[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply

agendarsky

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by agendarsky » 13 Jul 2021, 09:28

victor910 wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 04:06
heavywe wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 21:52

Now I just have to solve this problem and wait for my input lag problem to finally disappear :(
nothing changes, because "input lag" generate by THE SERVER. this answer why you will never fix this.
thats why shit is happening also on offline lan server even in cs 1.6 and windows 7... leave thread please

agendarsky

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by agendarsky » 13 Jul 2021, 14:36

no, my last 'fix' worked well for month. but if i go stock bios settings its much much worse.

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 13 Jul 2021, 16:58

agendarsky wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 14:36
no, my last 'fix' worked well for month. but if i go stock bios settings its much much worse.
keep working on it bro i believe in you i hope someday someone comes with the ultimate fix :mrgreen:

victor910

Post by victor910 » 13 Jul 2021, 22:55

agendarsky wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 09:28
victor910 wrote:
heavywe wrote:

Now I just have to solve this problem and wait for my input lag problem to finally disappear :(
nothing changes, because "input lag" generate by THE SERVER. this answer why you will never fix this.
thats why shit is happening also on offline lan server even in cs 1.6 and windows 7... leave thread please
When you finish kindergarten and will look in source code 1.6; you will see how the game works.
First of all, you understand, a server is still PRESENT when you are playing offline. So, when you start an offline game, the server is started at your computer, then you connect to your local server. This how the game is working offline.
Not important wheres the server is present, online or at your computer; the "server" is present, ALWAYS.

Again and probably last time, input lag is added or removed by the server. Valve specially implemented this. Today so many other companies use this "technology".
It is part of the game. You will never fix it.
The server changes that "input lag" on the fly for every player.
Base it on physical game conditions (like your fps, resolution, ping etc.) and internal game rules.
Like a bonus or punishment for the game situation - for example:
When you move the mouse very fast, calling "flick" input lag to come lower when you are firing vs two enemy's input lag will grow, you will receive reg with pause, you are filling input lag).
Again, this mechanic of the game this how the game is working.

One way to "fix" this, create the hack and send fake information to the server. For example, send information "I have low FPS" to the server.
The server will decide to compensate for that.
The server removes input lag for you. So you will have a time advantage over the enemy. I know another 100000 unfair ways to do that. Like hackers exactly to do, try to read hacker forums. But this ways not interested for me.

And last, why you will never fix this because you told intelligent people to leave the thread. Enjoy your stupid non-educated life.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 14 Jul 2021, 02:55

victor910 wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 22:55
agendarsky wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 09:28
victor910 wrote:
heavywe wrote:

When you finish kindergarten and will look in source code 1.6; you will see how the game works.
First of all, you understand, a server is still PRESENT when you are playing offline. So, when you start an offline game, the server is started at your computer, then you connect to your local server. This how the game is working offline.
Not important wheres the server is present, online or at your computer; the "server" is present, ALWAYS.

Again and probably last time, input lag is added or removed by the server. Valve specially implemented this. Today so many other companies use this "technology".
It is part of the game. You will never fix it.
The server changes that "input lag" on the fly for every player.
Base it on physical game conditions (like your fps, resolution, ping etc.) and internal game rules.
Like a bonus or punishment for the game situation - for example:
When you move the mouse very fast, calling "flick" input lag to come lower when you are firing vs two enemy's input lag will grow, you will receive reg with pause, you are filling input lag).
Again, this mechanic of the game this how the game is working.

One way to "fix" this, create the hack and send fake information to the server. For example, send information "I have low FPS" to the server.
The server removes input lag for you. So you will have a time advantage over the enemy. I know another 100000 unfair ways to do that. Like hackers exactly to do, try to read hacker forums. But this ways not interested for me.

And last, why you will never fix this because you told intelligent people to leave the thread. Enjoy your stupid non-educated life.
guys give somebody this guy pills its time for him :(
they had acces to my offline windows deskop to brother ? because i feel input lag there to maybe i should send them message to remove my input lag on deskop to
fuck wait a second i dont have internet how can i dot that ?

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 03:12

when you have input lag? when playing a game offline?

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 03:33

To examine your IQ , will reading this, I said:
The server removes input lag for you.
what I found from your previous posts to confirming my statement:
Unixko wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 10:59
None of this describe fixed this problem just less noticeable in some cases
for example
-- play with mouse 125hz same for keyboard // kinda true
-rawinput off for me it’s better // also true
-low FPS and low hz better // it is possible
and also 64 tick is for me better then 128 tick also true
it's funny how really people stupid.