I have the new Razer 8000 Hz prototype gaming mouse on my desk.

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
XERP

Re: I have the new Razer 8000 Hz prototype gaming mouse on my desk.

Post by XERP » 16 Jun 2021, 01:35

lyrill wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 12:08
XERP wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 05:43
My viper 8khz dont show correctly on mouse rate checker, only show me ~1000hz on 8khz on synapse. what other software can i use to measure it?
untick show..... already told yall
it works, thanks!

lyrill

Post by lyrill » 17 Jun 2021, 04:10

XERP wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 01:35
lyrill wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 12:08
XERP wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 05:43
My viper 8khz dont show correctly on mouse rate checker, only show me ~1000hz on 8khz on synapse. what other software can i use to measure it?
untick show..... already told yall
it works, thanks!
yw glad to help

lyrill

Post by lyrill » 19 Jun 2021, 02:33

plz lower your spec lod the_Fiend on the next 8khz release(whether the basilisks were innately made to have lower lod than the vipers and deathadders.....etetc). even finalmeme know better. see to freshreviews trying to roast them on twit(he just blocked me lul, and leddit discordo for that sub, waste of my time 90% times putting up with trolls? no thanks). This is with the slightly curved(not really) white dots (whiter than yours but not that bleech/chalk white like those other stuffs need not be named) that came with the infinityspeed nimennki, on the nimennki obv. yours is slightly worn i'd give it 0.15mm-0.2mm left

https://twitter.com/LyrillJackson/with_replies

The key is to ask PIXART to either pinpoint the fixed focus point to hard pad+superfine texture region at the tip of the spec/light beam, instead of catering to soft pad pressing down without sensor ring forcing compatibility/tolerance way up the beam+textured garbage knobby pad with trash squal AND micro adjustment capabilities forcing the beam to also tolerate way down FROM way up meaning basically it HAS to be taking blurry pictures up and down and sideways at extended range not even meant for actual legit fixed lens........OR revert to/go to variable focal point/length/zoom to pinpoint to 0.1mm spec accuracy "for any pad" to validify the whole spiel/standard lingo and not bro down on the 1.0-1.4-1.8mm like "0.4mm is the new 0.1mm" bs from Vaxee or worse all the 3370 vendors doing either 1.0mm or 2.0mm "totally not accurate and intentional cus we don't force people to use certain pads" and let me guess "1mm is the new 0.1mm", or is it 0.51-1.49mm, and 1.50 to 2.49mm........?? you see none of that makes any sense.
Attachments
QQ浏览器截图20210619133000.png
QQ浏览器截图20210619133000.png (40.4 KiB) Viewed 7144 times

lyrill

Post by lyrill » 21 Jul 2021, 08:12

ok so i hate to update this "dead thread" but since like 3 months ago I have used it with that stacked mini round skates, it's been 2 months since i posted the vid (even with slightly uneven skate application there was no such issue, and I've switched the bottom middle skate to the top and pretty much solved that uneveness and that was like 1.5 months ago too), with the cleaned pad, now in recent 1-2 weeks i noticed a large portion of the left top area and even some bit nearing middle has insane lag after liftoff touchdown + with 2/10 there's just a large area that doesn't track properly at all going all over the place....... 3/10 solves most of that but the lag still happens, even up to 10/10 there is STILL lag (see further description below), and I have tried exclusively only calibrating the areas that seem to cause these problems, and they STILL track like complete wack (as in picture below) at 2/10, while the rest of the functioning areas somehow track normally without having even calibrated those areas at all......??? and the worst thing is I'd be ok if the entire surface is kaput and i'll just try and delete the stacked skates go back to that pleb high lod and be done with it, but no. the problematic areas even at 10/10 the lod is insanely low( while having those stupid lagging which are NOT wanted by ANYONE) while the normal areas are obviously still high af "as intended", so I've got a pad that has different lod in different areas essentially, probably no matter how i set it up in synapse

what is going on Razer? is this caused by one of the recent backend update? did you do this intentionally since this brand has impacted Acari sales etc? Because for sure the pad has not deteoriated suddenly if it didn't deteoriate all the months prior. And I've bothered the seller for days and he claims some others report this too and that his latest batch with supposedly finer surface+colored has issues too(but mine is early batch so wtf does that even say?). Your program is online only so pretty sure you have access to all the stats of calibrated pads, as far as mouse functioning is concerned, that's everything relevant.......so if you wanted to screw with me on this you totally could. I still remember Right getting tilted cus I spoke negatively against esport scene. It's not my fault the esport scene doesn't adopt 8khz or hard pad or whatever ok? It's the entire industry's fault. I'm the good guy here trying to advocate what's right! maybe if you tried harder and listened to me and put the 8khz on a better shape, hell or even just on the deathadder it'd likely be more popular

this is so obvious and drastic it's getting really sad here. with slow speed startup the mouse cursor would completely not move, then it will just never move until speed picks up to a fair high amount, and if moving from less plagued area to the problematic areas go from active to dead halt (which I cannot possibly graph out because they are not just a bit of place and i've checked with 600 lumen flashlights in all directions there is certainly no correlation to surface imperfactions because there simply isn't any--in fact the middle area and the bottom actually has a lot more minireflecting patches under lighting, and they are for sure the most used area AND within the easily functioning area--the entire right side has a much more pronounced residue subdued from the first few months of waxing it, and there's zero problem there whatsoever)

I'm trying to draw circles here ok? arrowed out just to prove that this is not intentionally drawn wack. anyone who has used a garbage qpad ct or some sort of stupid deep and loosy texture "control" cloth pad that doesn't lay flat on a majority of portion from the left side and the right side due to rolled packaging (maybe with textures too, like tigeresport shadow, in their earlist lineup, one of their earliest hien copy, 2012-2015 era) is familiar with this kind of typical wacky bullshit
Attachments
360截图20210721211712490.jpg
360截图20210721211712490.jpg (259.97 KiB) Viewed 6630 times

lyrill

Post by lyrill » 28 Jul 2021, 10:57

so just reporting that situation got worse and i deleted the dot skates and now back to dealing with higher lod and what seems like no more tracking issues and much more faster cursor response (and the stock skate is obvioulsy a lot more stable with comparatively no wobble whatsoever, and i Don't remember/didn't expect the disparity in speed/glide quality to be so marginal) OH and ofc a lot more dust getting into sensor lens because I don't want to deal with swapping in and out of the middle ring if/when I ever switch back to soft pads .......thanks a lot for no communication tho esp if this was intentional....(that is, if there wasn't suddenly a tipping point in terms of how worn the odd left top esque part of the glass pad has become that's again not visible to the eye and very hard to discern then with the dots and even harder now with stock)

either case, whatever case, still waiting for ultra low stock lod sensor (<0.3mm) pixart gods plox razer has mercy...

ptuga

Post by ptuga » 28 Jul 2021, 13:04

The problem with mainstream reviewers...
phpBB [video]

I would like to see how these boards affect pooling rate stability at 8khz.

ChillyRide1712

Post by ChillyRide1712 » 29 Jul 2021, 15:41

ptuga wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 13:04
phpBB [video]

Polling Rate stability is a myth!!!Non of existing mouse gives u stable polling rate but people still play and use this mices in cyber arena. Like Razer explained 30 pages ago or so 0.125ms is matter, ur favourite mouse shape is matter. Also all this stupid tests where software cant take full exclusive control of hardware is useless cause Windows composer and other shitcrap software ineracts with all this tests. Buy this mouse, use high dpi, enjoy games.

lyrill

Post by lyrill » 29 Jul 2021, 17:31

ChillyRide1712 wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 15:41
ptuga wrote:
phpBB [video]

Polling Rate stability is a myth!!!Non of existing mouse gives u stable polling rate but people still play and use this mices in cyber arena. Like Razer explained 30 pages ago or so 0.125ms is matter, ur favourite mouse shape is matter. Also all this stupid tests where software cant take full exclusive control of hardware is useless cause Windows composer and other shitcrap software ineracts with all this tests. Buy this mouse, use high dpi, enjoy games.

also XXXX pages ago it was ME who asked Razer to integrate/make their own tester in synapse or have you forgotten that

if areson isn't still the only reference tester I wouldn't still be using it. if razer synapse 2 is still supported i would use it over rs3 simply because it allowed custom naming on calib settings. don't be a 3 post account trying to tell people what to do in 3 words while dissing "pages of posts"......saying "your favorite shape matters" then say people should /can all enjoy viper automatically is kinda self contradicting too but not expecting much sense out of you really

also a long standing question for you -TheFiend : will the tracking be more accurately calibrated while having nothing running in windows or while having game at least started in menu(since some games even full load gpu in menu sorta "prebaking the pc" if you like) or even in practice lobby or whatever? I don't do this back with my old pc for obvious reasons, but now that I have a decent updated rig there's a bunch of things and long standing habits I would have to change sooner or later

RAWWIN

Post by RAWWIN » 18 Aug 2021, 03:08

Do you not have any stutters/fps drops using this mouse @8000Hz in games like Apex/Warzone/Fortnite/even CS?
I have watched ChillyRide's video on his fix, but even after the fix he still drops from 1100 fps to like 700fps when moving his mouse fast in Valorant(in practice) which is a pretty huge amount.
How does using 8kHz polling rate affect your fps in games, and which monitor do u use?

RAWWIN

Post by RAWWIN » 18 Aug 2021, 10:05

lyrill wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 17:31
ChillyRide1712 wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 15:41
ptuga wrote:

also XXXX pages ago it was ME who asked Razer to integrate/make their own tester in synapse or have you forgotten that

if areson isn't still the only reference tester I wouldn't still be using it. if razer synapse 2 is still supported i would use it over rs3 simply because it allowed custom naming on calib settings. don't be a 3 post account trying to tell people what to do in 3 words while dissing "pages of posts"......saying "your favorite shape matters" then say people should /can all enjoy viper automatically is kinda self contradicting too but not expecting much sense out of you really

also a long standing question for you -TheFiend : will the tracking be more accurately calibrated while having nothing running in windows or while having game at least started in menu(since some games even full load gpu in menu sorta "prebaking the pc" if you like) or even in practice lobby or whatever? I don't do this back with my old pc for obvious reasons, but now that I have a decent updated rig there's a bunch of things and long standing habits I would have to change sooner or later
Sorry, meant to address last question to lyrill
"Do you not have any stutters/fps drops using this mouse @8000Hz in games like Apex/Warzone/Fortnite/even CS?
I have watched ChillyRide's video on his fix, but even after the fix he still drops from 1100 fps to like 700fps when moving his mouse fast in Valorant(in practice) which is a pretty huge amount.
How does using 8kHz polling rate affect your fps in games, and which monitor do u use?"