[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
heavywe

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by heavywe » 26 Nov 2020, 22:52

Nawafwabs wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 21:35
After fixing my problems with Emi In 2020 Mar 24

My muscle memory improves a lot

And i moving forward in competitive rank mode

Im not great player but im trying

Rocket league :

Overwatch :

How did you fix it? :(

Unixko

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Unixko » 27 Nov 2020, 01:54

Nawafwabs wrote:

My muscle memory improves a lot

And i moving forward in competitive rank mode

Im not great player but im trying

Rocket league :

Overwatch :

so what you did
this is your last message on youtube
the fix was to turn off one key in main circuit was caused that problem and that lower emi over the house , i had power condition and it give me lower emi but that isn’t enough because my room had light and other plug and i need to put PC away from it 10m at least but i fix it instead put my pc outside house

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 03 Dec 2020, 13:12

Nawafwabs wrote:
dude, we need more information how did you do it.

riddlaaaaa

Post by riddlaaaaa » 04 Dec 2020, 14:49

yes how have you fixed it mate????

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 04 Dec 2020, 16:05

To temper expectations...

...EMI fixes generally are often not one-size-fits-all. They are often unique fixes for unique EMI circumstances.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

andrelip

Post by andrelip » 04 Dec 2020, 17:37

Guys with LDAT/Reflex Latency Analyzer, please do a MythBuster in this subject.

TTT

Post by TTT » 11 Dec 2020, 16:54

Screenshot of winning a game is proof that he fixed his EMI problem. :lol:

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 08 Jan 2021, 20:06

I just came to say hello. Im 27 year old fps addict and im a EMI positive. Same story here i tried 6 different builds since 2011 more like 8000 euro wasted with all thoose pc builds , mouses, sound cards..., pc player since 1998 , cs player since 2003. I literally grew up on cs and orange box games. I spend like year and 3 months on tweaking windows you know messsing with registries, timers , pinning drivers to different cores and still everything was temporary. Then i found some articles about emi , bought power strip with emi filter and was overhyped for 7 days until its starts to get shitty again. So here i am. Hello guys

Anonymous768119

Post by Anonymous768119 » 09 Jan 2021, 19:51

agendarsky wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 20:06
I just came to say hello. Im 27 year old fps addict and im a EMI positive. Same story here i tried 6 different builds since 2011 more like 8000 euro wasted with all thoose pc builds , mouses, sound cards..., pc player since 1998 , cs player since 2003. I literally grew up on cs and orange box games. I spend like year and 3 months on tweaking windows you know messsing with registries, timers , pinning drivers to different cores and still everything was temporary. Then i found some articles about emi , bought power strip with emi filter and was overhyped for 7 days until its starts to get shitty again. So here i am. Hello guys
Just the same like me with 240 and 144Hz monitors. I was excited for some time and it became crap and not smooth anymore.