Nvidia Profile Inspector CSGO

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
3xpert

Nvidia Profile Inspector CSGO

Post by 3xpert » 03 May 2018, 21:57

Can any one help with the Best setting for Nvidia Profile Inspector CSGO

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia Profile Inspector CSGO

Post by RealNC » 03 May 2018, 22:14

There's nothing there that matters.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

lexlazootin

Post by lexlazootin » 04 May 2018, 03:27

Believe me, if anyone did have a answer they would let the world know and it would be patched as default pretty quickly. But atm it's already the lowest latency it could be.

mello

Post by mello » 04 May 2018, 03:56

3xpert wrote:Can any one help with the Best setting for Nvidia Profile Inspector CSGO
As RealNC said, settings that are there doesn't matter. But i can tell you a few things that matter based on my 20 year of experience with online gaming.

- get more fps in the game
- get monitor with highest hz possible
- get monitor with lowest possible motion blur
- if you are bothered by stutter/tearing, get a g-sync/freesync monitor (even if you are a pro, that might actually help your performance)
- get internet connection that is not affected by network congestion and internet performance fluctuations

And you can forget about everything else. Do not waste time on searching for best settings or system tricks & tips in hopes of finding a tangible improvement because it won't happen. Most of these tricks are completely useless and they won't help you in any way.

The last one from my list is crucial and most important thing. It is a somewhat a wild card, because you have no control over your internet connection and you have to deal with what you got. Basically, you are either lucky, semi-lucky or unlucky when it comes to internet connection performance. If you are unlucky, your online gaming will suffer greately. In some countries, depending on your ISP, you can acutally make a difference in your online gaming, here are few tips:

Do a research and choose ISP which will give you this:

- business package with packet priority handling in the network and with nrt-VBR
(because packet priority handling is not available for regular customers)
- disabled DLM on your profile that is assigned to your customer account (DSL, ADSL, VDSL connections)
(because DLM interferes with UDP packets that FPS games are using)
- if DLM can't be disabled, at least ability to choose interleaving depth (DSL, ADSL, VDSL connections)
(call your ISP and tell them to set the lowest possible interleaving depth on your profile)

If you are lucky and it can be done in your country, then you will have a real and tangible advantage over everyone that you are playing against (no matter what your monitor or hardware is) or at least you will play on equal terms against players who have perfect internet connections.