Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Ilim

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by Ilim » 19 Apr 2021, 04:24

I can't throw off the link, the forum is blocking it for some reason, type in Google "msi z390a pro bios" ..

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 19 Apr 2021, 05:57

thokufn wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:57
I am experiencing same issues but i have a gigabyte h310m s2h 2.0 motherboard. will this work on my mobo
yes it will work bro try it out

Ilim

Post by Ilim » 19 Apr 2021, 06:08

Yonaxsangi bro, write your mail so that you can make communication faster))

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 19 Apr 2021, 06:16

I have no clue how to import my BIOS into AMIBCP.. Could you enable those features for me please? I gonna PM you with my latest BIOS Link. I want to test it out.

Btw I have Spread Spectrum in my BIOS. Literally no effect when I'm enable it..

thokufn

Post by thokufn » 19 Apr 2021, 06:30

yonaxsangi wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:57
thokufn wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:57
I am experiencing same issues but i have a gigabyte h310m s2h 2.0 motherboard. will this work on my mobo
yes it will work bro try it out
I edited my bios with amibcp but when updating the bios it shows error invalid bios image
Last edited by thokufn on 19 Apr 2021, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 19 Apr 2021, 06:39

I am having the exact same issues.
In csgo I was stuck at 3k elo faceit and couldnt even find people to play with because ill get 30 kills 1 game and the next ill get 10. Super inconsistent, missed every awp shot even on a sleeping target, pistols were 90% harder, basically only ak could be used and Spraying felt like someone punching ur bullets left and right and y, all kinds of issues. Then i changed apartments and in less than a month i qualified esea rank-G, got invited to 2 faceit pro leagues, played with swedish fpl players and got an offer from a tier1 pro team to be their awper. I dont know if it was electricity or internet but moving my pc definitely changed everything. Would rly appreciate if someone can guide me trough modding my b550m mortar wifi mobo :D.thank you

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 19 Apr 2021, 06:51

Sorry for spamming but my phone keeps crashing. Im experiencing the issues I had in 2015 but I can’t move out atm (no money). I will do it as soon as I can because I know for sure that my old building was so much worse compared to my experience in the new apartment. For now I need to find a way to fix my issues. Im playing Valorant and when the game doesnt lag I get 30 kills easily. I played Valorant for 2 months and I have Radiant badge last act and now im Immo but cant move forward because my game runs terrible And im on a 2 week ban for toxicity... believe me im the last person to flame a teammate. I got banned for a different reason and i have it on vod ( 2 teammates being jelly of me Having 40k and kept mollying me in spawn,we lost 13-11).im taking the time now to experiment and last night i noticed that turning spread spectrum on made things so much better but after 20 minutes i started experiencing huge fps drops/ input delay. Any ideas?

alexander1986

Post by alexander1986 » 19 Apr 2021, 07:13

blackmagic wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 18:56

*text*

yonaxsangi wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:08
hello brother in the first picture put RFI spread spectrum to 6% from 1.5%.
in the second picture put the spread to 255. if u want i can enable for u all the spread spectrum for the maximum just send me your bios ill edit for you. i have z390 pro mobo and disabling hpet drops the fps about 40-50 fps so i think in z390 motherboards its not working well.

guys, @blackmagic , did you get patched bios from @yonaxsangi ? and did it change anything for you? can you now see spread spectrum options in bios or is not visible there?

I have also MSI z390-a pro motherboard, and I have this electricity issues also for about 2-3 years now off and on,

(but I had same issue with previous motherboard, problem just started appearing from nowhere 2-3 years ago, and I changed whole pc after that but still same problem..

input lag even in offline games/desktop come and go, feels different every day more or less, even with changing all hardware + buying furman power conditioner and using grounded power from kitchen instead of ungrounded power from other rooms etc)

sadly I don't have option to move to another place for maybe one more year or so, so it would be AMAZING if this spread spectrum thing actually worked for me,

@yonaxsangi, are you 100% sure on those spread spectrum values? (6% to 1.5% and 255 ?)

could you please maybe send me PM with a modified BIOS and I will try it? I am desperate and don't even care at this point am willing to try anything but like I said I just cant move to new apartment at this moment in time...

I have also this motherboard: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z390-A-PRO

maybe you could make patched version of latest bios version for me and send link in PM ?

(7B98v1D Release Date 2021-02-08)

Ilim

Post by Ilim » 19 Apr 2021, 07:28

alexander1986 wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 07:13
blackmagic wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 18:56

*text*

yonaxsangi wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:08
hello brother in the first picture put RFI spread spectrum to 6% from 1.5%.
in the second picture put the spread to 255. if u want i can enable for u all the spread spectrum for the maximum just send me your bios ill edit for you. i have z390 pro mobo and disabling hpet drops the fps about 40-50 fps so i think in z390 motherboards its not working well.

guys, @blackmagic , did you get patched bios from @yonaxsangi ? and did it change anything for you? can you now see spread spectrum options in bios or is not visible there?

I have also MSI z390-a pro motherboard, and I have this electricity issues also for about 2-3 years now off and on,

(but I had same issue with previous motherboard, problem just started appearing from nowhere 2-3 years ago, and I changed whole pc after that but still same problem..

input lag even in offline games/desktop come and go, feels different every day more or less, even with changing all hardware + buying furman power conditioner and using grounded power from kitchen instead of ungrounded power from other rooms etc)

sadly I don't have option to move to another place for maybe one more year or so, so it would be AMAZING if this spread spectrum thing actually worked for me,

@yonaxsangi, are you 100% sure on those spread spectrum values? (6% to 1.5% and 255 ?)

could you please maybe send me PM with a modified BIOS and I will try it? I am desperate and don't even care at this point am willing to try anything but like I said I just cant move to new apartment at this moment in time...

maybe you could make patched version of latest bios version for me and send link in PM ?

(7B98v1D Release Date 2021-02-08)
I join your post

yonaxsangi

Post by yonaxsangi » 19 Apr 2021, 07:46

n1zoo wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 06:16
I have no clue how to import my BIOS into AMIBCP.. Could you enable those features for me please? I gonna PM you with my latest BIOS Link. I want to test it out.

Btw I have Spread Spectrum in my BIOS. Literally no effect when I'm enable it..
but this spread spectrum just enables it bro, when u edit your bios u can set the spread spectrum as high as possible so this is very good