[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Uchihax

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Uchihax » 10 Jun 2021, 09:58

blackmagic wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 07:48
agendarsky wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 06:15
n1zoo wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 08:23
Uchihax wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 07:24

yes i think the problem is not in the fans.. cuz my old pc when my inputlag started in 2016 my case only had 1 fan.. how the fuck fans can cause that inputlags zz i dont get it.. thats why i said we have differents problems.
Don't you ever think that this Input Lag could be caused by government, or some EMF weapons? There is a group of people who basically don't agree with this world agenda and they being stalked, harassed, and killed by electro magnetic frequency weapons, to make you mentally ill and damage your organs. In addition to all this, your devices could be affected by this EMF radiation which basically used and targeted to kill you. How much of you don't believe in this world agenda pushed by free masons and other secret societies? If you find yourself in this group, you basically could be in targeted individuals list. It makes sense why this input lag It's literally unfixable.
yo man chill im glad my fix is working for you however there are still hundreds of people without any result and with serious electricity issues but to be honest it irritates me how many of them are just ignoring hardware level issues like newer chipsets pushing some voltages over the intel specified limit which can make problem ever worse if they have problem with electricity, like gamers nexus did a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_AETO7Fn4&t=439s , on google u can find many articles about this , from z370,z390,z490 and even amd chipset. besides that i want to buy exact same components like i had 11 years ago before i had any of this problem to see if issue will be present. i had intel desktop board d875pbz, pentium 4 , agp 7600 512mb, 4 gb ram and good old windows xp and hours of fun playing 1.6 and quake 3.
sadly i need to take all my words back and say that it dont worked for me...

idk why and how but after some restarts everything was bad again and doing the steps again dont gives that good effect again.
in pubg mobile i could feel and see improvement but in games like valorant everything is still bad like it was before.

at this moment i rly want to give up and just to stop. =/
im so tired of all this bullshit already where i still cant see the logic or any pattern that could point at some fix...tried so many and always fail back to old bad state where i was before...its just crazy and im already crazy too about it...

agN you have a full amd system ?
or intel + amd gpu ?

edit:
just find on youtube a video from a guy who is fight too some weird issues for many years.
he somehow fixed his issue with bios update...but just watch it and make your own opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxGf9sS56g

i have same feeling for years here which is high fps but it just dont feels smooth and right...not the way how it should be and the good state feels here way more responsive and better but it is always degrading to bad and with it the precise aim and hitreg...everything...that is the most fuck up that fucks me up.

maybe this interesting for someone.
bro have u tried playing in another place with ur same pc? agN fix not worked for me aswell.. i 100% sure this problem is not about pc hardware .. in 2016(first months) my pc was smooth af.. hitreg mouse aim was very precise i can flick like a god.. RANK A in ESEA and Faceit Lv 9 but my problem appeared randomly without me moving something in bios or anything.. this problem just came by itself.. i was using i7 4790k with a 970Gtx and now i built a new one Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3070 and the problem is still there =/.

well i saw many peoples solved theyr problem by moving to another place.. thats is the only thing i havent tested.

yonaxsangi

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by yonaxsangi » 10 Jun 2021, 11:02

Uchihax wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:58
blackmagic wrote:
agendarsky wrote:
n1zoo wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 08:23

Don't you ever think that this Input Lag could be caused by government, or some EMF weapons? There is a group of people who basically don't agree with this world agenda and they being stalked, harassed, and killed by electro magnetic frequency weapons, to make you mentally ill and damage your organs. In addition to all this, your devices could be affected by this EMF radiation which basically used and targeted to kill you. How much of you don't believe in this world agenda pushed by free masons and other secret societies? If you find yourself in this group, you basically could be in targeted individuals list. It makes sense why this input lag It's literally unfixable.
yo man chill im glad my fix is working for you however there are still hundreds of people without any result and with serious electricity issues but to be honest it irritates me how many of them are just ignoring hardware level issues like newer chipsets pushing some voltages over the intel specified limit which can make problem ever worse if they have problem with electricity, like gamers nexus did a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_AETO7Fn4&t=439s , on google u can find many articles about this , from z370,z390,z490 and even amd chipset. besides that i want to buy exact same components like i had 11 years ago before i had any of this problem to see if issue will be present. i had intel desktop board d875pbz, pentium 4 , agp 7600 512mb, 4 gb ram and good old windows xp and hours of fun playing 1.6 and quake 3.

idk why and how but after some restarts everything was bad again and doing the steps again dont gives that good effect again.
in pubg mobile i could feel and see improvement but in games like valorant everything is still bad like it was before.

im so tired of all this bullshit already where i still cant see the logic or any pattern that could point at some fix...tried so many and always fail back to old bad state where i was before...its just crazy and im already crazy too about it...

or intel + amd gpu ?

edit:
just find on youtube a video from a guy who is fight too some weird issues for many years.
he somehow fixed his issue with bios update...but just watch it and make your own opinion.

i have same feeling for years here which is high fps but it just dont feels smooth and right...not the way how it should be and the good state feels here way more responsive and better but it is always degrading to bad and with it the precise aim and hitreg...everything...that is the most fuck up that fucks me up.

bro have u tried playing in another place with ur same pc? agN fix not worked for me aswell.. i 100% sure this problem is not about pc hardware .. in 2016(first months) my pc was smooth af.. hitreg mouse aim was very precise i can flick like a god.. RANK A in ESEA and Faceit Lv 9 but my problem appeared randomly without me moving something in bios or anything.. this problem just came by itself.. i was using i7 4790k with a 970Gtx and now i built a new one Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3070 and the problem is still there =/.

well i saw many peoples solved theyr problem by moving to another place.. thats is the only thing i havent tested.
its all electricity. this shitty fan slots and all bios tweaks are just bullshit. try to connect your computer and monitor with your router to ups and play with battery u will see how everything became smooth and responsive

Mohammedlawej

Post by Mohammedlawej » 12 Jun 2021, 04:12

As we arrived today, I bought a Power AX1600, believing that it might solve my problem like the owner of the post here, and it's the last thing left on my computer, and guess what, guys, what happened? Nothing happened two years in my struggle with this deadly disease i lost my interest in PC i hate it . I sold it to someone who doesn't care about games and these things , good luck for all of you guys . In solving this unsolvable problem!

bijay135

Post by bijay135 » 13 Jun 2021, 01:10

Mohammedlawej wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 04:12
As we arrived today, I bought a Power AX1600, believing that it might solve my problem like the owner of the post here, and it's the last thing left on my computer, and guess what, guys, what happened? Nothing happened two years in my struggle with this deadly disease i lost my interest in PC i hate it . I sold it to someone who doesn't care about games and these things , good luck for all of you guys . In solving this unsolvable problem!
Sad to read you reached the same conclusion as me, I also got fed up trying to fix it for over 3 years was spending more time to fix this issue than playing games literally going crazy over million fixes available and massive loss of time/money/health, sold everything related to gaming pc and bought a gaming laptop first, after seeing same issue in laptop as well finally gave up and bought ps4 and non gaming thin/light laptop for general computing needs and work. :lol:

I was lucky enough that this issue does not affect wireless devices at least for me. So, been gaming on ps4 for past 2-3 years with 0 issues, if I connect wired keyboard/mouse on games that officially supports it like warzone the issues appears again even on ps4. I suggest you give consoles and wireless controller a try. You will no longer be a hardcore gamer but can still enjoy games casually, with many games including crossplay now days even multiplayer is great.

I honestly can perform better with a frigging controller than pixel precise wired gaming mouse due to this issue. I am yet a try a good wireless gaming mouse as they are quite expensive but I am sure it will work great just like a wireless controller. After the experience I had never playing games on pc ever again.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 13 Jun 2021, 01:39

bijay135 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:10
Mohammedlawej wrote:
Sad to read you reached the same conclusion as me, I also got fed up trying to fix it for over 3 years was spending more time to fix this issue than playing games literally going crazy over million fixes available and massive loss of time/money/health, sold everything related to gaming pc and bought a gaming laptop first, after seeing same issue in laptop as well finally gave up and bought ps4 and non gaming thin/light laptop for general computing needs and work. :lol:

I was lucky enough that this issue does not affect wireless devices at least for me. So, been gaming on ps4 for past 2-3 years with 0 issues, if I connect wired keyboard/mouse on games that officially supports it like warzone the issues appears again even on ps4. I suggest you give consoles and wireless controller a try. You will no longer be a hardcore gamer but can still enjoy games casually, with many games including crossplay now days even multiplayer is great.

I honestly can perform better with a frigging controller than pixel precise wired gaming mouse due to this issue. I am yet a try a good wireless gaming mouse as they are quite expensive but I am sure it will work great just like a wireless controller. After the experience I had never playing games on pc ever again.
hello, do you using same ethernet cable for PS4?

bijay135

Post by bijay135 » 13 Jun 2021, 06:22

f1ndus wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:39
bijay135 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:10
Mohammedlawej wrote:

hello, do you using same ethernet cable for PS4?
Yea pretty much everything is same including ethernet cable, monitor, speakers, power bar, room/location. I am happy enough that I can at least game unlike others who were unfortunate enough where wireless input devices were also affected.

Afer trying a million placebo software fixes and realizing that this is electricity/emf issue I only try time/cost effective logical solutions relating to electricity/emf now days in hope to solve wired input devices someday, like yet to test a properly shielded and high quality power bar which someone mentioned here helped him.

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 15 Jun 2021, 15:02

yonaxsangi wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 11:02
Uchihax wrote:
blackmagic wrote:
agendarsky wrote:

or intel + amd gpu ?

edit:

its all electricity. this shitty fan slots and all bios tweaks are just bullshit. try to connect your computer and monitor with your router to ups and play with battery u will see how everything became smooth and responsive
Hmm i alrdy have a UPS and i tried with battery cpu, monitor, Router.. the inputlag is still there wtf xD

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 15 Jun 2021, 16:34

Uchihax wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 15:02
yonaxsangi wrote:
Uchihax wrote:
blackmagic wrote:

or intel + amd gpu ?

edit:

Hmm i alrdy have a UPS and i tried with battery cpu, monitor, Router.. the inputlag is still there wtf xD
so your problem can be the internet check for bufferbloat

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 15 Jun 2021, 22:18

yonaxsangi wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:34
Uchihax wrote:
yonaxsangi wrote:
Uchihax wrote:

oh fuck yeah i have that C and D in the test

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 16 Jun 2021, 01:06

Uchihax wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 22:18
yonaxsangi wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:34
Uchihax wrote:
yonaxsangi wrote:

oh fuck yeah i have that C and D in the test
go to your router settings and reduce the download and upload speed a little bit and do tests it will help you to get A in bufferbloat