Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
TN_fun

Re: Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Post by TN_fun » 12 Sep 2021, 06:56

What I noticed is that very many people do not have analytical and logical thinking with this problem. Apparently due to the fact that the problem is anomaly's, the brain makes the wrong decisions and does not work correctly. As an example, the guy above - changed several PCs, online ups and is still trying to think that the problem is in the components. Are you serious dude? Where is your logic? I will quickly believe that all equipment in your electrical network is out of order and will never work normally than in a faulty new one. Why do I think so? Because I know people who fixed this problem by finding a normal place. But the old pc worked just as badly, with a input lag and they bought a new one.

There are also people who changed several places (even cities) and several PCs, this is very strange. I don't know if these people have found someone who also saw the problem on their pc and could confirm it. I would also think about health (no, I'm not about mental health). For example, there are various diseases and abnormalities in the work of motor neurons, perhaps this gives an effect for some in the form of delay and input lag. Has anyone here had a motor neuron test? (Hands) It's inexpensive and possible in any country.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 12 Sep 2021, 07:58

TN_fun wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 06:56
What I noticed is that very many people do not have analytical and logical thinking with this problem. Apparently due to the fact that the problem is anomaly's, the brain makes the wrong decisions and does not work correctly. As an example, the guy above - changed several PCs, online ups and is still trying to think that the problem is in the components. Are you serious dude? Where is your logic? I will quickly believe that all equipment in your electrical network is out of order and will never work normally than in a faulty new one. Why do I think so? Because I know people who fixed this problem by finding a normal place. But the old pc worked just as badly, with a input lag and they bought a new one.

There are also people who changed several places (even cities) and several PCs, this is very strange. I don't know if these people have found someone who also saw the problem on their pc and could confirm it. I would also think about health (no, I'm not about mental health). For example, there are various diseases and abnormalities in the work of motor neurons, perhaps this gives an effect for some in the form of delay and input lag. Has anyone here had a motor neuron test? (Hands) It's inexpensive and possible in any country.
there is no science behind this problem if you cant see enemy on your monitor you cant kill him (all this delayed except mouse keyboard think)

there is no health issue to describe this problem what everybody here have
so stop thinking about mental or overall health issue thank you

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 12 Sep 2021, 16:24

As much as I would love to pamper the idea of having an underlying mental or physical health issue it just doesn't sit right with me. For a simple reason, and that is spray control and hitreg, even though hitreg is a grey area here since it involves a lot of the network backbone that no one could possibly account for unless in a lan environment, but the uncontrollable spray, when you have to pull down harder or just even avoid spraying because its not feasible and would most probably get you killed instead. This goes in literally most of the fps games that I played, such as but not limited to; CSGO, Valorant, Planetside 2. All of the games are built on different engines and netcodes, but the bahaviour of the spray when it gets bad is pretty much almost identical in all of them. Planetside 2 is actually a client-sided too but still shows the same symptoms.

Once I start getting the spray that is just impossible to control, as if it has a mind and pattern of its own I just go into chill mode and either play with music on or just stop playing for that day. Don't get me wrong, I would say I'd be relieved and probably just accept my condition if I had a mental or physical health issue instead of throwing money away to solve it thinking its something else, but i'm almost certain its not. At least not in my case.

P.S. And i'm saying that hoping it's just not purely placebo, going full wireless mode "mouse, keyboard, Nic" did help with the spray control. I've went wireless over a week now, and i'm blessed to be able to afford an fiber line that I can use by myself, so the router is approx. 1 meter away from the PC, and it only uses 5G wifi, even with that, I'm still getting lag spikes now and then that got me killed multiple times, but its manageable.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 12 Sep 2021, 20:49

TN_fun wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 06:56

i play ussually cod mobile (in my cellphone LOL) at high level (maximum ranked level) and when i play with wifi works smooth clean and the controls aim etc are so good the confrontations with other players are fine (usually loses the one who makes the most mistakes)... when i play the game with the charger OH BOY prepare to play in the hell the game feel change instantly... bye bye to smooth experience bye bye to clean image even the quality of the screen looks worse i noticed even the scroll looks weird (like motion blur enabled) the aim feels off (not bad as pc but feels off) in my case I am sure this is 100% electrical issue not efi emi etc etc this does not mean that other people can not have that problem clearly.

with all due respect to think that this could be a mental problem is stupid clearly there is a problem that has not been found and every day more people experience it.

my brother has a gamer notebook and when he comes to play at my house he also notices a lot of input lag (I have no idea but fortnite is the most input laggy game I have ever seen in my life) in his house the game works very well and he does not have these problems.

JDoe

Post by JDoe » 13 Sep 2021, 01:15

nyxo100 wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 20:49
i play ussually cod mobile (in my cellphone LOL) at high level (maximum ranked level) and when i play with wifi works smooth clean and the controls aim etc are so good the confrontations with other players are fine (usually loses the one who makes the most mistakes)... when i play the game with the charger OH BOY prepare to play in the hell the game feel change instantly... bye bye to smooth experience bye bye to clean image even the quality of the screen looks worse i noticed even the scroll looks weird (like motion blur enabled) the aim feels off (not bad as pc but feels off) in my case I am sure this is 100% electrical issue not efi emi etc etc this does not mean that other people can not have that problem clearly.

with all due respect to think that this could be a mental problem is stupid clearly there is a problem that has not been found and every day more people experience it.

my brother has a gamer notebook and when he comes to play at my house he also notices a lot of input lag (I have no idea but fortnite is the most input laggy game I have ever seen in my life) in his house the game works very well and he does not have these problems.
Your phone could be throttling due to overheating when you play with the charger connected.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 13 Sep 2021, 01:54

JDoe wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 01:15
nyxo100 wrote:

Your phone could be throttling due to overheating when you play with the charger connected.

impossible start throttling I barely plug it in thats not make sense

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 13 Sep 2021, 08:19

nyxo100 wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 01:54
JDoe wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

Phones have massive input latency

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 13 Sep 2021, 10:45

Eonds wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 08:19
nyxo100 wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 01:54
JDoe wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

Phones have massive input latency

I know how it works, believe me, I know what I say

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 13 Sep 2021, 17:10

What does that mean "You know how it works" ? I'm just saying all phones to my knowledge have at least (roughly 60ms and up) of total system latency. Yes phones are "smooth" generally speaking but it still has fat input lag.

JDoe

Post by JDoe » 14 Sep 2021, 03:35

I managed to greatly reduce perceived input lag in CSGO by enabling G-Sync. I don't know why and how it works but it works. Previously I was playing with G-Sync disabled and had serious problems with floaty aiming and uncontrollable sprays. It was bad to the point where I could aim better on a non-gaming 4K 60Hz display than on my gaming 240Hz display. Then I enabled G-Sync and now it is much better.