[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Uchihax

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Uchihax » 01 Jun 2021, 09:43

this taking so long alrdy and nobody can find a real fix for this problem... moving to another house is not a fix cmon :evil: :evil:

f1ndus

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by f1ndus » 01 Jun 2021, 10:09

Uchihax wrote: ↑
01 Jun 2021, 09:43
this taking so long alrdy and nobody can find a real fix for this problem... moving to another house is not a fix cmon :evil: :evil:
it is bro, can you imagine how many people tried to fix it? months,years and we are still on the same.. no one know nothing, its fkn circle, i dont believe in fully fix, maybe some coincidence things can make it little bit better..

engineers they wouldn't have it easy, so what can we make as normal players other then moove :idea: :idea: :idea:

datoneslap

Post by datoneslap » 02 Jun 2021, 18:14

It might be one of those things that won't be fixed until it's brought to the attention of people. It's also crazy because many people will think they're just having a bad day/they've become rusty, but your sensitivity/input delay shouldn't be feeling different every hour of your gaming session. However, I believe people don't notice this because it might be a very small amount of people it happens to.
I've read another thread where this guy never had this problem at his friends house(who lived in a different city). He played on his exact setup for a single day at his friend's house, and according to him, it never ever felt any smoother. He spent thousands on different things(PSUs, PC, Monitors, etc) attempting to fix the problem, and he checked his power cables, etc.

I live in a townhouse that's been around since 1973

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 03 Jun 2021, 06:36

datoneslap wrote: ↑
02 Jun 2021, 18:14
It might be one of those things that won't be fixed until it's brought to the attention of people. It's also crazy because many people will think they're just having a bad day/they've become rusty, but your sensitivity/input delay shouldn't be feeling different every hour of your gaming session. However, I believe people don't notice this because it might be a very small amount of people it happens to.
I've read another thread where this guy never had this problem at his friends house(who lived in a different city). He played on his exact setup for a single day at his friend's house, and according to him, it never ever felt any smoother. He spent thousands on different things(PSUs, PC, Monitors, etc) attempting to fix the problem, and he checked his power cables, etc.

So what u mean if i move to another place with a good grouding electrcity etc with my same setup pc i still will feel that input lag? i havent tried in another place but i just built a $5000 pc last week this is dumb.... so if u move to another place also need to buy a new pc? this is like a virus then.. after u are infected u will never recover again

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 03 Jun 2021, 07:07

03 Jun 2021, 06:36

So what u mean if i move to another place with a good grouding electrcity etc with my same setup pc i still will feel that input lag? i havent tried in another place but i just built a $5000 pc last week this is dumb.... so if u move to another place also need to buy a new pc? this is like a virus then.. after u are infected u will never recover again
I really dont undestand how is it possible, when someone said he mooved to other place with his setup and instantly he felt smooth game and everything smooth.. I tried tens places and i had everywhere problem, where do I get my monitor = everywhere

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 03 Jun 2021, 07:16

f1ndus wrote: ↑
03 Jun 2021, 07:07

I really dont undestand how is it possible, when someone said he mooved to other place with his setup and instantly he felt smooth game and everything smooth.. I tried tens places and i had everywhere problem, where do I get my monitor = everywhere
U tried use ur friend pc without input lag felt all smooth then u connect ur setup pc and how u feel it?

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 03 Jun 2021, 09:33

03 Jun 2021, 07:16

U tried use ur friend pc without input lag felt all smooth then u connect ur setup pc and how u feel it?
nothing changed, its like my PC is completly fine, when i travel with my PC to my friends and testing a lot it was like when somebody plug monitor to my PC everything was instant and perfect with no input lag and high desync.. When i use my monitor to my friends PCs it was everytime bad - input lag as fuck, desync mouse feel, like something happend with my monitor in my house.. idk bro i can't explain, its complicated..

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 03 Jun 2021, 09:53

03 Jun 2021, 09:33
03 Jun 2021, 07:16

nothing changed, its like my PC is completly fine, when i travel with my PC to my friends and testing a lot it was like when somebody plug monitor to my PC everything was instant and perfect with no input lag and high desync.. When i use my monitor to my friends PCs it was everytime bad - input lag as fuck, desync mouse feel, like something happend with my monitor in my house.. idk bro i can't explain, its complicated..
Have you tried those EMI ferrites ? can someone tell if that thing can make at least the game "playable" I am planning to buy them

dervu

Post by dervu » 03 Jun 2021, 09:54

Ferrites will only make temporary changes, not worth it.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 03 Jun 2021, 10:10

pox02 wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2021, 08:30
Blonekql wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2021, 08:25
What power cord you get? Can you link it?
im using 250V cable 10A from furman but i dont know the version of it

u can use this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AK ... UTF8&psc=1 those cables are very high shielded
and those cables ? this guy say it worked