Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Nawafwabs

Re: Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Post by Nawafwabs » 17 Feb 2021, 09:59

If i found the fix should i stop helping people ?

Or like you hiding info and want money for it xD

If you pass 4+ months like me you should called it fix then

Not 6 days xD

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 17 Feb 2021, 15:47

Nawafwabs wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 09:59
If i found the fix should i stop helping people ?

Or like you hiding info and want money for it xD

If you pass 4+ months like me you should called it fix then

Not 6 days xD
Who are you replying to? (make sure you quote)
f1ndus wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 07:52
bolo okolo toho ovela viac, písal som si s jednym typkom z nvidie co to to fixol a zhodou náhod ma poznal a presne koli takým ako si ty to nechce zverejnovať, pokracujte v hladaní emi sustania xD je mi jedno co si o tom myslis, viem ze mi prajes aby sa mi to do par dni vratilo ale cavo co mi to postol mu to ide už velmi dlhú dobu velmi dobre
Being Blur Busters an international forum used by more than half of world countries, I'd prefer to standardize on the international language of business (aka English). Can you please write your posts in English? Even if you have to use Google Translate.

Thanks.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

nuggify

Post by nuggify » 17 Feb 2021, 19:25

skkiNN wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 06:36

Wondering how many "good days mouse smooth" we have still wait before let us know something about it. 6 days of perfect playing arent enough right? You and your friend allready find out the solution but as you wrote in Russlan or whatever language it was, both of you dont want let us know how to fix this shit with any setup". Always a pleasure to see people asking for help in many posts, then solve the issue and starting troll all the other members deciding not sharing infos. I lost my mom recently and fixing this shit can chill/distract me with my friends at least a bit, but no, better apply this attitude.
He already stated his "fix" has to do with antivirus and router security features, after factory reset on everything. Many, many people have tried all of this before. I myself have tried variations of 6-8 different routers and 4-5 different modems with varying security features and antivirus active. This is no solution. We would not be saying its electrical if we had not exhausted troubleshooting of network. Anyway for us the problems are all present offline. And electrical things like new ground rods, power conditioning, ferrite cores, heavily shielded chassis etc impact the symptoms of the issue. I wish we had a better answer for you but I think you will be thoroughly disappointed if you keep waiting for people like f1ndus to give you an adequate explanation. Best things you can do- test your gear elsewhere, and try to see if at your home electrical things impact the severity of the issues.

nuggify

Post by nuggify » 18 Feb 2021, 16:27

blackmagic wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 04:22

for me there only 2 options that can cause this:
- internet
- or they just new to the game and playing rly bad.

if everyone of them suffer bad power/emi/ground...then i gonna pray in chruch every day.
That is what we thought. How could it be possible that there is a power issue effecting our PCs like this. Then we tried power conditioning, new improved ground rods, and many other electrical changes and they all have drastic and direct effects on the symptoms. If it is not electrical I do not know how you can explain that.

soprenko

Post by soprenko » 19 Feb 2021, 06:10

nuggify wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 16:27
blackmagic wrote:

- internet

if everyone of them suffer bad power/emi/ground...then i gonna pray in chruch every day.
That is what we thought. How could it be possible that there is a power issue effecting our PCs like this. Then we tried power conditioning, new improved ground rods, and many other electrical changes and they all have drastic and direct effects on the symptoms. If it is not electrical I do not know how you can explain that.
I dont know how you can explain that when people with this problem changing places, a lot places and everywhere they have this problem.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 19 Feb 2021, 08:23

soprenko wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 06:10
nuggify wrote:
blackmagic wrote:

- internet

I dont know how you can explain that when people with this problem changing places, a lot places and everywhere they have this problem.
how did you explain when you found a place where nothing like that happens ? with your pc monitor and all emails social medias ?
oh shit ISP and router i get it :( changed all of them unlucko
you dont even need turn on internet on new place to realize there is day and night difference

soprenko

Post by soprenko » 19 Feb 2021, 08:54

Unixko wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 08:23
soprenko wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 06:10
nuggify wrote:
blackmagic wrote:

- internet

how did you explain when you found a place where nothing like that happens ? with your pc monitor and all emails social medias ?
oh shit ISP and router i get it :( changed all of them unlucko
you dont even need turn on internet on new place to realize there is day and night difference
listen i was solving this problem many years ago and topics and forums like this never exists, i found first topic aboute this in 2018-2019, people cant really understand severity of this problem. I know guys who changed places with full new setups and they get it, i know people who goes on lan without any his setup and he get it, some times i was thinking aboute theory, people have some radiation in hands, you cant even imagin what i did for this problem and still it was going back to me, thats why i talking aboute fix this problem is just a coincidence

losxer

Post by losxer » 11 Sep 2021, 15:53

stefanbk wrote:
11 Aug 2020, 18:55
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
11 Aug 2020, 18:37
Occasionally a VPN will bypass broken peering, but it depends on the very specific situations of the ISP, the peering, and the VPN. For example, if 4 of 5 backbones have crappy peering, and the VPN uses one of the good backbones, you'll potentially be able to bypass the bad peering.

The more broken the peering, the harder it is for a VPN to bypass.

But it's still worth a few dice roll attempts of trying out VPN providers. Sometimes unfixable, sometimes partially fixable. It might only improve things a few %.
the backbone of this specific provider is complety broken. I tried almost every vpn and nothing helped.

Hi ste, do u fix It by changing ISP only? Same house? Same cable outside ur house ? Same tecnology adsl/vdsl or fiber? Are you sure about that u fix?

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 11 Sep 2021, 17:49

Its not electric guys. I just get online UPS and it didnt help. My curent pc is ryzen 5600x, B550 gaming plus rtx 3070, this is third PC in 8 months…
Second ISP both fiber optical internet. That input lag is killing me CS GO is unplayable.
There is last option for me build PC with parts from second hand like z270 with i7700 with gtx 1060. I am sure that these new HW have major issue (bug) in them. I have done complete electric revision in my appartment (they say everything is corect)
As they say input lag is increasing true pc use so more you play more input lag that same with me. I will build low end PC and hope that solve this nightmare.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 11 Sep 2021, 17:56

MegaMelmek wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 17:49
Its not electric guys. I just get online UPS and it didnt help. My curent pc is ryzen 5600x, B550 gaming plus rtx 3070, this is third PC in 8 months…
Second ISP both fiber optical internet. That input lag is killing me CS GO is unplayable.
There is last option for me build PC with parts from second hand like z270 with i7700 with gtx 1060. I am sure that these new HW have major issue (bug) in them. I have done complete electric revision in my appartment (they say everything is corect)
As they say input lag is increasing true pc use so more you play more input lag that same with me. I will build low end PC and hope that solve this nightmare.
online UPS does not fix the problem only makes it worse (tested for myself)... the only thing thats helps is a portable power station.