[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
pox02

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by pox02 » 21 Jul 2021, 05:02

Mohammedlawej wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 19:43
This thing has nothing to do with the Internet. First of all, I am from a country in North Africa in April 2019. I came here to China to study. I brought my own gaming laptop with me, but I did not have time to play until the summer holiday. The first thing I noticed is It became very slow, the games run as if it were 30 frames(online and offline), although I did not change anything at all, with the mention that my screen is 144hz. I thought it was a virus, so I did a new installation of Windows, but the problem was not resolved. after a while I built a new computer for games(280hz) monitor and without even connecting it to the Internet, it worked normally For about an hour and then it became the same problem with my laptop and so far I have not found any solution. I tried 6 houses 4 places to play i tried like 20 computers over this period , all of them have the same problem.,Even my mobile phone has the same problem as if everything is 0.5 seconds delayed and not smooth (Like I used to before I came) , the funny thing is people here think that computers work like this normally and they think I'm crazy,I have written my experience in order to prove to people who believe that the problem is caused by the Internet that they are mistaken it is (electricity). surge protector and power conditioner makes this problem away for a day two days and then comes back ,,,
Solar generator is ur answer if money not issue ac regenerator will do the job to

phpBB [video]
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu XL2546 XL2546K NXG252R

nyxo100

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by nyxo100 » 21 Jul 2021, 10:09

pox02 wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 05:02
Mohammedlawej wrote:
This thing has nothing to do with the Internet. First of all, I am from a country in North Africa in April 2019. I came here to China to study. I brought my own gaming laptop with me, but I did not have time to play until the summer holiday. The first thing I noticed is It became very slow, the games run as if it were 30 frames(online and offline), although I did not change anything at all, with the mention that my screen is 144hz. I thought it was a virus, so I did a new installation of Windows, but the problem was not resolved. after a while I built a new computer for games(280hz) monitor and without even connecting it to the Internet, it worked normally For about an hour and then it became the same problem with my laptop and so far I have not found any solution. I tried 6 houses 4 places to play i tried like 20 computers over this period , all of them have the same problem.,Even my mobile phone has the same problem as if everything is 0.5 seconds delayed and not smooth (Like I used to before I came) , the funny thing is people here think that computers work like this normally and they think I'm crazy,I have written my experience in order to prove to people who believe that the problem is caused by the Internet that they are mistaken it is (electricity). surge protector and power conditioner makes this problem away for a day two days and then comes back ,,,
Solar generator is ur answer if money not issue ac regenerator will do the job to

phpBB [video]
what are the price of this things?¿ i didnt find nothing useful

pox02

Post by pox02 » 21 Jul 2021, 13:12

nyxo100 wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 10:09
pox02 wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 05:02
Mohammedlawej wrote:

phpBB [video]
what are the price of this things?¿ i didnt find nothing useful
for example ac regenerator cost 3000 euro without tax/ship

https://www.eliteaudiouk.com/product-pa ... egenerator

solar generators is another option they are so cheap but u have to recharge battery all the time to power pc

like this one https://www.mowersatjacks.com/product-d ... go/pst3041

1300$

the solar generator i use is titan which little bit overkill lol i can run my pc 8 hours a day :D

https://www.pointzeroenergy.com/product ... -generator
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu XL2546 XL2546K NXG252R

alexander1986

Post by alexander1986 » 23 Jul 2021, 03:34

hm interesting, I wonder if these "AC regenerators" is a 100% solution to power interference? they seem expensive but if it really is a guaranteed solution then that would be worth the money..

gadpaw

Post by gadpaw » 23 Jul 2021, 07:27

if join in game and play ~1min. Next step load full free mem (~95%+), u see different in game time (smooth, input lag etc)?

Dzekson22

Post by Dzekson22 » 23 Jul 2021, 10:44

I changed the power supply to chieftec gps 700a8 i have higher input lag than psu silentiumpc 550w m2 gold, problem with electricity?

3xil3

Post by 3xil3 » 23 Jul 2021, 12:12

Guys seriously go to services win32httpautoproxysvc it doesn't give you an option to stop or disable it you need to use a program like Auto runs once you disable that service you can thank me later. Hundreds of pages of people bickering back and forth adhere I guarantee you if you disable that service your problems fixed

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 23 Jul 2021, 14:37

3xil3 wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 12:12
Guys seriously go to services win32httpautoproxysvc it doesn't give you an option to stop or disable it you need to use a program like Auto runs once you disable that service you can thank me later. Hundreds of pages of people bickering back and forth adhere I guarantee you if you disable that service your problems fixed
my little friend you need a lot time to understand what is temporally fix and what is real fix ^^

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 24 Jul 2021, 08:53

3xil3 wrote:
Cant find that service with that program :V but i guess u are trolling

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 24 Jul 2021, 09:48

Uchihax wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 08:53
3xil3 wrote:
Cant find that service with that program :V but i guess u are trolling
I disabled that service, nothing happened xd