[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Bobo

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Bobo » 07 Jun 2021, 22:25

how about you get a fan controller with separate power and then disconnect all the fans from the mobo and plug them into that.

yonaxsangi

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by yonaxsangi » 08 Jun 2021, 02:09

Uchihax wrote: ↑
07 Jun 2021, 15:29
n1zoo wrote: ↑
06 Jun 2021, 13:32
Unreazz wrote: ↑
06 Jun 2021, 13:14
06 Jun 2021, 08:54

After doing these steps don't forget to reinstall your GPU drivers with DDU. It improved smoothness a lot. Feels like GPU working the way that supposed to work. I decided to test it even more, so i made fresh OS reinstall. After that my PC works like it should be, no lags, everything smooth, etc. It's like that 3rd day in a row.
so this one worked out for you, ya ?
Yes. I didn't even did all these steps. I just unplugged pins from CPU_FAN and plugged them into SYSFAN, and then GPU drivers reinstall.
i do all those.. reinstalling windows... Change CPU_FAN to CPU__FAN_OTP and SYSFAN and change the fans speed.. and plans.. and turn them to silent mode i try everything today. the input lag still there. im a AMD user.

So sad not worked for me :cry: :cry: but im happy for the peoples that it worked for them
all this fans and stuff its bullshit bro. he have a problem on his own pc he doesnt have electricity problem like us. i fixed mine by fixing outlets and main panels in my home.

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 08 Jun 2021, 05:25

Outlets are the same stupidity and temporary effect. Not all countries respect polarity and can be connected either side. Game consoles generally have 2 pins and no one cares about how to connect them.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 08 Jun 2021, 05:36

5th day, still works fine 8-)

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 08 Jun 2021, 06:22

You will be back like everyone else here in a few days. Connecting a fan to a cpu_opt is as incredibly stupid and a temporary fix as anything else. Nobody, absolutely no one, does this kind of nonsense in a normal place. And all this little and nonsense will not give any effect and change in a normal place.
As long as you can enjoy your 5 days, it will soon be over.
Once I fixed my input lag for 2 months (but not 2 hours, days or weeks) Exactly 2 months. gl

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 08 Jun 2021, 07:24

yonaxsangi wrote: ↑
08 Jun 2021, 02:09
Unreazz wrote: ↑
06 Jun 2021, 13:14

so this one worked out for you, ya ?
Yes. I didn't even did all these steps. I just unplugged pins from CPU_FAN and plugged them into SYSFAN, and then GPU drivers reinstall.
i do all those.. reinstalling windows... Change CPU_FAN to CPU__FAN_OTP and SYSFAN and change the fans speed.. and plans.. and turn them to silent mode i try everything today. the input lag still there. im a AMD user.

So sad not worked for me :cry: :cry: but im happy for the peoples that it worked for them
all this fans and stuff its bullshit bro. he have a problem on his own pc he doesnt have electricity problem like us. i fixed mine by fixing outlets and main panels in my home.
yes i think the problem is not in the fans.. cuz my old pc when my inputlag started in 2016 my case only had 1 fan.. how the fuck fans can cause that inputlags zz i dont get it.. thats why i said we have differents problems.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 08 Jun 2021, 08:23

08 Jun 2021, 07:24

yes i think the problem is not in the fans.. cuz my old pc when my inputlag started in 2016 my case only had 1 fan.. how the fuck fans can cause that inputlags zz i dont get it.. thats why i said we have differents problems.
Don't you ever think that this Input Lag could be caused by government, or some EMF weapons? There is a group of people who basically don't agree with this world agenda and they being stalked, harassed, and killed by electro magnetic frequency weapons, to make you mentally ill and damage your organs. In addition to all this, your devices could be affected by this EMF radiation which basically used and targeted to kill you. How much of you don't believe in this world agenda pushed by free masons and other secret societies? If you find yourself in this group, you basically could be in targeted individuals list. It makes sense why this input lag It's literally unfixable.

nuggify

Post by nuggify » 08 Jun 2021, 20:09

08 Jun 2021, 08:23

Don't you ever think that this Input Lag could be caused by government, or some EMF weapons? There is a group of people who basically don't agree with this world agenda and they being stalked, harassed, and killed by electro magnetic frequency weapons, to make you mentally ill and damage your organs. In addition to all this, your devices could be affected by this EMF radiation which basically used and targeted to kill you. How much of you don't believe in this world agenda pushed by free masons and other secret societies? If you find yourself in this group, you basically could be in targeted individuals list. It makes sense why this input lag It's literally unfixable.
I hope you realize how bad this post is for the purpose of problem solving this issue. You understand right that posts like the one you wrote here devalue the conversation entirely. Actual smart people see this stuff and assume we are all insane, and decide to move on. If there was ever any hope of finding someone with forum posts like these- to help with this problem there sure are not after you make posts like this. Please for the love of god make a constructive post, I know this problem is frustrating but find it in yourself to stop jamming up this forum with meaningless drivel like this.

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 09 Jun 2021, 06:15

yo man chill im glad my fix is working for you however there are still hundreds of people without any result and with serious electricity issues but to be honest it irritates me how many of them are just ignoring hardware level issues like newer chipsets pushing some voltages over the intel specified limit which can make problem ever worse if they have problem with electricity, like gamers nexus did a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_AETO7Fn4&t=439s , on google u can find many articles about this , from z370,z390,z490 and even amd chipset. besides that i want to buy exact same components like i had 11 years ago before i had any of this problem to see if issue will be present. i had intel desktop board d875pbz, pentium 4 , agp 7600 512mb, 4 gb ram and good old windows xp and hours of fun playing 1.6 and quake 3.

Rallaz

Post by Rallaz » 09 Jun 2021, 08:15

agendarsky wrote: ↑
09 Jun 2021, 06:15

yo man chill im glad my fix is working for you however there are still hundreds of people without any result and with serious electricity issues but to be honest it irritates me how many of them are just ignoring hardware level issues like newer chipsets pushing some voltages over the intel specified limit which can make problem ever worse if they have problem with electricity, like gamers nexus did a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_AETO7Fn4&t=439s , on google u can find many articles about this , from z370,z390,z490 and even amd chipset. besides that i want to buy exact same components like i had 11 years ago before i had any of this problem to see if issue will be present. i had intel desktop board d875pbz, pentium 4 , agp 7600 512mb, 4 gb ram and good old windows xp and hours of fun playing 1.6 and quake 3.
about the boards he mostly talks about these boards going on auto-settings (stock settings), so I've none of my settings at stock (auto) I configurated everything manually and tested things what seems to work/feel the best BUT I mostly have been focusing on RFI/EMI/EMF problem and electricity I feel like I'm only looking for the 1-2% input lag fix now, it's been to like 10-15%.