[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
victor910

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by victor910 » 01 Aug 2021, 22:49

agendarsky wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2021, 20:30

Here is video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1omXnZ7AA80.
Electric blinds causing VIBRATION ;), display lose connection with the video card.
Replug properly or change DisplayPort or HDMI cables.
In video 2 i recorder electrical buzz everytime i touch my keyboard , it also records activity like loading or sometimes mouse clicks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehpj9IR4EGw its most hearable at 0:45, 1:00 or 1:15
I listen in headphones, didn't hear anything wrong.

agendarsky

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by agendarsky » 01 Aug 2021, 23:03

victor910 wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2021, 22:49

Electric blinds causing VIBRATION ;), display lose connection with the video card.
Replug properly or change DisplayPort or HDMI cables.
In video 2 i recorder electrical buzz everytime i touch my keyboard , it also records activity like loading or sometimes mouse clicks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehpj9IR4EGw its most hearable at 0:45, 1:00 or 1:15
I listen in headphones, didn't hear anything wrong.
i have tried three hdmi cables 2.1, 2x 2.0 and it happens on every of them, it happens only on hdmi. you have a timestamps in video u can hear beeping ups as i tap key

victor910

Post by victor910 » 02 Aug 2021, 00:18

01 Aug 2021, 23:03
i have tried three hdmi cables 2.1, 2x 2.0 and it happens on every of them, it happens only on hdmi.
then the socket is broken at video card or display. I have the same problem with one monitor, he is very sensitive to vibration, but I don't care.
01 Aug 2021, 23:03
you have a timestamps in video u can hear beeping ups as i tap key
cant hear.

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 02 Aug 2021, 08:24

Dzekson22 wrote: ↑
24 Jul 2021, 16:00
I changed the power supply to chieftec gps 700a8 i have higher input lag than psu silentiumpc 550w m2 gold, more power the power supply increases the emi noise? whether the 12v line can cause delays? Image 8pin Voltage drop to 11v
i also switched to from cv650 to hx750 modular with multi-rail support. it makes no difference, from hw side for me having fclk 400 really helps it makes my hit registry and recoil much much better. however just to support that theory that electricity has affect on inputs i came with two videos that proves it.
in the first video i show how my display which is dell alienware aw2518hf 240 hz , 0.5ms monitor restarts and shows error message "
.Unsupported audio format. Please set the audio output on your aido player to Pulse-code modulaton (PCM) if avaiable
when i move with my electrical blinds. Doesnt happen if monitor is on UPS (which has double-conversion) or if i use displayport ( this was recorded on hdmi 2.1). So now victor910 tell us again how this is server sided input lag and electricity is no factor here. Just to reply you let me quote
"victor910 Input lag" manipulation coming in 2002 with cs 1.5, not 2009.
Perfect recoil with 60 fps I'm explained before, take pills Guys and reading carefully what I wrote before.
I'm really wanna help you, but just today ;)
i wasnt talking about hardware-software optimalization guides , i was talking about first thread where the guy called "schoof" completely described this issue, it was not the classic input like when you have vertical synchronization or on or difference between pre-rendered frames 1vs3, he described how everything is hard to suddenly, he told about things like how duck jumping and bunny hoping became impossible, how keyboard pressed is delayed so you cant strafe, how you cant track because mouse feels very heavy, floaty and unprecise even on good fps and good gaming monitor. it seems like the more you want try to track enemies the mouse feels more off and delayed instead.Its not classic input lag.
Bro u still have inputlag playing only with UPS Battery On ?

Nightsaber

Post by Nightsaber » 05 Aug 2021, 12:14

Hi have you tried contacting your power company to check the transformer in your neighbood.

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 06 Aug 2021, 11:26

Nightsaber wrote: ↑
05 Aug 2021, 12:14
Hi have you tried contacting your power company to check the transformer in your neighbood.
I called my electricity company, the boy also said that the electrical transformer in the neighborhood should be changed and make sure the house cables had no contact with another ones ... but it is difficult for the company to change the transformer they said everything is completely "fine" zzz..

Also the guy said that kind of problem is cause u live near a big company or a big market place that shares the same electricity with the same transformer in your neighborhood.. these companys and markets should have theyr own transformer. this last one i think is my problem.. beside my house i have a big market and they consume alot of electricity and is shared with my transformer this make sense cuz my problem started in 2016 also this market opened in that year.

Nightsaber

Post by Nightsaber » 06 Aug 2021, 12:59

Uchihax wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 11:26
I called my electricity company, the boy also said that the electrical transformer in the neighborhood should be changed and make sure the house cables had no contact with another ones ... but it is difficult for the company to change the transformer they said everything is completely "fine" zzz..

Also the guy said that kind of problem is cause u live near a big company or a big market place that shares the same electricity with the same transformer in your neighborhood.. these companys and markets should have theyr own transformer. this last one i think is my problem.. beside my house i have a big market and they consume alot of electricity and is shared with my transformer this make sense cuz my problem started in 2016 also this market opened in that year.
My problem got fixed when the electricity repaired the transformer.

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 06 Aug 2021, 13:42

blackmagic wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 12:33
Uchihax wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 11:26

we have something in common.
i am as well living very close to an market.

now is the question how much this market has affect in what range...
is the whole location suffering from it or only the buildings, apartments near or around it ?

but that some nice info uchihax.
All the houses or apartments that are connected to the same electrical transformer in the neighborhood with the supermarket are being affected. in those supermarkets they have many refrigerators and other things with high electrical consumption that are always on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

It is difficult to say this but it is the harsh reality, if the electrical transformer in your house is also shared by a company or supermarket in the same neighborhood, it will be affected.

Make sure that when you change places to play, it is a place where it is not commercial or where there is not a high energy consumption as these supermarkets or large work companies do, or also note that the transformer in your neighborhood is not shared with these supermarkets.

for me is hard move to another place, I have never tried playing in another house, this is the only thing I have not tried, but this theory seems very correct.

hiro

Post by hiro » 06 Aug 2021, 15:09

I also live near a big company its there since 2015, so for me its only playable in the Night. I called the power company and they will do a harmonic analysis in the next weeks but they probably think im crazy...

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 06 Aug 2021, 15:51

blackmagic wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 05:08
i had contact with some Russlan youtuber and he too experience something bad for long and many years.
i followed him and his topics some years ago on Russlan forums where he tried to understand what is happen to his online and gaming.
he tried to proof to others that he is in disadvantage most of the time because of this problem. he lost all his fun on gaming too while suffer that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Xn_SAzeYM

there more and better videos out there on some forums from him. where he try show this issue in different games.

what he experience is not only bad mouse, movement but more ingame hitreg, low bad dmg most of the time that just worked bad for him and at the places where he was.

he too switched and tried many isp without any result and different hardwares, notebooks...tweaking, bios...blabla...

but he is another guy out there who finally manage to solve all this issues by just moving to another location, region. he tried many apartments and houses and do tests...
in the end he moved to a place where some good player and friend of him living that dont have all this bullshit 24/7 or most of his gaming time...who dont suffer all this bullshit that much compared to him and the places where he was...

he clearly says that he and some people he know solved all there problems only by that way.

Of course this is a big bypass and the only solution which is left, but the problem in my case is, i dont know anyone who has a perfect area like this and also i actually cant affort it to move to a new place. as further the place is, as much expensier it becames to and also i have to left my job and find a new one on the new place :/ this all kinda sucks but i want finally good gameplay. there are so much of idiots out there who still dont believe this shiet because they dont know it better and they actually, that we just searching for excuses. they came with some bullshit theory like youre living in a placebo or you just got to old

just some story what happens in world and we are all not crazy about all this.

the sad is that he too cant rly exactly tell what the problem was and is at the places where he was before...
it can be internet...it can be electrical...it can be aliens...

if someone experience most of the time rly bad disadvantage online, bad weird hitreg, low dmg or slow mouses, slow movements and similar bullshit...like the feel of being always 0,5sec behind and like always in desync or asynchron feelings most of your online gaming time.

if you already replaced and change everything in your place and tried all kind of isp and more and even friends house, neighbours...and everything is still same bad for you and there.
and nothing helps...

then here is the solution: do it like the Russlan guy and search friends or good players that dont suffer bad things like that all and try move to there location, region.
enjoy fixed gaming and saved time, money, health, nerves, brain cells that you wasted before when tried to find thousand fixes about input lags...

and if you want become a pro in online world then move near shroud or s1mple. and better under there gaming table and search for the power socket...that would be prefect.
i think that places are for sure 100% fixed ones. :lol: no doubt.
atleast u gonna know and finally see there your able possible skill level with almost no electrical or internet bullshit handicap.
where only youself and your mindset gonna be a factor and handicap...most of the time.

this is by far the only bypass or solution to get arround it sadly but my problem is that i dont know anyone who has in my country a good hitreg internet connection and also its a very expensive thing since the further the new place is, it became more expensiv for me. also i have to search then for a new job since im moving. there are out so much idiots who still dont believe this because they dont know it better. they literally think that we are searching for excuses or saying that we are living in a big placebo or the classic one is "you just to old and dont have the reflexes anymore" and some big BS