Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
pox02

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by pox02 » 14 May 2021, 10:15

if u guys want 100% fix its expensive but will do the job ac regenerator no matter how bad ur electricity the regenerator will give u clean sine wave voltage 8-)
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu XL2546 XL2546K NXG252R

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 14 May 2021, 10:29

pox02 wrote: ↑
14 May 2021, 10:15
if u guys want 100% fix its expensive but will do the job ac regenerator no matter how bad ur electricity the regenerator will give u clean sine wave voltage 8-)
Yea... AC regenerator, power cord, isolation transformer, what is next prox xD?

andrelip

Post by andrelip » 14 May 2021, 13:52

sNaKeOiL

andrelip

Post by andrelip » 14 May 2021, 13:56

Blonekql wrote: ↑
14 May 2021, 10:29
They will blame temperature expansion because the atoms vibrate slower in the cold, increasing the input lag.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 14 May 2021, 21:04

andrelip wrote: ↑
14 May 2021, 13:56
Blonekql wrote: ↑
14 May 2021, 10:29
They will blame temperature expansion because the atoms vibrate slower in the cold, increasing the input lag.
oh wow you are 500 iq+ guy :shock:

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 15 May 2021, 05:42

You know, dude. Think about the fact that we are living in a simulation, we are NPC and this is just a bug. Simulation bug. Have you played games like cyberpunk, have you seen bugs there? Now imagine that some NPC would try to fix it right in the game. Here I feel about the same. Like an NPC in a game that ran into a bug.

losxer

Post by losxer » 17 May 2021, 13:26

f1ndus wrote: ↑
14 May 2021, 01:06
losxer wrote: ↑
13 May 2021, 08:53
12 May 2021, 11:20
12 May 2021, 09:10

So okay, you Say offline game but you ever try game ONLY offline? So 0 access in multiplayer? Try game ONLY offline and see if you get this input Lag. With that i dont mean online game without internet in training mode, but game without internet at all
i have same issue and i tried many ISP, playing on wifi, playing from data fom mobile and playing offline without cable connected or wifi turned ON, i had problems with new pc without ethernet fully offline, in windows and bios i can see input lag too and problem with monitor colors and sharpness too, this is electricity problem and in my case is attacking only monitor.
Do u try to go in some internet game point ? I try 3 different everyone have 1gb fiber all with differenti isp, same problem. I can clearly see in the game i play , After 20 second in gameplay i can Say if i have this problem.
it's like a gravitational force that makes you slower. my mechanics allowed me to easily get up perfectly horizontally, now if I do the same it is at 90 degrees. it is hard to explain. the result in shooting games is: slower to turn around, more complicated to aim and make micro adjustments, so in fact you have little reaction time, in addition to the fact that many shots do not hit the target.

Sorry dude i dont belive Is your monitor, also u try so much isp, but everyone of those in ur home, many isp use the same cable or fiber for give you internet and traceroute dont mean nothing with this problem, u can get the best isp in your zone with 10 ping in game and still get this shit.
After 10 years 99% of people belive Is Electricity they never find solution. Who fix this problem Is only lucky ppl go out and change house, but even if u change house u get maybie 5% of change to get perfect internet without problems.
bro we are few who are active trying fix this issue for many many years, i was semi pro cs:go and i travel a lot for tournaments "LAN". I had many options to test this shit by mooving and testing setups, ethernets and other stuff.

I cannot refuse i didnt thought its causing ethernet in some times. But after many tests i can clearly say its electricity.
years ago i thought it causing ethernet
also i thought its some issue with steam client
I went through different things..

in 2018 i goes on LAN tournament only with my monitore which i using home, i bring only monitor and keyboard,mouse,headphones and i asked my team manager if he can bring his PC to me, he bring brand new pc only for me becouse i needed at least one time smooth game. - FAILED!.
I started this lan with the same issue which i experience and fighting vs them inside my home. While everyone who played this LAN tournament, my teammates too they had clean game, without stutter, input lag.. yeah i played on my teammates PCs, everything was clear, aim was pretty good, shooting enemys was clear and also spray pattern was more more more easly to control..
I note ! - everyone on lans we share the same ethernet and we was playing on LAN not online too.

I had problems on 99% lans where i played, there were few of them.

Yeah i played on LAN tournaments where was PCs and Monitors delivered by organizers, guess what? I experienced the smoothest game play i ever seen, everything was perfect even though there was not perfect PCs with brutal FPS and other stuff.

I active solving this issue from 2016, and i can say for me its causing electricity for milion %.

Symptoms: high input lag, slowly and floaty mouse, mooving with body like tank when i strafe A D A D A D on 144hz, Hard to hit enemys spray pattern feel dynamic and hard to aim and controll cross like spray pattern not exist, choppy gameplay on 300fps - 144hz, blurry screen and a lot bad experiences
So Easy to Say ur wrong.. so many ppl tryd portable PC for gaming without use Electricity plug-in, and same input Lag and slow game, so what? It's not Electricity

You access in your stream account when u go to the lan tournament right?

And also, i think 90% of ppl have this shit, someone less, someone High, and Is really rare ppl without this problem, if you dont have It at all im sure if u have Little skills u can be pro, because the Advance Is too much, but guys im sure in 10 years this problem Is fixed we Need wait maybie new technology After fiber optics or isp Need wake up for gamer , i tryd many Place and in everyone Is shit, i can also see like you if someone have It or not, without this problem Is hard to play with High sens because evrything Is so Speed.. i Remember i play with really low sens because every online game are hard to controll, now evrything Is so slow..
Last edited by losxer on 17 May 2021, 14:00, edited 2 times in total.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 17 May 2021, 13:58

17 May 2021, 13:26
14 May 2021, 01:06
13 May 2021, 08:53
12 May 2021, 11:20

i have same issue and i tried many ISP, playing on wifi, playing from data fom mobile and playing offline without cable connected or wifi turned ON, i had problems with new pc without ethernet fully offline, in windows and bios i can see input lag too and problem with monitor colors and sharpness too, this is electricity problem and in my case is attacking only monitor.
Do u try to go in some internet game point ? I try 3 different everyone have 1gb fiber all with differenti isp, same problem. I can clearly see in the game i play , After 20 second in gameplay i can Say if i have this problem.
it's like a gravitational force that makes you slower. my mechanics allowed me to easily get up perfectly horizontally, now if I do the same it is at 90 degrees. it is hard to explain. the result in shooting games is: slower to turn around, more complicated to aim and make micro adjustments, so in fact you have little reaction time, in addition to the fact that many shots do not hit the target.

Sorry dude i dont belive Is your monitor, also u try so much isp, but everyone of those in ur home, many isp use the same cable or fiber for give you internet and traceroute dont mean nothing with this problem, u can get the best isp in your zone with 10 ping in game and still get this shit.
After 10 years 99% of people belive Is Electricity they never find solution. Who fix this problem Is only lucky ppl go out and change house, but even if u change house u get maybie 5% of change to get perfect internet without problems.
bro we are few who are active trying fix this issue for many many years, i was semi pro cs:go and i travel a lot for tournaments "LAN". I had many options to test this shit by mooving and testing setups, ethernets and other stuff.

I cannot refuse i didnt thought its causing ethernet in some times. But after many tests i can clearly say its electricity.
years ago i thought it causing ethernet
also i thought its some issue with steam client
I went through different things..

in 2018 i goes on LAN tournament only with my monitore which i using home, i bring only monitor and keyboard,mouse,headphones and i asked my team manager if he can bring his PC to me, he bring brand new pc only for me becouse i needed at least one time smooth game. - FAILED!.
I started this lan with the same issue which i experience and fighting vs them inside my home. While everyone who played this LAN tournament, my teammates too they had clean game, without stutter, input lag.. yeah i played on my teammates PCs, everything was clear, aim was pretty good, shooting enemys was clear and also spray pattern was more more more easly to control..
I note ! - everyone on lans we share the same ethernet and we was playing on LAN not online too.

I had problems on 99% lans where i played, there were few of them.

Yeah i played on LAN tournaments where was PCs and Monitors delivered by organizers, guess what? I experienced the smoothest game play i ever seen, everything was perfect even though there was not perfect PCs with brutal FPS and other stuff.

I active solving this issue from 2016, and i can say for me its causing electricity for milion %.

Symptoms: high input lag, slowly and floaty mouse, mooving with body like tank when i strafe A D A D A D on 144hz, Hard to hit enemys spray pattern feel dynamic and hard to aim and controll cross like spray pattern not exist, choppy gameplay on 300fps - 144hz, blurry screen and a lot bad experiences
So Easy to Say ur wrong.. so many ppl tryd portable PC for gaming without use Electricity plug-in, and same input Lag and slow game, so what? It's not Electricity

You access in your stream account when u go to the lan tournament right?
yeah is it true, i confirm its really weird but i tried many steam accounts too.. any difference

losxer

Post by losxer » 17 May 2021, 14:09

N
Last edited by losxer on 04 Jun 2021, 09:26, edited 1 time in total.

Brainlet

Post by Brainlet » 20 May 2021, 09:41

19 Apr 2021, 12:19
yonaxsangi wrote: ↑
19 Apr 2021, 01:19
18 Apr 2021, 16:28
i have one fix for u yonaxsangi switch ur power supply with good unit with a really good emi filter like hx1200i or ssr-1000tr from seasonic looks the difference

good word about spread spectrum

spread spectrum is a hot topic of debate if it actually "works" it's just spreading out the energy some more. it doesn't reduce the overall power leakage
it helps meet the legal requirements, but the effect on actual interference is debated

sorry yonaxsangi the whole problem come from PSU

ax1600i Huge emi

https://streamable.com/hijvkt

hx1200i Extreme low emi

https://streamable.com/skoc1u
hello brother i had corsair hx1200, evga supernova and all this power supplies but this didnt helped me always was good in the first time but after some hours its come back. but now i have seasonic psu with 1000watt and what interesting in seasonic power supplies its the DC to DC power convertor. Most of the power supplies is AC to DC. so after puting this psu i dont the speedhack gaming effect but the prefires and bad hitreg was still there

first get emi meter and see where the emi come from

video about evga its true they cause so much emi because they dont implement really good emi filter

phpBB [video]

hx1200

phpBB [video]

and i say again spread spectrum spreading out the energy more and doesn't reduce the overall power leakage

http://www.aqvox.de/tech.html#CLOCK

Spread spectrum is a technology used by motherboards manufacturers to reduce EMF emissions. This is accomplished by modulating the system bus clock, which in turn modulates the CPU speed. This source of modulation can cause timing jitter in the entire system, and even if it might be very subtle it is recommended to disable this option in your BIOS when possible.

http://www.livefactory.com/forum/rack-p ... t/post/326
This is interesting. Can you give more info about testing methodology and what PSUs you tried? Were they all purchased new or some used as well? Have you ever tried measuring two of the same model to see whether there is production variance? Are variables that could skew the results accounted for?
Starting point for beginners: PC Optimization Hub