Buzzing sound when moving my mouse

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
hsEnter

Buzzing sound when moving my mouse

Post by hsEnter » 22 Mar 2021, 10:00

My motherboard is emitting static noises when i move my mouse, i tried all usb ports, swapping the mouse ( g pro wireless, razer viper, zowie fk 2 ), i tried to disable the audio, removing the headset, unplugged the monitor, nothing works, i got this static noise in the bios too :cry:

heavywe

Re: Buzzing sound when moving my mouse

Post by heavywe » 22 Mar 2021, 17:49

EDIT: It happens to me, but only when I have an open game like CS: GO. I think it has to do with the coil whine

hsEnter

Re: Buzzing sound when moving my mouse

Post by hsEnter » 28 Mar 2021, 13:50

heavywe wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 17:49
EDIT: It happens to me, but only when I have an open game like CS: GO. I think it has to do with the coil whine
I also have this and pretty much everyone when a program is running at very high fps. But the problem I have is different, the sound is not coming from the GPU but from the USB ports or from the motherboard itself. Seems like the only solution is to change the motherboard but I want to wait for the next gen cpuss to upgrade my whole system, the sound is not loud but sometimes it is annoying and if I am not wearing my headphones I can hear it. I guess I have to live with it :(