House causing PC Stutter/LAG, EMI/RFI?

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Unixko

Re: House causing PC Stutter/LAG, EMI/RFI?

Post by Unixko » 17 Dec 2020, 08:42

Palacko wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 08:28
spkii wrote:
16 Dec 2020, 22:51
Palacko wrote:
16 Dec 2020, 15:08
I bought this year 6 pc‘s and 2 notebooks - today i tested the notebook in my company - seems to be fine and in my house every pc/notebook is getting a damage.

Now i tested socket from my neighbour - was so lucky for about 1-2Hours hitted every shot, so smooth to play and then from nothing again the same shit. Now the Notebook is also affected and will not work anymore on other location.

If i just could figure out what is getting a damage inside a pc/notebook when plugged in at my home or my place. Weirdest shit ever faced - for me its like unsolveable
Why you say that Notebook will not work anymore on other location? How can you be sure of this?
How can I know that? Its easy: I tested it 3 Days in my Company and then in my House but with Power from my Neighbour and after 2 Hours Gameplay the Problem came back - display not sharp anymore - mouse accelerated - holding Angles getting killed even from bots because I see them way later then they see me. First Hour was perfect smooth - I killed everybody I mean I am LVL10 Faceit and was a Pro Gamer in 2009 on ESL
yo palacko add me to steam i want to talk about that
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170521201/

schizobeyondpills

Post by schizobeyondpills » 17 Dec 2020, 23:36

If you live near 4g towers or 5G then you can correlate your rfi emi problems with general nearby tower activity with internet usage statistics.

hallaminternet.com/google-analytics-hour-of-day-day-of-week-reports/

hallaminternet.com/assets/new-conversion-rate-hours-days-week-chart.jpg

cant post images ?!?!?!? :roll: :roll: :roll:

kryztripleb

Post by kryztripleb » 17 Dec 2020, 23:56

Palacko wrote:
spkii wrote:
Palacko wrote:
I bought this year 6 pc‘s and 2 notebooks - today i tested the notebook in my company - seems to be fine and in my house every pc/notebook is getting a damage.

Now i tested socket from my neighbour - was so lucky for about 1-2Hours hitted every shot, so smooth to play and then from nothing again the same shit. Now the Notebook is also affected and will not work anymore on other location.

If i just could figure out what is getting a damage inside a pc/notebook when plugged in at my home or my place. Weirdest shit ever faced - for me its like unsolveable
Why you say that Notebook will not work anymore on other location? How can you be sure of this?
How can I know that? Its easy: I tested it 3 Days in my Company and then in my House but with Power from my Neighbour and after 2 Hours Gameplay the Problem came back - display not sharp anymore - mouse accelerated - holding Angles getting killed even from bots because I see them way later then they see me. First Hour was perfect smooth - I killed everybody I mean I am LVL10 Faceit and was a Pro Gamer in 2009 on ESL

How long did you test it in the office?

If you tested it from your neighbors and it worked well, but then turned back to issues, your office could be affected as well but you just didn't spend enough time on it. But It very well could damage it. Who knows.

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 18 Dec 2020, 13:46

kryztripleb wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 23:56
Palacko wrote:
spkii wrote:
Palacko wrote:

How long did you test it in the office?

If you tested it from your neighbors and it worked well, but then turned back to issues, your office could be affected as well but you just didn't spend enough time on it. But It very well could damage it. Who knows.
I tested it for 3 Days and was sure that its a good location. And when came back home after 1,5h it went from good to dog shit - now the Notebook is 2 days plugged in in company - cant hit nothing (like 1 second delay) i played faceit for 2 weeks at a friends house and still holding a win streak of 51 wins. If i would start faceit at my house or even company now i would have 5-10 lucky kills

spkii

Post by spkii » 21 Dec 2020, 20:11

I just try Furman MX and same problem i think... Its first day trying it but i think didnt improve anything.

heavywe

Post by heavywe » 23 Dec 2020, 12:31

Hi, I think I reduced the input lag by doing this, I've been a few days and I feel the change

Things that improved the situation but didn't fix it:

After downloading TCPOptimizer and changing my network adapter settings to their optimized profile, the sim fluctuation and FPS/ mouse jitter seemed to be less severe than before.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 23 Dec 2020, 18:03

heavywe wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 12:31
Hi, I think I reduced the input lag by doing this, I've been a few days and I feel the change

Things that improved the situation but didn't fix it:

After downloading TCPOptimizer and changing my network adapter settings to their optimized profile, the sim fluctuation and FPS/ mouse jitter seemed to be less severe than before.
placebo chill dude

kryztripleb

Post by kryztripleb » 24 Dec 2020, 03:05

spkii wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 20:11
I just try Furman MX and same problem i think... Its first day trying it but i think didnt improve anything.
Hmm thats strange, everyone that I know who has tried power conditioner has seen instant results but it goes away after a couple days/weeks and always comes back.

I don't know because I don't have input lag issues. My situation is different. But I've bought a PC for mine and it hasn't done anything.

KingJosh2475

Post by KingJosh2475 » 25 Jan 2021, 04:36

kryztripleb wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 03:05
spkii wrote:
Hmm thats strange, everyone that I know who has tried power conditioner has seen instant results but it goes away after a couple days/weeks and always comes back.

I don't know because I don't have input lag issues. My situation is different. But I've bought a PC for mine and it hasn't done anything.
It has been a month and a couple of days since you said your ps5 isn't affected by the EMI, so my question is that is this still true, or has your ps5 succumbed to EMI and now it has stutters, etc. Asking because I have EMI problems and I want to know if me buying a ps5 means I can play my games in peace without having to worry about stutters, added latency, desync, etc.

kryztripleb

Post by kryztripleb » 02 Feb 2021, 22:02

KingJosh2475 wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 04:36
kryztripleb wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 03:05
spkii wrote:

It has been a month and a couple of days since you said your ps5 isn't affected by the EMI, so my question is that is this still true, or has your ps5 succumbed to EMI and now it has stutters, etc. Asking because I have EMI problems and I want to know if me buying a ps5 means I can play my games in peace without having to worry about stutters, added latency, desync, etc.

As I said I don't have latency issues as many people have on here. My issues seems totally different but who knows.

My PS5 is still not affected for me though.