Im offering 50€ to whoever fixes my input lag in csgo

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
lexlazootin

Re: Im offering 50€ to whoever fixes my input lag in csgo

Post by lexlazootin » 04 May 2018, 12:13

That is why i was not participating in the discussion in this thread, because clearly what br00m experienced and described was not caused by bad internet performance. In the end both of you agreed, while testing input lag with 1000FPS camera. And here is the irony... you always made fun of me when i was describing things and experiences by feeling (due to performance difference/flunctuations) because it was hard to pinpoint this "input lag"/"stutter" like problems and laggy feel that many people were experiencing (in other threads..), and now both of you thought that there was an input lag issue between csgo/css and it looks it wasn't, despite it essentially feeling like an input lag issue.
The irony is that i had a vague feeling of input latency, and it turns out it was all in my head... :lol:

Why would you assume that either of us have shitty internet and/or didn't test in a LAN setting before doing the tests? Wouldn't we notice that the feeling of input latency goes away during LAN games if there was a difference? Why would playing online effect the mouse cursor especially because it's CLIENT SIDE. IF IT WAS NETWORK RELATED WHY WOULD IT ONLY HAPPEN ON ONE GAME. :lol:

I honestly can't understand how do not realize how faulty your thinking is. I know you're going to ignore this completely again, but how about you prove it.
On top of that i have 20+ years of experience with gaming online, so i know what is actually important when it comes to playing online and what is a not important or even a complete waste of time (focus wise).
Wow, you've played online games before? you should tell valve why their new CS:GO engine is so faulty because you obviously know more then them :lol:

Edit: Wtf is with this response of "i'm so good you should listen to me" BS because it's so annoying. Do people honestly belive that because you've been around for 20 years that you can't be wrong? You see this response with people like R0ach who's famous for spewing BS about Bios tweaks lowering input lag. You should really not do that because it just shows how much of a god complex you have.