CS GO input lag after a few rounds

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Kvcc0611

Re: CS GO input lag after a few rounds

Post by Kvcc0611 » 26 Sep 2022, 04:46

I connect server then in pistol round everything is fine until next or third round then noticable inputlag starts. When i change fps_max in game to whatever amount, it is good for 2 rounds then same. When ı alt tab and return the game it is good but 2 rounds later it is same. When ı off my monitor and on it is good and 2 rounds later same. I read in toms hardware a solution for a problem like this and he had bought cat 8 sftp cable (shielded) which does not cause interference with the other softwares. I bought it and haven’t tried yet .

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 26 Sep 2022, 23:45

If you have tried all the troubleshooting there is out there on the web and have not fixed it. And happens on multiple devices. It's some type of electrical issue with no solution yet. Join the club.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 27 Sep 2022, 01:56

You can’t fix this

Kvcc0611

Post by Kvcc0611 » 28 Sep 2022, 06:39

But no input lag on aimbotz and inputlag just in mm and esea servers (faceit also). Electiricity doesn’t affect on aimbotz ?

paddyhhh

Post by paddyhhh » 29 Sep 2022, 16:52

dont waste your time.Tried to fix it for 8 years.
Randomly gets better for hours/days.
Then is "desynced" again for weeks

Slender

Post by Slender » 29 Sep 2022, 18:20

paddyhhh wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:52
dont waste your time.Tried to fix it for 8 years.
Randomly gets better for hours/days.
Then is "desynced" again for weeks
you use interrupt affinity?

paddyhhh

Post by paddyhhh » 30 Sep 2022, 13:30

I assigned mouse, GPU, audio to different cores.
Did not make any difference to me.

After joining the server, game is perfect for about 30-60s then gets worse. Game just gets slower, mouse is sluggish, audio stutters while shooting, and everything feels desynced.
But every few feeks, it just stays perfect until one day its shit again. :) Doesnt matter with which settings I play then, uncapped without sync, capped with RTSS and vsync+gsync (390hz), all feels responsive and perfect.

I am on ReviOS without anything than cs.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 30 Sep 2022, 15:02

paddyhhh wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 13:30

After joining the server, game is perfect for about 30-60s then gets worse. Game just gets slower, mouse is sluggish, audio stutters while shooting, and everything feels desynced.
But every few feeks, it just stays perfect until one day its shit again. :) Doesnt matter with which settings I play then, uncapped without sync, capped with RTSS and vsync+gsync (390hz), all feels responsive and perfect.

You can’t fix this with hardware change or software change no matter what you do lol. Only solution is either a new location, power station and test. I’m personally done trying to hardware fix or use a powerstation, only solution I’m looking for now is finding a net cafe that has smooth pcs.

paddyhhh

Post by paddyhhh » 30 Sep 2022, 15:18

assombrosso wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:02
paddyhhh wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 13:30

You can’t fix this with hardware change or software change no matter what you do lol. Only solution is either a new location, power station and test. I’m personally done trying to hardware fix or use a powerstation, only solution I’m looking for now is finding a net cafe that has smooth pcs.
I know I cant fix it, thats why I wrote dont waste your time. :D
I tested pure sine wave inverter and played from car battery. No change.
I still think it has to do with internet, even if all obvious
parameters look good.

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 30 Sep 2022, 16:09

paddyhhh wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 15:18
I know I cant fix it, thats why I wrote dont waste your time. :D
I tested pure sine wave inverter and played from car battery. No change.
I still think it has to do with internet, even if all obvious
parameters look good.
And probably you're right. Occasionally I play with the 4 mates who have the same ISP (known for providing internet via coax) and CS:GO works for them perfectly. Personally I don't know anybody with this specific ISP that have any issues. None of the magic electricity improving tricks helped in a slightest way so I assume it's the internet however I tried different ISPs but I am pretty sure that they are leasing faulty infrastructure.