Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
InputLagger

Re: Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Post by InputLagger » 12 Feb 2022, 12:44

skkiNN wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 11:54
InputLagger wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 10:01
blackmagic wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 05:03
kriegsnake wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 11:55
Hey there. Is it any way to avoid this kind of 2pc setup in single game , or did you find any way out in this situation or any conclusion overall what causes this packet prioritization ?
no i dont find any better way and i still dont know why and how this works in valorant for me...

would be nice to find someone who could explain why that works.

i am fucking tired by this all problem here and dont even want rly to proof something more to someone because i saw already with my own eyes that it worked here and i get huge advantage with that way and it dont degraded like usually before with thousand
windows reinstalls and other bullshit fixes that dont last for long...

but this is never a fix too and hard to setup that all and make it work and sometime it dont worked when i tried to replicate that way again...idk why...

but if someone gets a result with that method...pls comment and describe what kind of advantages you get by that way.

just dont forget to drop other pc to 30fps and press W because that is the trigger which gives me after some time on my 2nd pc this advantage and improvements...
i suspect that this is the key somehow but i dont understand how and cant expain why.

i just saw with my eyes here that this method turn my online gaming on my 2nd pc to pure advantage and i dont feel more like behind the time or 0,5sec behind everything...

hard to explain that all and only these gonna understand that gonna see that with there own eyes too.

good luck guys.

gonna share here another method from an guy on youtube...
maybe his method somehow are connected with my method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98CpkE ... STROHANTER

its Russlan.
maybe someone here can translate this and explain better his method,fix and what he talks about...
i dont fucking rly understand all and its complicated too all but his method sounds not bad...

his method works too with 2 pc but 1 pc is on server, datacenter, host, client etc...somehow like that.
https://youtu.be/f98CpkEnu1w?t=678
at this point he explains how his setup works and what need for that.

he says that this fixed everything for him.
so this probably a way too...

hope this forum has some Russlan guy that can explain and translate his method in proper english and with easy words.
You understand that video right. The method is
all about playing own dedicated server (colocation) via parsec program.

very important: your main pc must be close to your colocation server data center as much as possible. Every millisecond is important here and you can feel this very much. < only if you will be playing online fps's, which are very sensitive for any delays
Also, your traceroute must be good too
This is very interesting as i am really sure Blackmagic is doing his best for solve this issue. Can someone (as the said) be more accurate for translating that Russlan video then maybe find the fix?
Dude, im already translate the video. The fix is your own PC colocation on your ISP. He fixed input lag by just remote playing on this remote, no-input-lag affected PC

Cost is around 100 bucks per month

kriegsnake

Post by kriegsnake » 12 Feb 2022, 17:41

You need to build entire good pc , somehow talk with the ISP , if it is even possible, and mb then you will see the heaven . Somehow it is all about avoiding this traffic separation , and get the direct constant line from your isp to your virtual machine. I wish it could be possible in my area, 'cause there are 2 hosts who sell internet to providers, and then we get the internet from them(resellers) .

fatehasfans

Post by fatehasfans » 07 Mar 2024, 18:50

nuggify wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 16:27
blackmagic wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 04:22

for me there only 2 options that can cause this:
- internet
- or they just new to the game and playing rly bad.

if everyone of them suffer bad power/emi/ground...then i gonna pray in chruch every day.
That is what we thought. How could it be possible that there is a power issue effecting our PCs like this. Then we tried power conditioning, new improved ground rods, and many other electrical changes and they all have drastic and direct effects on the symptoms. If it is not electrical I do not know how you can explain that.
I am convinced it has to do with having a smart meter. Can I ask if you have one?