Csgo offline maps are way different than online gameplay

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Mugabi

Csgo offline maps are way different than online gameplay

Post by Mugabi » 27 Apr 2021, 07:13

Faceit tdm and mm are really choppy compared to offline csgo maps, my aim, sprays and hit reg are way smoother and better than on online. Enemies prefire me a shitton, very very hard to hit heads in pistol rounds and there's a delay when i get kills, enemy models collapse weirdly after i kill them. Is this a net issue? I have stable ping of 23 yet this issue keeps on happening

victor910

Re: Csgo offline maps are way different than online gameplay

Post by victor910 » 28 Apr 2021, 01:36

lagcompensation already fully hacked.

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 28 Apr 2021, 04:03

Same here. It has to be the internet because I am experiencing the same issue and I recently upgraded to RTX 3060TI, Ryzen 5 5600x, good mobo/ ram but for some reason the game is literally unplayable eventhough my fps is always above 300. I have tried enabling HPET but quickly went back to default. With HPET enemies no longer seemed to prefire me but my fps was dropping below 100 and the Input lag was insane I had to go back to default. I have also noticed that if more than 2 players peek me, it is impossible to spray one and transfer to the other ( if the game runs poorly). However there are games where everything runs as intended and enemies no longer seem superior, thats when I get 35,40k in a immo/ radiant lobby. Yday I was holding omens smoke with an operator and enemy raze walked out of it while im zooming it, he walked out at the exact same place i expected him, he was also shifting and not expecting me and i still missed the shot.
All kinds of issues which are holding me back so hard. Ive managed to get radiant 300 topfragging every game and the next day i cant kill 5 people, mouse feels weird, I peek and find miself in the middle somehow lagging, if i hold an angle and its a normal angle the enemy can peek out and probably have like 5 sec to react, awp shots all miss, with usp you kind of have to predict the enemy and shoot before he moves. Idk how many times i zoomed in with OP and then randomly the game unzooms or switches to a knife. I have such a good aim but once i go online I can no longer use it because everything changes. People sprinting and then all I hear is sped up vandal sound and im dead before i can even think of flicking the guy and i normally do rly good flicks

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 28 Apr 2021, 08:17

Tin1017 wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 04:03
Same here. It has to be the internet because I am experiencing the same issue and I recently upgraded to RTX 3060TI, Ryzen 5 5600x, good mobo/ ram but for some reason the game is literally unplayable eventhough my fps is always above 300. I have tried enabling HPET but quickly went back to default. With HPET enemies no longer seemed to prefire me but my fps was dropping below 100 and the Input lag was insane I had to go back to default. I have also noticed that if more than 2 players peek me, it is impossible to spray one and transfer to the other ( if the game runs poorly). However there are games where everything runs as intended and enemies no longer seem superior, thats when I get 35,40k in a immo/ radiant lobby. Yday I was holding omens smoke with an operator and enemy raze walked out of it while im zooming it, he walked out at the exact same place i expected him, he was also shifting and not expecting me and i still missed the shot.
All kinds of issues which are holding me back so hard. Ive managed to get radiant 300 topfragging every game and the next day i cant kill 5 people, mouse feels weird, I peek and find miself in the middle somehow lagging, if i hold an angle and its a normal angle the enemy can peek out and probably have like 5 sec to react, awp shots all miss, with usp you kind of have to predict the enemy and shoot before he moves. Idk how many times i zoomed in with OP and then randomly the game unzooms or switches to a knife. I have such a good aim but once i go online I can no longer use it because everything changes. People sprinting and then all I hear is sped up vandal sound and im dead before i can even think of flicking the guy and i normally do rly good flicks
Same. With this issue i can't climb above Diamond 3. I'm stuck in Diamond because it's literally unplayable with this problem. The only way is just to hold angle and expect that enemy not gonna check you. If you peek enemy 1v1 when he is waiting you it's almost impossible, because it feels like I 0.5 second behind. It's really annoying to grind fps shooters with problem like this, because you reach point where 1v1 duels almost impossible and the only way to climb is outsmart your opponents in every round.. I not even talking about hitreg. Rn in valorant pistol rounds it's like loterry for me.

wadge

Post by wadge » 28 Apr 2021, 09:21

I'm in the same boat... saddly i tried so many things for so many years that i came to the same conclusion as you Blackmagic...

I'v been searching for so long and nothing seemed to help, just so you know and so i can realize i'll will list everything down here :

- changing pc parts almost 5 times, all different setup (ryzen+amd, intel+amd, intel+nvidia, ram, nvme)
- im leaving in France, change multiple times of isp, dsl plan before now fiber 1Gb down/600up low ping, also been leaving in Canada for few years and had two different isps. Mobile 4G is not playable even on a router.
- tried all tweaks available on earth, going from github to youtube back and forth
- tried a furman power conditionner, an UPS (but not online, ive seen people said that doesnt change anything)
- change multiple routers, tried different firmware (gargoyle, openwrt with different qos policies)
- overcloking of all types

The only moment any game feels ok with good hitreg and no ennemies seeing me before is during the first game of the day. No matter if i restart the pc or what.

I already know people are going to say "your bad, your aim is not on point blabla..." i would love to show you my stats i'm above average but this thing is holding me back.

There is literaly nothing enjoyable when a guy see you before and shoots 3 times ur dead...

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 28 Apr 2021, 09:24

blackmagic wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 08:06
i already give up on this all here...
and it hurts to give up but i need to search asap other hobby or this bullshit gonna just destroy my health and cause more depression than i already had before that all bullshit...

i really liked to play some shooter and it was relaxing hobby for me...but today it only causes to me brain damage...sadness...anger...and more...it makes me only hate...

its just not worth the time more and my health only going down with this...

i tried many things here but it seems like the logic behind this is very unlogic but this all is still very unfair without justice without finish...without solution...
its like asking why life exist ? what the point of this all ? why many dont questioning this question ? why many ignore this and closing there eyes on this all ?

its fucking insane...

many say that if you work on something for very long time and tryhard then you gonna 100% success one day....
i can only say that this bullshit and it 100% dont works on this bullshit issue or whatever it is...

but anyway...
i wish everyone solving his issues and bad experiences...
for me this here is clearly finish.

things i tried to solve this bullshit:
-new pc
-new monitor
-switching isp
-mobile isp
-again new mainboard
-again new monitor but this time from 60hz to 240hz.
-modding bios on old mainboard with alexander.
-another apartment that 200 meters away from here...no difference or any improvement...it was still same 1:1 bad...i must be very unlucky to pick 2 apartments that share same issue...hardcore bullshit.
-new routers...new lan cables...new wlans...
-tried shielding everything and earthing...

in valorant i get stable 250+fps and a stable ping of 36ms...stuck in low level bronze,silver and i can tell that what i have and experience...there zero chance for improvements or get better with this. this bullshit just ruins and holding you back...
its hard unfair and that what make me hard sick because i know and see that all happen in front of me and i know 100% that this all bullshit was 3-4 years ago not here or atleast it was way better than today...not that hard bad and noticeable...

but fuck that all.

i'm out people.
good luck to everyone with fight issues and getting out of this broken matrix.
I tried much more then that.
I bought 6 new pc‘s and always new monitors and other equipment with the new pc.

I also tried 4 brand new pc builts on 4 different locations - same result, the shit came always back after about 1hour.
First hour is always solid with a new pc/monitor and other stuff.

Next thing is we have all the same poco in our region, so i gone to a friend in a different country (switzerland) result was the same (pc was new but monitor from my house)

Also i returned 2 monitors (benq, asus) both said the mainboard was broken/burned.
HP Notebook 300hz with a 2080super - returned: GPU, Mainboard and SSD fucked and they replaced it.

This is unsolveable.
Spent more then 20K - tried 5-6 Locations also a Hotel & didnt work.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 28 Apr 2021, 15:12

Palacko wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 09:24
blackmagic wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 08:06
i already give up on this all here...
and it hurts to give up but i need to search asap other hobby or this bullshit gonna just destroy my health and cause more depression than i already had before that all bullshit...

i really liked to play some shooter and it was relaxing hobby for me...but today it only causes to me brain damage...sadness...anger...and more...it makes me only hate...

its just not worth the time more and my health only going down with this...

i tried many things here but it seems like the logic behind this is very unlogic but this all is still very unfair without justice without finish...without solution...
its like asking why life exist ? what the point of this all ? why many dont questioning this question ? why many ignore this and closing there eyes on this all ?

its fucking insane...

many say that if you work on something for very long time and tryhard then you gonna 100% success one day....
i can only say that this bullshit and it 100% dont works on this bullshit issue or whatever it is...

but anyway...
i wish everyone solving his issues and bad experiences...
for me this here is clearly finish.

things i tried to solve this bullshit:
-new pc
-new monitor
-switching isp
-mobile isp
-again new mainboard
-again new monitor but this time from 60hz to 240hz.
-modding bios on old mainboard with alexander.
-another apartment that 200 meters away from here...no difference or any improvement...it was still same 1:1 bad...i must be very unlucky to pick 2 apartments that share same issue...hardcore bullshit.
-new routers...new lan cables...new wlans...
-tried shielding everything and earthing...

in valorant i get stable 250+fps and a stable ping of 36ms...stuck in low level bronze,silver and i can tell that what i have and experience...there zero chance for improvements or get better with this. this bullshit just ruins and holding you back...
its hard unfair and that what make me hard sick because i know and see that all happen in front of me and i know 100% that this all bullshit was 3-4 years ago not here or atleast it was way better than today...not that hard bad and noticeable...

but fuck that all.

i'm out people.
good luck to everyone with fight issues and getting out of this broken matrix.
I tried much more then that.
I bought 6 new pc‘s and always new monitors and other equipment with the new pc.

I also tried 4 brand new pc builts on 4 different locations - same result, the shit came always back after about 1hour.
First hour is always solid with a new pc/monitor and other stuff.

Next thing is we have all the same poco in our region, so i gone to a friend in a different country (switzerland) result was the same (pc was new but monitor from my house)

Also i returned 2 monitors (benq, asus) both said the mainboard was broken/burned.
HP Notebook 300hz with a 2080super - returned: GPU, Mainboard and SSD fucked and they replaced it.

This is unsolveable.
Spent more then 20K - tried 5-6 Locations also a Hotel & didnt work.
same on me, i tried maybe 20 locations with my setup, everywhere bad, from 2016 - 2018 - 9 BYOC lan partys in cs:go, everywhere bad, one time with my monitor only and my team manager strong PC - bad

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 28 Apr 2021, 17:16

I can’t tell for now but i’ve had this issue before and I fixed it by changing apartment+ new internet. Today i’ve tried spread spectrum enabled/ disabled (i usually keep it on “auto”). First I went with disabled, mouse felt better but my hitreg was so bad and enemies always prefired me or killed me while running. Then I restarted my pc after getting 1tapped for 3 rounds and nothing was registering, I decided to try enabled. First round after i came back i killed 4 people and everything felt so good but a couple of rounds later i felt that my mouse started lagging or felt slower in general and not as snappy as before. My screen tearing however was gone while i was having it enabled. Spread spectrum disabled= screen tearing and turning around felt like 50 hz... idk

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 29 Apr 2021, 05:00

everyone who is mooving or changing apartmant i recommend buy new pc and monitor

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 29 Apr 2021, 11:26

I don’t have that much money but I will try to rent an office or a small apartment and also new internet. I know for a fact that I was struggling with cs:go for so long and had hitreg/ prefiring issues that I fixed by moving to a new place and changing my internet but that was 5 years ago.