Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
losxer

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by losxer » 09 May 2021, 14:17

blackmagic wrote:
09 May 2021, 00:28
Mugabi wrote:
08 May 2021, 21:15
Guys i have a bios feature called spread spectrum control in my b550, its set to auto, should i diSable it?
you can try if you have this feel of input lag and that something wrong or off with your offline/online gaming.
the OP of this topic says that it helped him and things improved...

sadly here i cant say the same and report such success.
for me this options and settings literally does nothing at all but just another of thousand fix that degrade to bad state where i was already before without this tweaks and bios settings...

alexander and me was even on win-raid forum where a helpful guy unlocked our bioses with all the hidden spread spectrums and even more...
but even that dont helped me with my bad placebos here.

after i figured out that the scewin tool (from @pox02) can change this options in bios too and that without need to mod, unlock and flash bios here.
Black about your problem in games, you get this problem when u switch adsl with fastpath to vdsl or you have It with both?

Fet

Post by Fet » 09 May 2021, 19:38

At night, my computer or monitor works with a delay, at night without a delay, what can this be related to?

losxer

Post by losxer » 10 May 2021, 03:53

blackmagic wrote:
09 May 2021, 22:04
losxer wrote:
09 May 2021, 14:17
blackmagic wrote:
09 May 2021, 00:28
Mugabi wrote:
08 May 2021, 21:15
Guys i have a bios feature called spread spectrum control in my b550, its set to auto, should i diSable it?
you can try if you have this feel of input lag and that something wrong or off with your offline/online gaming.
the OP of this topic says that it helped him and things improved...

sadly here i cant say the same and report such success.
for me this options and settings literally does nothing at all but just another of thousand fix that degrade to bad state where i was already before without this tweaks and bios settings...

alexander and me was even on win-raid forum where a helpful guy unlocked our bioses with all the hidden spread spectrums and even more...
but even that dont helped me with my bad placebos here.

after i figured out that the scewin tool (from @pox02) can change this options in bios too and that without need to mod, unlock and flash bios here.
Black about your problem in games, you get this problem when u switch adsl with fastpath to vdsl or you have It with both?
i have here only adsl 16 with fastpath in this town...
im from germany and sadly there still many location that dont improve when it comes to speeds.
vdsl is here still not possible.

but here exist 4g/lte and 5g for homes and i tried all of this mobile...the up/down speeds are very good and high. bufferbloat A+.
ingame i get with mobile same stable 30-40ms like i had it with adsl 16.

but i even had with adsl + fastpath still A+ bufferbloat and everything was stable good. no spikes and no lags and 0% packetloss...
just some years ago i dont suffered any issues or placebos...everything was fine and playable normal for me.

i get and start experience issues here while i still was on adsl 16 + fastpath...my issue just appeared here and i start notice it each day more and more. after many phone calls and testing my dsl line...i then switched to another adsl ISP but that dont helped at all.

that what makes me hard doubt that internet has something to do with my issue here. i tried many much with internet here that was possible for me. even in another apartment where is adsl 16 line too...still same issue and still same degrading happens.

just to make it clear so you guys understand me better:
- adsl 16 in my apartment and many testings of dsl line = issue same
- switching isp provider = issue still same
- adsl 16 in another apartment (same town) = same issue
- then tried 4g/lte and even 5g = issue still happens and is 1:1 same

no improvement with my issue here after all this changes and calls and switches and testing dsl lines by isp...they tell me that nothing is wrong and all is fine with dsl line. i talk very long with them and tried to explain my situation but this guys could not help me because even myself had no rly idea how this all is possible...

i never before saw in my life this all absurdness and this degrading after reboot or just 1-2 matches is noticeable here. its random and sometimes even reboot dont helps...that what makes me look more crazy.

i play right now rocket league for the first time and i could very fast see and notice the "heavy car bug" that many talk about...
its hardcore disadvantage to play with that bad state.

but i dunno how this heavy car bug happens on consoles...that is interesting too.
sadly i dont have here console to test this all but i think i gonna buy soon one just to see how rocket league gonna perform on console here.

but i have right now a suspect and idea what exactly is degrading in system or get affected and that maybe causes this bad change here in games but i still cant figure out how it happen...its all rly absurd but i know 100% that it is real and exist like day and night.

there huge difference between this states...the game and everything looks way crispier, way responsive and its just another gaming experience on another level with that...its hard to describe but people who had this know what im talk about right now. you notice that the game just works and looks the way it should and supposed to be...normal.

but this good state is still degrading and it goes from good to bad in just some minutes or hour...while the ping, fps and other parameters are still same and there no change at all with it...and that what is just hard absurd with my issue and placebos here.

gonna post soon more about it.
Oh nice ti know, you get problem with adsl fastpath too, so many ppl think fastpath can solve all problem but maybie they are wrong, about Rocket on PS4 i can Say the delay Is present as same of PC , i have both and Is same shit. I only know that they come because my Speed was not good ( i dont ask thEm to.fix) and they remove One block in my line by Phone with assistent .. i still dont know what type of block was..

losxer

Post by losxer » 10 May 2021, 10:00

blackmagic wrote:
10 May 2021, 05:30
@losxer

yes exactly.

my issue and all this placebos appread here with adsl and fastpath was already enabled i think here...but anyway the issues just started like from nowhere and i dont make any changes on my adsl in that time...

i want to turn off fastpath and see how it works without or try interleaving only...i have zero knowledge what is what and what it rly does...but my isp said that this not possible and they cant do this...for whatever reasons...

but i remember that the support guy said that fastpath is already enabled. but when i looked into my router then it said in latency menu:
upload fast -
download 8ms -

that "fast" means fastpath or ? if that true then the support guy lie to me and fastpath was only enable on upload but not download...

this all so confusing me with interleaving, fastpath...

my line is adsl2+ here. that exact name for it but cant tell now what annex it is a,b,j...

im sitting right now on lte and dont use this adsl line more.
Check if in ur stats of adsl Is present Interleaving, if Is fastpath , interleave Is off

But if you show me the stats of your line i Will tell u if Is fastpath or not
Last edited by losxer on 10 May 2021, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 10 May 2021, 10:24

guys whats the reason of fast movement models in csgo? enemy movements are so fast when they peeking around corner its very fast i dont hace time to react. whats the reason for this? gou? cpu?

losxer

Post by losxer » 10 May 2021, 10:59

yonaxsangi wrote:
10 May 2021, 10:24
guys whats the reason of fast movement models in csgo? enemy movements are so fast when they peeking around corner its very fast i dont hace time to react. whats the reason for this? gou? cpu?
Internet dude, Who has good Internet can move more fast, react more fast and oof shoot more fast. And i know Is strange but even if u have 20 ping Is not that good as u can, It s like ur in slow mode with this delay of packets.. i Hope someone One day can prove this shit, and find solution.

Comp at High lvl Is only for Who get perfect internet, if you give marc Marquez a bicycle he can't be first.

Online game are pure joke

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 10 May 2021, 11:49

losxer wrote:
10 May 2021, 10:59
yonaxsangi wrote:
10 May 2021, 10:24
Internet dude, Who has good Internet can move more fast, react more fast and oof shoot more fast. And i know Is strange but even if u have 20 ping Is not that good as u can, It s like ur in slow mode with this delay of packets.. i Hope someone One day can prove this shit, and find solution.

Comp at High lvl Is only for Who get perfect internet, if you give marc Marquez a bicycle he can't be first.

Online game are pure joke
exactly brother this is so sad. even gold novas and faceit lvl 4, guys just running around corner run and shoot i cant do shit this is so annoying.

how all the pro players dont have this fucking issue i can see they reacting immadetialy when someone peeking around corners

mhr1

Post by mhr1 » 10 May 2021, 13:21

hi guys i change on bios "anti surge" options to enable( this settings warning you starting pc when your electricy bad or unstable)

and i got this error everytime when i input lag on games desktop etc. (especially 6-12pm)

"System power fault triggered due to power surge detected during previous boot up to protect system from unstable PSU"

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 10 May 2021, 14:12

mhr1 wrote:
10 May 2021, 13:21
hi guys i change on bios "anti surge" options to enable( this settings warning you starting pc when your electricy bad or unstable)

and i got this error everytime when i input lag on games desktop etc. (especially 6-12pm)

"System power fault triggered due to power surge detected during previous boot up to protect system from unstable PSU"
omg which motherboard you have? never heard theres an option like this before. so how it is? improving input lag?

mhr1

Post by mhr1 » 10 May 2021, 14:23

i have msi z270

msi: system power fault protection msi
asus: anti surge

try enable on bios. shut down computer and open again. if you bad voltage, you get warning before windows start.