Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
f1ndus

Re: Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Post by f1ndus » 16 Feb 2021, 11:58

after i got fixed and secured my network and did after that hard reset pc and many things, everytime and every 2 hours when i want try join in my router it gives me this.

https://ctrlv.sk/shots/2021/02/16/Ff50.png

like "I DONT KNOW" is still inside my PC and its alwayse trying get connection with my router and it fails. I will be talking with my ISP aboute it, everytime when i try to join my router it gives me this " trials exceeded "

dont worry guys i still testing and with me one guy, i give him what i did and he is smooth too, after some days i want do something official for it. now i starting understand many things, why i get this problem when i was away from home, why this problem again coming back after some change. be patient

6Days smooth, mouse fast

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 16 Feb 2021, 12:12

it doesn't apply for nuggify and other guys who have noise in headphones and waves on display.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 16 Feb 2021, 15:10

blackmagic wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 12:41
f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 12:12
it doesn't apply for nuggify and other guys who have noise in headphones and waves on display.
how you know that it don't apply for this people ? noises, coil whine, display waves maybe are just bad hardware from factory...
i know many that have gpu whine and noises going through headphones but can't tell how well they do in online games.

like i read many stuff and nowhere i find people that said noises are the reason for there bad online gaming. so maybe your fix gonna apply even for these people that think and believe noises, fans rpm, thermal, screen tearing and all other are the reason but in fact it is just router/network...
who knows...

when i read your posts from the past...you thought too about emi/ground/power and even buy ups and try to move cables around.

just give us more information and details on your issue and if you really find fix and the cause of this all.
that would help many of us even if not all probably...
f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 11:58

like "I DONT KNOW" is still inside my PC and its alwayse trying get connection with my router and it fails. I will be talking with my ISP aboute it, everytime when i try to join my router it gives me this " trials exceeded "
neighbours try hack your router with a bot and get the nudes while you not at home ? :roll:

who or what want get access on your router when you already changed, secured everything and probably done fresh windows installs ???
happens this with all routers or only this one ?

maybe some devices or phones ? :lol:
i have private network and neightbors are 80years old, this is happining every 2 hours in day, what people trying every 2 hours get in to my router and for what, this start happend when my games started going well, it must be some bot trying to join my network for something, i wait for tommorow, for my ISP and i will contact you guys personally

TTT

Post by TTT » 16 Feb 2021, 17:16

Pretty sure my online issues are caused by my ethernet powerline adapters.

I get full speed down them and a pretty steady and decent ping but the ping to the router spikes quite high every so often. (Will be something to do with my home wiring and other electronics inbetween.)

Also ingame ping stay stable and packet loss is at 0% but all the issues still occur...

Constant stutters, most of the time when I see an enemy player. (100% not my pc and framerate is locked and doesn't change, I can go in the Bot offline mode on Cold War and it never does it.)

Enemy players can freeze for a split second and appear to the side of where I was aiming at them.

Enemies are complete bullet sponges, if they are shooting back its impossible to win a gunfight.

Seeing enemies and literally getting insta killed.

Switching to my wifi seems to aleviate all of it but my problem is having a mesh network so the ping is way more unstable and the connection quality is worse, I don't have a long enough ethernet to hardwire at the moment.

Watching my pingplotter graph just at the link between my PC and the router there is clearly some issue with my connection for real time data transfer even though its fine just for downloading files etc. The ingame monitors don't seem to be able to pick up what is happening either.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 17 Feb 2021, 00:02

TTT wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 17:16

I get full speed down them and a pretty steady and decent ping but the ping to the router spikes quite high every so often. (Will be something to do with my home wiring and other electronics inbetween.)

Also ingame ping stay stable and packet loss is at 0% but all the issues still occur...

Constant stutters, most of the time when I see an enemy player. (100% not my pc and framerate is locked and doesn't change, I can go in the Bot offline mode on Cold War and it never does it.)

Enemy players can freeze for a split second and appear to the side of where I was aiming at them.

Enemies are complete bullet sponges, if they are shooting back its impossible to win a gunfight.

Switching to my wifi seems to aleviate all of it but my problem is having a mesh network so the ping is way more unstable and the connection quality is worse, I don't have a long enough ethernet to hardwire at the moment.

Watching my pingplotter graph just at the link between my PC and the router there is clearly some issue with my connection for real time data transfer even though its fine just for downloading files etc. The ingame monitors don't seem to be able to pick up what is happening either.
yo and also f1ndus dont forget to tell them your story about Lan when you was with brand new pc and only your was Monitor mouse and keyboard and everything was fucked up after 1 match

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 17 Feb 2021, 02:27

Unixko wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 00:02
TTT wrote:

yo and also f1ndus dont forget to tell them your story about Lan when you was with brand new pc and only your was Monitor mouse and keyboard and everything was fucked up after 1 match

yeah i was on lan with EMI and RFI interference :D :D :lol: :lol: , nah i just log in somewhere

TTT

Post by TTT » 17 Feb 2021, 05:30

If you think the internet is the cause of your issues have you gone down the right lines to try to diagnose it?

Set up a BQM and leave it running for a week or so and look at the results.
https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadban ... ng/quality

Pingplotter is good for tracking traceroutes and also seeing the connection from your PC to your router.
https://www.pingplotter.com/

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 17 Feb 2021, 06:36

f1ndus wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 02:27
Unixko wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 00:02
TTT wrote:

yeah i was on lan with EMI and RFI interference :D :D :lol: :lol: , nah i just log in somewhere

Wondering how many "good days mouse smooth" we have still wait before let us know something about it. 6 days of perfect playing arent enough right? You and your friend allready find out the solution but as you wrote in Russlan or whatever language it was, both of you dont want let us know how to fix this shit with any setup". Always a pleasure to see people asking for help in many posts, then solve the issue and starting troll all the other members deciding not sharing infos. I lost my mom recently and fixing this shit can chill/distract me with my friends at least a bit, but no, better apply this attitude.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 17 Feb 2021, 08:34

f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 15:10
blackmagic wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 12:41
f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 12:12
how you know that it don't apply for this people ? noises, coil whine, display waves maybe are just bad hardware from factory...
i know many that have gpu whine and noises going through headphones but can't tell how well they do in online games.

like i read many stuff and nowhere i find people that said noises are the reason for there bad online gaming. so maybe your fix gonna apply even for these people that think and believe noises, fans rpm, thermal, screen tearing and all other are the reason but in fact it is just router/network...
who knows...

when i read your posts from the past...you thought too about emi/ground/power and even buy ups and try to move cables around.

just give us more information and details on your issue and if you really find fix and the cause of this all.
that would help many of us even if not all probably...
f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 11:58

neighbours try hack your router with a bot and get the nudes while you not at home ? :roll:

who or what want get access on your router when you already changed, secured everything and probably done fresh windows installs ???
happens this with all routers or only this one ?

maybe some devices or phones ? :lol:
i have private network and neightbors are 80years old, this is happining every 2 hours in day, what people trying every 2 hours get in to my router and for what, this start happend when my games started going well, it must be some bot trying to join my network for something, i wait for tommorow, for my ISP and i will contact you guys personally
yes usually people on lan login into they steam account which you use everyday or social media which you login every day or even emails which you also using everyday :D

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 17 Feb 2021, 09:37

Nawafwabs wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 10:41
i think F1ndus

mean this software

http://www.beethink.com/

i search for you guys because i hate who hiding fix from people
i thought you already found fix
https://ctrlv.sk/shots/2021/02/17/ZhZF.png