Csgo offline maps are way different than online gameplay

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
TTT

Re: Csgo offline maps are way different than online gameplay

Post by TTT » 29 Apr 2021, 13:17

Issues like this are either your internet or the way the games matchmaking works so you get bad connections.

Another route is get something like a Netduma router and use the software to block any servers that are too far away, you can see the servers it is trying to join you into and you can make your own preferences.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 29 Apr 2021, 20:32

TTT wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 13:17
Issues like this are either your internet or the way the games matchmaking works so you get bad connections.

Another route is get something like a Netduma router and use the software to block any servers that are too far away, you can see the servers it is trying to join you into and you can make your own preferences.
Is it also possible to block the IP adresses from the hops/routing to manipulate the routing ? soo the Router has to build up a other route to the final destination ?

TTT

Post by TTT » 30 Apr 2021, 04:58

Unreazz wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 20:32
TTT wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 13:17

Is it also possible to block the IP adresses from the hops/routing to manipulate the routing ? soo the Router has to build up a other route to the final destination ?
I've not used one but I think its more final IP you can block so you can't end up being hosted by countries at the other side of the world.

The forum has alot of info as well though, might be helpful. https://netduma.com/

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 30 Apr 2021, 20:24

blackmagic wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 08:06
i already give up on this all here...
and it hurts to give up but i need to search asap other hobby or this bullshit gonna just destroy my health and cause more depression than i already had before that all bullshit...

i really liked to play some shooter and it was relaxing hobby for me...but today it only causes to me brain damage...sadness...anger...and more...it makes me only hate...

its just not worth the time more and my health only going down with this...

i tried many things here but it seems like the logic behind this is very unlogic but this all is still very unfair without justice without finish...without solution...
its like asking why life exist ? what the point of this all ? why many dont questioning this question ? why many ignore this and closing there eyes on this all ?

its fucking insane...

many say that if you work on something for very long time and tryhard then you gonna 100% success one day....
i can only say that this bullshit and it 100% dont works on this bullshit issue or whatever it is...

but anyway...
i wish everyone solving his issues and bad experiences...
for me this here is clearly finish.

things i tried to solve this bullshit:
-new pc
-new monitor
-switching isp
-mobile isp
-again new mainboard
-again new monitor but this time from 60hz to 240hz.
-modding bios on old mainboard with alexander.
-another apartment that 200 meters away from here...no difference or any improvement...it was still same 1:1 bad...i must be very unlucky to pick 2 apartments that share same issue...hardcore bullshit.
-new routers...new lan cables...new wlans...
-tried shielding everything and earthing...

in valorant i get stable 250+fps and a stable ping of 36ms...stuck in low level bronze,silver and i can tell that what i have and experience...there zero chance for improvements or get better with this. this bullshit just ruins and holding you back...
its hard unfair and that what make me hard sick because i know and see that all happen in front of me and i know 100% that this all bullshit was 3-4 years ago not here or atleast it was way better than today...not that hard bad and noticeable...

but fuck that all.

i'm out people.
good luck to everyone with fight issues and getting out of this broken matrix.
I haven't done all the fixes you did otherwise i would have gone insane by now lol. What i did tho was also an awful lot, got new pc rtx 3700 5600x ,changed os like 5-7 timed in 1 month, tried pop os,many windows version, the issue goes for first hours or days then comesback, now, the issue comesback after minutes. Tried all bios settings,changed alot of stuff, alot of windows programs and ltweaks. Nothing changing. What i noticed about this is that, at some certain times aday, the game online feels like in offline maps in terms of smoothness hit reg no delay/lag , so i believe it has to be the internet thats responsible for this. My next fix would be to try 3-4 different isps and see the difference. Btw, i also get really angry depressed due to this, so if it keeps on happening ill quit the game and find another hobby, there is no point in spending hours on something that's not working right and brings you sadness.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 03 May 2021, 03:20

I dont belive is ISP i was on optical 1Gbit 0% loss and i change it for other ISP also optical 1Gbit no improve one bit. As you say i can confirm after fresh win10 instalation is ok for one or two game then again so bad hit reg and delay. Also i dont belive is hardware issue because i change everything 3x. CPU MB GPU PSU even a PC case keyboard, mouse headset.
Ryzen 5600x, 9700KF, rtx3070, 3060ti,
This drive me crazy but now i am happy im not alone. What game you play? I am trying solve this 4 months....

knypol

Post by knypol » 03 May 2021, 04:34

Does any1 of U tried VPN? I heard it may helps. I also feel im 0,5 sec behind enemies in fps games and half of my bullets are not connecting even though i dont have packet loss in/out according to games overlay (ie Apex). But never tried VPN...

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 03 May 2021, 16:39

knypol wrote:
03 May 2021, 04:34
Does any1 of U tried VPN? I heard it may helps. I also feel im 0,5 sec behind enemies in fps games and half of my bullets are not connecting even though i dont have packet loss in/out according to games overlay (ie Apex). But never tried VPN...
Tbh VPN's makes everything even worse for me.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 03 May 2021, 16:44

Hello this helped me a lot hit reg is back and i don get prefired no delay. Can one tap again. What i did is new instal W10, instal all update for W10 then i delete in control panel/programs/program and functions/instaled update everything what is posible idk if w10 instal something back but dont worry it will. Can some one with same issue like me with crazy delay try this and confirm this?
Hope the road to the updates is translate well and you can find it.

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 03 May 2021, 21:00

My Valorant feels better when I turn coreboost off, turn off xmp, set pcie to gen3, all timings on auto, soc voltage 1.1( ive red it can be too high but it feels better for some reason), I also disabled cstates, precision boost overdrive. Now enemies dont prefire me like mad but it still feels weird because my mouse feel got abit worse but I rarely get flying enemies now.. still annoying and makes no sense how valorant can run better once I turn everhthing off and run my ram at 2800mhz. My specs are 5600X, 3060Ti, b550m mortar wifi and bad corsair ram lpx.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 03 May 2021, 23:46

MegaMelmek wrote:
03 May 2021, 16:44
Hello this helped me a lot hit reg is back and i don get prefired no delay. Can one tap again. What i did is new instal W10, instal all update for W10 then i delete in control panel/programs/program and functions/instaled update everything what is posible idk if w10 instal something back but dont worry it will. Can some one with same issue like me with crazy delay try this and confirm this?
Hope the road to the updates is translate well and you can find it.
What programs have u disabled