Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
WelcomeInNewWorld

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by WelcomeInNewWorld » 04 Feb 2022, 03:48

I don't understand why the author of this topic was not more precise in his explanation with screenshots with more precise information because it is a bit vague ...

Lautreamont

Post by Lautreamont » 05 Feb 2022, 11:55

Hi. Thank you so very much!! <3
Same problem for 2 years. There is no hardware left that I haven't changed in 2 years. I also renewed equipment such as mouse, keyboard, headphones. But my problem has always been. I used to set "c states" to always off before. I just did Enable for the first time and my problem was fixed. By the way, I also found a 40% fix for the inputlag problem. This is more weird. It gets better when I set the mouse's DPI to 3000+. Or, when I set fps_max 144 in the example CS:GO game from within the game, the input lag was gone. I have a 240hz monitor. I was following this forum. Sorry for my bad english. But thank you so much man!

GodOFCl1toris

Post by GodOFCl1toris » 06 Feb 2022, 14:35

Can someone help me do this? i Have z370 A Prime motherboard, faceit 4k elo please help

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 06 Feb 2022, 23:32

GodOFCl1toris wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 14:35
Can someone help me do this? i Have z370 A Prime motherboard, faceit 4k elo please help
why u need this? if u can reach 4k elo faceit you dont have this problems u all good.

lulded

Post by lulded » 09 Feb 2022, 08:54

Was messing with ram kits recently. The worse kits with higher total latency do better in my environment when "EMI" is present. Pretty funny.

3200 cl14, 3600 cl16 both feel worse than an average 3200 cl16 bin. Just defaulting to JEDEC should have a similar impact.

wadge

Post by wadge » 09 Feb 2022, 09:16

lulded wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 08:54
Was messing with ram kits recently. The worse kits with higher total latency do better in my environment when "EMI" is present. Pretty funny.

3200 cl14, 3600 cl16 both feel worse than an average 3200 cl16 bin.
I also came to the conclusion that there must be something to do with the ram like every time i start the game after the pc has been shut down for a day the first game is perfect in term of hit reg and stuff no delay but after that even if you reboot it reminds the same, desync and all that.
I noticed it at every place i used to leave, even overseas.

I tried the software to empty the standby list memory but it doesn't help...

lulded

Post by lulded » 09 Feb 2022, 09:26

wadge wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 09:16
lulded wrote:

I also came to the conclusion that there must be something to do with the ram like every time i start the game after the pc has been shut down for a day the first game is perfect in term of hit reg and stuff no delay but after that even if you reboot it reminds the same, desync and all that.

The thing is, at least for me, my cable coax/ground is influencing my "EMI". If I remove cable/turn off modem, the better kits definitely feel more responsive.

Like I said in an earlier post, the issue as I perceive it is that the Input lag is lower when "EMI" is influencing my PC. Higher latency offsets it. Be it lower monitor hz, lower polling rate.. etc.

I just find it interesting that a basic 3200 CL16 low tier bin helps me offset this issue. I've always purchased top end/low CL latency kits.

Kinda curious bout DDR5 now. High frequency but the timings put total latency above 10ns in most situations on current XMP profiles.

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 09 Feb 2022, 13:29

lulded wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 09:26
wadge wrote:
lulded wrote:

The thing is, at least for me, my cable coax/ground is influencing my "EMI". If I remove cable/turn off modem, the better kits definitely feel more responsive.

Like I said in an earlier post, the issue as I perceive it is that the Input lag is lower when "EMI" is influencing my PC. Higher latency offsets it. Be it lower monitor hz, lower polling rate.. etc.

I just find it interesting that a basic 3200 CL16 low tier bin helps me offset this issue. I've always purchased top end/low CL latency kits.

Kinda curious bout DDR5 now. High frequency but the timings put total latency above 10ns in most situations on current XMP profiles.
i feel the same issue when i unplug the modem from the outlet its more responsive and tried to ply with 4g mobile internet the bad hitreg and prefires still there. i tried my pc in good location with 4g mobile without fiber internet or whatever it is and its night and day difference. even the monitor quality and enemies movement are so smooth so its kinda related to electricity also.

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 09 Feb 2022, 16:26

Plznoinputlag wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 13:29
lulded wrote:
wadge wrote:
lulded wrote:

i feel the same issue when i unplug the modem from the outlet its more responsive and tried to ply with 4g mobile internet the bad hitreg and prefires still there. i tried my pc in good location with 4g mobile without fiber internet or whatever it is and its night and day difference. even the monitor quality and enemies movement are so smooth so its kinda related to electricity also.
Same problem as me but: if i play at night (till 2.am to 7.00) all games run so much better. So the question is: something about internet congestion in my area? or something about electricity for the same reason? The only one thing in common is that at that time everyone is sleeping. I allready tried with 4g and stuff and it didnt change anything, and my main internet line is a vodafone 1gb fiber.
How can be possible at late night everything runs smooth and hitreg is almost perfect? it must be something about congestion, thats why i think. But i dont rly know if is internet congestion or electricity congestion... Im going literally crazy about this problem since 2004.
I toke PC in other regions in my country and in some of them was night and day difference with my same PC.

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 10 Feb 2022, 01:29

skkiNN wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 16:26
Plznoinputlag wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 13:29
lulded wrote:
wadge wrote:

Same problem as me but: if i play at night (till 2.am to 7.00) all games run so much better. So the question is: something about internet congestion in my area? or something about electricity for the same reason? The only one thing in common is that at that time everyone is sleeping. I allready tried with 4g and stuff and it didnt change anything, and my main internet line is a vodafone 1gb fiber.
How can be possible at late night everything runs smooth and hitreg is almost perfect? it must be something about congestion, thats why i think. But i dont rly know if is internet congestion or electricity congestion... Im going literally crazy about this problem since 2004.
I toke PC in other regions in my country and in some of them was night and day difference with my same PC.
its electricity related bro. when everyone go sleep at night theres much less use of electricity. u can try turning of all your breakers except your computers room breakers and see if theres a difference.