Input lag cs:go / choppy/unsmooth

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Unixko

Re: Input lag cs:go / choppy/unsmooth

Post by Unixko » 03 Jan 2021, 07:23

wyrko_o wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 07:02
Unixko wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 06:53
wyrko_o wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 06:40
Unixko wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 06:27

ye lowered voltage to your cpu and others components will bring you better result instant but will be bad again overtime
So basically I have lowered the voltages that my MB supplies to all of my laptop's components? Well that explains it all. The thing is that I am able to reproduce it, so I have finally found the culprit of my problems and also how to fix it. But I still don't get it, how could lowering the voltages make my system feel better, make my input and visual lag go away, make my gaming experience so much better? Isn't it supposed to run better with higher voltages, I mean isn't lowering the voltages supposed to cause powerthrottling?
with EMI around you need less power to your components more voltage=more emi = worse pc
You just made me think of something. All the pcs I've had were overclocked and also most of them with higher voltages. I've had the problem on all of them. I have never thought that I have EMI in my house, also my electricity is grounded.
i wish i know how this all emi shit works and why somebody doesnt have issue and why some do

chenifa

Re: Input lag cs:go / choppy/unsmooth

Post by chenifa » 05 Jan 2021, 08:23

Have you checked for heat issues? If you get too hot your shit downclocks....lower voltage might have fixed your temps.