Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
losxer

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by losxer » 10 May 2021, 19:23

Guys Just try some internet game center, i try 3 in my country all of those have 1gb fiber and same shit for everyone, so i think i get only lucky to have for years a perfect internet for gaming and 90% of ppl have this problem but they dont know, its like africans , they can stay alive without so much food or phone and enjoy the life, if i go in Africa i Will go out of mind..
There Is no solution for this problem.. we have 2 choices ..

1: stop playing any online game.
2: Try enjoy the game with this problem.

Mine is 1, i cant enjoy any game if before i can react so Speed and now i look like a old man when i play.

Be careful guys maybie only 1% have really Electricity problem, the rest of 99% Is network. Dont go out of mind and test many shit without any result.. Im lucky because i see with my eyes the difference between 2 line ( One perfect 0 Lag "you can move so Speed u can react so Speed and never die when u shot First, all time when u die Is ur mistake and u know It" and One super Lag even if the ping Is low "move so slow, camera also, and when u die 90% of time u think Is not ur fault because u cant react in time" ) you can belive or not, network Is the Way.

lizardpeter

Post by lizardpeter » 11 May 2021, 01:01

yonaxsangi wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 10:56
It reduced my RFI/EMI to almost 50mv like it's nothing. Before it was 850mv - too high and risky for health.
What do you use to measure these values? I'd be interested in testing my own setup.
i9 9900k | RTX 2080 Ti | 32 GB 4x8GB B-Die 3600 MT/s CL16 | XV252QF 390 Hz 1080p | AW2518H 240 Hz 1080p | PG279Q 144 Hz 1440p

Razer Viper 8K | Artisan Zero Mid XL | Apex Pro TKL | 1 gbps FiOS (Fiber)

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 11 May 2021, 01:37

losxer wrote:
10 May 2021, 19:23
Guys Just try some internet game center, i try 3 in my country all of those have 1gb fiber and same shit for everyone, so i think i get only lucky to have for years a perfect internet for gaming and 90% of ppl have this problem but they dont know, its like africans , they can stay alive without so much food or phone and enjoy the life, if i go in Africa i Will go out of mind..
There Is no solution for this problem.. we have 2 choices ..

1: stop playing any online game.
2: Try enjoy the game with this problem.

Mine is 1, i cant enjoy any game if before i can react so Speed and now i look like a old man when i play.

Be careful guys maybie only 1% have really Electricity problem, the rest of 99% Is network. Dont go out of mind and test many shit without any result.. Im lucky because i see with my eyes the difference between 2 line ( One perfect 0 Lag "you can move so Speed u can react so Speed and never die when u shot First, all time when u die Is ur mistake and u know It" and One super Lag even if the ping Is low "move so slow, camera also, and when u die 90% of time u think Is not ur fault because u cant react in time" ) you can belive or not, network Is the Way.
yeah, 99% with this problem have problems in offline games too and without ethernet, what do you say?

losxer

Post by losxer » 11 May 2021, 04:21

blackmagic wrote:
11 May 2021, 03:23
@losxer

i quit my adsl already some month ago and have no access to it more but maybe i gonna start and give it 1 chance more.
then i can post all the stats...but right i dont have this stats.

back to topic:

i had some very weird experience some day ago and thought that i find fix because this time everything was good and that for some longer time than usually...

i could see a clear difference between this 2 states...since a long time i enjoyed to play online again but this good state still degraded and i just dont know how it happen and cant figure out...its getting more crazy here.

but i can tell what i do here and believe is the cause of this degrading and change in game picture and responsiveness.

-i reinstall again my windows
-but before install graphic drivers i had turned /debug mode on and as port i used just this 1394.

i have no rly idea what this debug does but i noticed that with it i cant start all games that has anticheat. and from reading this debug mode has something to do with the kernel.

you can find this global debug in msconfig but I DONT RECOMMEND TO USE IT. its possible that you can stuck and then cant load your windows more and the only fix is then to use recovery or cmd for turn off this debug.

anyway...

after install my graphics driver and join in games like rocket league, enlisted or cs 1.6 i could see a difference. everything was responsive and very nice to play...

i write now much bullshit but lets go to the point...

i suspect now very hard that my issue has something to do with kernel responsiveness and mabye some drivers or hardware that affect it...idk...
but this kernel is for some reason degrading in performance and everything becomes heavy, unclear, the whole picture in apps changes to this bad state and that has an huge affect on the online performance too...you cant do more precise movements and turns...enemy appear to be faster than you...

im very sure now that something bad going on kernel level...that is probably the input culprit and slowdown where it happens...that then causes all this bad performance placebos here..

that my finding here but i have zero knowledge on this all deep things and how that is possible.
Sorry dude i Will belive in my eyes, i see the difference between two line, One really good and One shit, same ping and nice traceroute for both, idk about offline, but in the First internet i can react so fast, turn so fast, and do skills i cant even Imagine in the second internet. If you see those two gameplay , same guy play, you can clearly Say that One Is playing like a God and the second Is Normal/noob sometimes player, and if you try the same skills the result Is miss or missclick. Your brain with good Internet work Amazing..

Wayzer

Post by Wayzer » 11 May 2021, 09:19

losxer wrote:
11 May 2021, 04:21
blackmagic wrote:
@losxer

i quit my adsl already some month ago and have no access to it more but maybe i gonna start and give it 1 chance more.

back to topic:

i had some very weird experience some day ago and thought that i find fix because this time everything was good and that for some longer time than usually...

i could see a clear difference between this 2 states...since a long time i enjoyed to play online again but this good state still degraded and i just dont know how it happen and cant figure out...its getting more crazy here.

but i can tell what i do here and believe is the cause of this degrading and change in game picture and responsiveness.

-but before install graphic drivers i had turned /debug mode on and as port i used just this 1394.

i have no rly idea what this debug does but i noticed that with it i cant start all games that has anticheat. and from reading this debug mode has something to do with the kernel.

you can find this global debug in msconfig but I DONT RECOMMEND TO USE IT. its possible that you can stuck and then cant load your windows more and the only fix is then to use recovery or cmd for turn off this debug.

anyway...

after install my graphics driver and join in games like rocket league, enlisted or cs 1.6 i could see a difference. everything was responsive and very nice to play...

i suspect now very hard that my issue has something to do with kernel responsiveness and mabye some drivers or hardware that affect it...idk...
but this kernel is for some reason degrading in performance and everything becomes heavy, unclear, the whole picture in apps changes to this bad state and that has an huge affect on the online performance too...you cant do more precise movements and turns...enemy appear to be faster than you...

im very sure now that something bad going on kernel level...that is probably the input culprit and slowdown where it happens...that then causes all this bad performance placebos here..

that my finding here but i have zero knowledge on this all deep things and how that is possible.
Sorry dude i Will belive in my eyes, i see the difference between two line, One really good and One shit, same ping and nice traceroute for both, idk about offline, but in the First internet i can react so fast, turn so fast, and do skills i cant even Imagine in the second internet. If you see those two gameplay , same guy play, you can clearly Say that One Is playing like a God and the second Is Normal/noob sometimes player, and if you try the same skills the result Is miss or missclick. Your brain with good Internet work Amazing..
Hell nah man, then you got different problem. Because in our situation, even without ethernet cable there's no difference at all, so...

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 11 May 2021, 09:24

Wayzer wrote:
11 May 2021, 09:19
losxer wrote:
blackmagic wrote:
@losxer

back to topic:

anyway...

Hell nah man, then you got different problem. Because in our situation, even without ethernet cable there's no difference at all, so...
+1

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 11 May 2021, 17:00

losxer wrote:
blackmagic wrote:
@losxer

back to topic:

anyway...

your problem is other this issue is nothing to do with internet issues this is purely input delay issue.... this issue affect at offline games ass well your aim feels choppy and games feels like 75 fps even with 144hz monitor.... the curious about this is fixed at night like at 3am and 12pm the issue is back.... I'm sure this problem is electrical instability or EFI issues.... in my brother house the games runs lot better feels responsive and nice to play is other level experience i repeat this issue is nothing related with internet things because in offline games are affected as well I spoke with my neighbor and he said the sector has very poor electrical installations, which makes me think that this may be the problem.

ixa

Post by ixa » 12 May 2021, 01:29

@yonaxsangi, Ey!
I have added you to try contact you on this forum, but i can't manage to do so. I wanted to tell you that i am experiencing this problem since years, and never knew what could be the problem. I have bought a completely new pc and still the same, changed from like 3 diferent ISP'S.
Is there a way I can contact you to maintain a conversation about this topic? It would be great,

Hope you see this reply, thank you

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 12 May 2021, 04:51

ixa wrote:
12 May 2021, 01:29
@yonaxsangi, Ey!
I have added you to try contact you on this forum, but i can't manage to do so. I wanted to tell you that i am experiencing this problem since years, and never knew what could be the problem. I have bought a completely new pc and still the same, changed from like 3 diferent ISP'S.
Is there a way I can contact you to maintain a conversation about this topic? It would be great,

Hope you see this reply, thank you
bro give me your steam i add u we talk in steam about this fucking problem all day. i have some tips for u to fix maybe it will work for you. i experiencing this problem like 3-4 years so i have a lot of knowledge

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 12 May 2021, 05:06

I have the same issue and the electricity is bad in my apartment too but ive fixed it before by moving out. Im stuck here now however and valorant is rly tough to play. When my game goes bad bhopping in Valorant becomes heavier, like harder to maintain a bhop, rope jumping etc is harder too almost like desynced and u can never move properly, people start having weird movement like rly fast adadad’ing while shooting heads. On a good day tho I manage to get my 200 RR points back. I usually sit at 300-400 RR and was also radiant last act. Im not a delusional kid with issues. On my system when i turn xmp on and core boost etc or simply overclock my mouse feel is better but then i cant kill 1 guy. I perform better in valorant without xmp- my ram runs at 2666mhz instead of 3600 but with 3600 i legit cant kill anyone and my mouse has weird acceleration. Stupid