to reduce load(Only had 3) which helped by a lot during peak times and my power panel doesn't get hot either anymore. I'll change the whole thing in the near future.

Will play on Tuesday because I work 14 hours a day lately and will see how it goes but things do feel a lot better.

Ziehesh

Post by Ziehesh » 04 Feb 2024, 10:18

"I did see 1 review of the xl2566k saying to 'not buy this monitor if you have emi issues' but I don't think my house suffers with any emi issues, I've never had any issues before and I've lived here for over 20 years - all electrical sockets have been tested for grounding and everything seems fine"
Can u give a link for this message?
U fixed you buy another monitor?
I have 2566k with this trouble.
Xl 2546