Destiny 2 latency

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
arcturian

Destiny 2 latency

Post by arcturian » 07 May 2021, 10:37

Here is the buggy stuff I think it has something to do with the PIP build into the monitor or something. Only happens with the overdrive set to high on 144hz, it splits the middle of the screen and shows the black lines flicker.
Here is the buggy stuff I think it has something to do with the PIP build into the monitor or something. Only happens with the overdrive set to high on 144hz, it splits the middle of the screen and shows the black lines flicker.
IMG_1833.JPG (789.58 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
Hey everyone! I'm trying to get the most out of Destiny 2 as far as lowering input and internet lag. My specs are.

MB: Msi z490 unify
CPU: Intel 10700k 5.2ghz
GPU: zotac amp! gtx 1080 Shunt modded.
Ram:32gb Thermaltake Toughram 4400. @ 3600 cause it's kinda bunk.
Mouse: CM600 COX at 1000hz.
Keyboard: K95 rgb corsair
Screen: DisplayPort, Pixio PXC32 at 144hz 2560x1440(it's buggy here though) high overdrive no freesync or bypass on also.
Wifi: 5ghz ac have to use this.

I'm trying to get better at competive in this game but it feels odd no matter what I do.
I would like some segestions I can set and keep everying set at to just focus on my game skill.
I'm aware of fullscreen optimizations and the ingame config for nvidia low latency and as well in the nvidia control panel. Also curious about the scaling options and overlays. Also can use CRU but cannot get much to work well without help. I'm still not sure of the best methods in this game with all this in mind. Also have been trying high dpi and low in game mouse sensitivity.
Thanks again folks Hope this is the correct area.