CSGO feels like 60hz [Internet Latency Issues]

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Unreazz

Re: CSGO feels like 60hz [Internet Latency Issues]

Post by Unreazz » 26 Mar 2024, 09:11

None wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:05
The problem could be 2: Power quality is bad or noise on internet line or from isp side (snr margin or h-field in you are near your cables).
High SNR Margin not only will improve the feeling. Screen sharpness will increase, faster bullets with more stable recoil and crisp audio, slower enemy models and so on... It feels like your pc got another shot of life and as for electricity quality it could be many reasons starting from parasitic field from external sources to interference in your ground or bad power cycle. Filtering H-field is not easy and most of the time it requires changing location, and even finding a proper location without such issue is not an easy task too, and if you don't believe me try a power conditioner or try to sacrifice your internet speed at the cost of your snr margin. We can talk from now till years. Speaking is not like feeling trust me. You need to troubleshoot and feel the difference yourself. Top notch pcs with high fps and low ping is just a number and will render useless aka dead with bad quality electricity and internet!
If the issue is related to the internet, adjusting the SNR Margin alone won't solve it. I had an ASUS router that allowed me to configure the SNR only on the download side; the upload side wasn't available. Even when I increased it to over 30, my bandwidth remained loose, but it didn't change the game's behavior. The frustrating desync issue persisted, unfortunately.