[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Uchihax

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Uchihax » 18 May 2021, 10:39

f1ndus wrote: ↑
18 May 2021, 10:33
n1zoo wrote: ↑
18 May 2021, 10:12
Blonekql wrote: ↑
18 May 2021, 08:32
17 May 2021, 16:36
You can't fix this.
Why?
Because unfixable.
everything is fixable, we just need find source of this problem
its alrdy many years... nobody can find a fix lol

f1ndus

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by f1ndus » 18 May 2021, 10:47

Uchihax wrote: ↑
18 May 2021, 10:39

Why?
Because unfixable.
its alrdy many years... nobody can find a fix lol
i know, but people with same issue coming and we didnt tested everything, we just need some special guy with same problem as we have

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 18 May 2021, 11:30

17 May 2021, 16:36
You can't fix this.
Why?
Because unfixable.
ye, fixable. 7 years with this problem, even had it in LAN's where electricity and internet are different. even had it in LAN's, where I played with LAN PC, not even mine. You better start saving money for new apartments, new pc, mouse, keyboard, headset and pray for it to work, because if not, u can forget competitive gaming forever.

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 18 May 2021, 13:01

18 May 2021, 11:30

Why?
Because unfixable.
ye, fixable. 7 years with this problem, even had it in LAN's where electricity and internet are different. even had it in LAN's, where I played with LAN PC, not even mine. You better start saving money for new apartments, new pc, mouse, keyboard, headset and pray for it to work, because if not, u can forget competitive gaming forever.
why buy new pc? mouse, keyboard and headset? u just need to move another place and use the same pc done. dont need buy new pc

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 18 May 2021, 13:21

Because many people has it on LAN's where they playing with not their own PC, and monitor. So It's steam, or pc components like mouse, keyboard infected by dirty electricity.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 18 May 2021, 14:42

Terminology clarification about the word "infection".

Dirty electricity isn't "infectious" -- a better word is "affected".

Dirty electricity doesn't linger (like an "infection") -- it disappears instantly when the electricity is clean.

If the problem is caused by dirty electricity, the problems tend to disappear immediately the moment the electricity becomes clean.

There are many vectors where dirty electricity (interference-on-the-wire) can interfere with the operation of a PC to the point of human-visible latencies (caused by error correction latency). Circuit board latencies such as chip/interrupt/memory latencies. Or wire latencies such as Ethernet cables, mouse cables, monitor cables, etc. When you're getting weird latencies in offline play, that is traced to electricity instead of Internet.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Uchihax

Post by Uchihax » 19 May 2021, 09:47

18 May 2021, 13:21
Because many people has it on LAN's where they playing with not their own PC, and monitor. So It's steam, or pc components like mouse, keyboard infected by dirty electricity.
? you are wrong.. in my case i have the input lag in my house .. but when i bring my pc to my sister apartment there is not input lag mouse is very consistent no problems with fps games

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 19 May 2021, 09:55

Uchihax wrote: ↑
19 May 2021, 09:47
18 May 2021, 13:21
? you are wrong.. in my case i have the input lag in my house .. but when i bring my pc to my sister apartment there is not input lag mouse is very consistent no problems with fps games

you are solo of hundreds people with this problem. I know many people with this problem, everyone and me too have everywhere this problem, on lans, bootcamps, on strengers PCs, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e , last 3 years i tested maybe 15-20 places.

Slender

Post by Slender » 19 May 2021, 10:15

how can i diagnose emi?
Except for subjective feelings.

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 19 May 2021, 13:34

19 May 2021, 09:55

you are solo of hundreds people with this problem. I know many people with this problem, everyone and me too have everywhere this problem, on lans, bootcamps, on strengers PCs, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e , last 3 years i tested maybe 15-20 places.
Hello, Magneto its you? :lol:
How is this possible? Does anyone else notice the problem after you start playing on this PC?