CS GO input lag after a few rounds

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
wadge

Re: CS GO input lag after a few rounds

Post by wadge » 04 Oct 2022, 08:59

mago wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 07:33
mybad wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 19:13
mago wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 17:50
anyone tried insulating transformer ?
special for you.
mybad wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 22:32
You are saying - this is electricity,
someone commented - I am playing from the battery, the problem does not fix, but you guys are ignoring this.
u mean like UPS ? and while the testing the power cable was disconnected ?
What didnt you understand in Chief previous message ? If you want to talk about electricity there is another forum section for that.

InputLagger

Re: CS GO input lag after a few rounds

Post by InputLagger » 12 Oct 2022, 18:56

paddyhhh wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 07:09
hi,
so the last weeks cs go was really bad input lag wise, wasted time testing the usual useless fixes.
Always about 30 sec the game was perfect than decreased instantly.
As already mentioned, I already had times when cs go run perfect for hours/days.

Today is a day like this. What I did this morning?
When my game ran perfectly for hours some months ago, I created a system restore point. I restored to this point and game ran instantly perfect for 4hours now.
Cs feels just as the game speed is doubled, no single stutter, audio stutter etc. My sensitivity feels so much faster. Can even play uncapped smooth and build up muscle memory in some minutes dm.
I tested latencymon and mousetester. There is no difference to when my game is bad.
Today is holiday in my country, so utilization of internet/elec should be worse than on normal days.

Do you know anything that I could test what I could later compare when my game runs bad again?
Try to compare both systems with files also, I forgot, but maybe total commander can show up the differences