I tested my inputlag in CSGO and CSS with a 1000fps camera

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
A Solid lad

Re: I tested my inputlag in CSGO and CSS with a 1000fps came

Post by A Solid lad » 02 Mar 2018, 10:41

Happy to see people still care about CSS, I still play it on a regular basis, and it does feel more responsive.
Maybe... if you're curious, and/or willing to, you could try playing the game with my settings, to see if you notice a difference.

One very important thing is to set the game to run on the older directX api, that is 8.1. (you can do 8, but 8.1 felt smoother to me)
...but there are a lot more things to dial back and reduce via the config file, if you want the smoothest experience possible.
Just let me know if u'd like to try my autoexec.
Discord | Youtube | Twitch
Steam with a list of monitors & mice I've used/use.

br00m

Post by br00m » 06 Mar 2018, 10:15

i assume you are talking about settings for csgo. id love to try! were u talking about csgo aswell with direct x? im not aware of the fact that u can change the directx version of csgo. i will add you on steam.

RealNC
Site Admin

Post by RealNC » 06 Mar 2018, 10:20

He's talking about CSS (Counter-Strike Source.)
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.