Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Blonekql

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by Blonekql » 13 May 2021, 14:21

Then what is this? Wirus?

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 14 May 2021, 01:06

losxer wrote: ↑
13 May 2021, 08:53
f1ndus wrote: ↑
12 May 2021, 11:20
12 May 2021, 09:10
nyxo100 wrote: ↑
11 May 2021, 17:00

your problem is other this issue is nothing to do with internet issues this is purely input delay issue.... this issue affect at offline games ass well your aim feels choppy and games feels like 75 fps even with 144hz monitor.... the curious about this is fixed at night like at 3am and 12pm the issue is back.... I'm sure this problem is electrical instability or EFI issues.... in my brother house the games runs lot better feels responsive and nice to play is other level experience i repeat this issue is nothing related with internet things because in offline games are affected as well I spoke with my neighbor and he said the sector has very poor electrical installations, which makes me think that this may be the problem.
So okay, you Say offline game but you ever try game ONLY offline? So 0 access in multiplayer? Try game ONLY offline and see if you get this input Lag. With that i dont mean online game without internet in training mode, but game without internet at all
i have same issue and i tried many ISP, playing on wifi, playing from data fom mobile and playing offline without cable connected or wifi turned ON, i had problems with new pc without ethernet fully offline, in windows and bios i can see input lag too and problem with monitor colors and sharpness too, this is electricity problem and in my case is attacking only monitor.
Do u try to go in some internet game point ? I try 3 different everyone have 1gb fiber all with differenti isp, same problem. I can clearly see in the game i play , After 20 second in gameplay i can Say if i have this problem.
it's like a gravitational force that makes you slower. my mechanics allowed me to easily get up perfectly horizontally, now if I do the same it is at 90 degrees. it is hard to explain. the result in shooting games is: slower to turn around, more complicated to aim and make micro adjustments, so in fact you have little reaction time, in addition to the fact that many shots do not hit the target.

Sorry dude i dont belive Is your monitor, also u try so much isp, but everyone of those in ur home, many isp use the same cable or fiber for give you internet and traceroute dont mean nothing with this problem, u can get the best isp in your zone with 10 ping in game and still get this shit.
After 10 years 99% of people belive Is Electricity they never find solution. Who fix this problem Is only lucky ppl go out and change house, but even if u change house u get maybie 5% of change to get perfect internet without problems.
bro we are few who are active trying fix this issue for many many years, i was semi pro cs:go and i travel a lot for tournaments "LAN". I had many options to test this shit by mooving and testing setups, ethernets and other stuff.

I cannot refuse i didnt thought its causing ethernet in some times. But after many tests i can clearly say its electricity.
years ago i thought it causing ethernet
also i thought its some issue with steam client
I went through different things..

in 2018 i goes on LAN tournament only with my monitore which i using home, i bring only monitor and keyboard,mouse,headphones and i asked my team manager if he can bring his PC to me, he bring brand new pc only for me becouse i needed at least one time smooth game. - FAILED!.
I started this lan with the same issue which i experience and fighting vs them inside my home. While everyone who played this LAN tournament, my teammates too they had clean game, without stutter, input lag.. yeah i played on my teammates PCs, everything was clear, aim was pretty good, shooting enemys was clear and also spray pattern was more more more easly to control..
I note ! - everyone on lans we share the same ethernet and we was playing on LAN not online too.

I had problems on 99% lans where i played, there were few of them.

Yeah i played on LAN tournaments where was PCs and Monitors delivered by organizers, guess what? I experienced the smoothest game play i ever seen, everything was perfect even though there was not perfect PCs with brutal FPS and other stuff.

I active solving this issue from 2016, and i can say for me its causing electricity for milion %.

Symptoms: high input lag, slowly and floaty mouse, mooving with body like tank when i strafe A D A D A D on 144hz, Hard to hit enemys spray pattern feel dynamic and hard to aim and controll cross like spray pattern not exist, choppy gameplay on 300fps - 144hz, blurry screen and a lot bad experiences

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 14 May 2021, 04:22

14 May 2021, 01:06
12 May 2021, 09:10

So okay, you Say offline game but you ever try game ONLY offline? So 0 access in multiplayer? Try game ONLY offline and see if you get this input Lag. With that i dont mean online game without internet in training mode, but game without internet at all
i have same issue and i tried many ISP, playing on wifi, playing from data fom mobile and playing offline without cable connected or wifi turned ON, i had problems with new pc without ethernet fully offline, in windows and bios i can see input lag too and problem with monitor colors and sharpness too, this is electricity problem and in my case is attacking only monitor.
Do u try to go in some internet game point ? I try 3 different everyone have 1gb fiber all with differenti isp, same problem. I can clearly see in the game i play , After 20 second in gameplay i can Say if i have this problem.
it's like a gravitational force that makes you slower. my mechanics allowed me to easily get up perfectly horizontally, now if I do the same it is at 90 degrees. it is hard to explain. the result in shooting games is: slower to turn around, more complicated to aim and make micro adjustments, so in fact you have little reaction time, in addition to the fact that many shots do not hit the target.

Sorry dude i dont belive Is your monitor, also u try so much isp, but everyone of those in ur home, many isp use the same cable or fiber for give you internet and traceroute dont mean nothing with this problem, u can get the best isp in your zone with 10 ping in game and still get this shit.
After 10 years 99% of people belive Is Electricity they never find solution. Who fix this problem Is only lucky ppl go out and change house, but even if u change house u get maybie 5% of change to get perfect internet without problems.
bro we are few who are active trying fix this issue for many many years, i was semi pro cs:go and i travel a lot for tournaments "LAN". I had many options to test this shit by mooving and testing setups, ethernets and other stuff.

I cannot refuse i didnt thought its causing ethernet in some times. But after many tests i can clearly say its electricity.

in 2018 i goes on LAN tournament only with my monitore which i using home, i bring only monitor and keyboard,mouse,headphones and i asked my team manager if he can bring his PC to me, he bring brand new pc only for me becouse i needed at least one time smooth game. - FAILED!.
I started this lan with the same issue which i experience and fighting vs them inside my home. While everyone who played this LAN tournament, my teammates too they had clean game, without stutter, input lag.. yeah i played on my teammates PCs, everything was clear, aim was pretty good, shooting enemys was clear and also spray pattern was more more more easly to control..
I note ! - everyone on lans we share the same ethernet and we was playing on LAN not online too.

Yeah i played on LAN tournaments where was PCs and Monitors delivered by organizers, guess what? I experienced the smoothest game play i ever seen, everything was perfect even though there was not perfect PCs with brutal FPS and other stuff.

I active solving this issue from 2016, and i can say for me its causing electricity for milion %.

Symptoms: high input lag, slowly and floaty mouse, mooving with body like tank when i strafe A D A D A D on 144hz, Hard to hit enemys spray pattern feel dynamic and hard to aim and controll cross like spray pattern not exist, choppy gameplay on 300fps - 144hz, blurry screen and a lot bad experiences
Then u think organizators on lan where everythink be smooth,clear,easy to Control, know that problem and know how to fix them? I Ask bc i have one question. Everywhere where pro players np from CS plays like DH,IEM itp itd they play very very good, like in home.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 14 May 2021, 04:40

Blonekql wrote: ↑
14 May 2021, 04:22
14 May 2021, 01:06

Then u think organizators on lan where everythink be smooth,clear,easy to Control, know that problem and know how to fix them? I Ask bc i have one question. Everywhere where pro players np from CS plays like DH,IEM itp itd they play very very good, like in home.
yeah many people think this problem is not rare and high % of population have this problem, but i think this problem is very rare and strong. its showing like static electricity and it can live in stuff for some time, in this summer i will do many changes with electricity..
I know a lot pro players and semi pro players, some personally, they are traveling 100 places around world but no one never meet with this, they are still stable with perfect game play.

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 14 May 2021, 05:03

I think this problem isn't very rare. I think thisbproblem have 90% people :x

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 14 May 2021, 05:12

14 May 2021, 05:03
I think this problem isn't very rare. I think thisbproblem have 90% people :x
for example my eyes are set to very clearly i can see from twitch streamers CS:GO who have problem and who dont have, on youtube highlights too, i can see it very very easy by switching weapons, mooving, shooting and everything, maybe someone have lower problem and someone higher you know, but seems you dont have right, its rare

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 14 May 2021, 05:36

Did you try Play on gaming laptop only on baterry?

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 14 May 2021, 06:30

14 May 2021, 05:36
Did you try Play on gaming laptop only on baterry?
nah i dont have this option

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 14 May 2021, 06:58

Cuz... Pc gaming is unfair :) world should know that!

mhr1

Post by mhr1 » 14 May 2021, 09:44

@yonaxsangi

can you edit my bios bro?

msi z270 sli plus