CS GO Input Lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Blonekql

Re: CS GO Input Lag

Post by Blonekql » 15 May 2021, 16:57

Findus you have randomly stop mouse tracking?
I have very slugish game Like 2xVsync + randomly mouse stop tracking. Completly unplayable

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 15 May 2021, 17:00

Blonekql wrote:
15 May 2021, 16:57
I have very slugish game Like 2xVsync + randomly mouse stop tracking. Completly unplayable
ye i have this symptoms like you sometimes when is superworse
usually it is playable not even close to the perfect
and worse case scenario is like you describe superheavy shit + mouse stop tracking

drilon

Post by drilon » 15 May 2021, 17:06

I have the same problem but if someone would have confirmed me let's say if I play in mirage it looks better than in other maps like "nuke, cache, dust2 etc .." it happens to you too, or in every map it is the same?

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 15 May 2021, 17:54

Unixko wrote:
15 May 2021, 17:00
Blonekql wrote:
15 May 2021, 16:57
ye i have this symptoms like you sometimes when is superworse
usually it is playable not even close to the perfect
and worse case scenario is like you describe superheavy shit + mouse stop tracking
Inam little scare because where i am this shit be with me. i mean-all pc what i tried-friends house ,workv, iem Expo (not main scene). And i think on main scene in iem computers work 100% right

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 15 May 2021, 18:27

drilon wrote:
15 May 2021, 17:06
I have the same problem but if someone would have confirmed me let's say if I play in mirage it looks better than in other maps like "nuke, cache, dust2 etc .." it happens to you too, or in every map it is the same?

Every map is bad middle or late round when action is happen,but train A site is nightmare for me.Probably because long distance and i need to move mouse upside ,i dont know.

drilon

Post by drilon » 15 May 2021, 19:37

SKILLEN wrote:
15 May 2021, 18:27
drilon wrote:

Every map is bad middle or late round when action is happen,but train A site is nightmare for me.Probably because long distance and i need to move mouse upside ,i dont know.
Yeah same for me some maps are worst!!

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 16 May 2021, 02:19

I dont think this issue is fixable tbh, cuz i have it and there's no logic to it, it comes and goes, it goes first 1hour -1day after i reinstall windows completely them comes back after few hours days, i also have this issue in online maps, tdm not so much but in mm/faceit, it's really really really bad. Something tells me it has to do with electricity fields messing up with internet connection. The best thing to do, is to try playing csgo in a new pc, new location, with a new csgo account freshly made, u can easily do this in a netcafe, try it and see how it goes.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 16 May 2021, 02:45

SKILLEN wrote:
15 May 2021, 18:27
drilon wrote:

ahhahaha the sameeeeeee, train is worst shit for this problem, when i push A with my team is unplayable to focus on shooting when everything is delayed choppy and everything :D but fps still 250+ :shock: :? :?

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 16 May 2021, 03:21

Mugabi wrote:
16 May 2021, 02:19
I dont think this issue is fixable tbh, cuz i have it and there's no logic to it, it comes and goes, it goes first 1hour -1day after i reinstall windows completely them comes back after few hours days, i also have this issue in online maps, tdm not so much but in mm/faceit, it's really really really bad. Something tells me it has to do with electricity fields messing up with internet connection. The best thing to do, is to try playing csgo in a new pc, new location, with a new csgo account freshly made, u can easily do this in a netcafe, try it and see how it goes.
Its unbelievable shit, i tried 3-4 PC Setups (new pc/monitor everything) with same steam on 3-4 locations - around 30km from my house, always same result 30Min perfect and after that never again - maybe new Windows install change it for a few minutes but thats it.

I tested also a new PC Setup in a Hotel with a new Steam Account and it was good for 3-4 Hours (longest time that i played without a problem and then i changed to my Main Account) problem was instantly back - could be only a coincidence.

Its so weird at least i played on 5 or 6 Locations and also a different Country and problem was there.

I wouldnt say 100% its also the Steam Account - but i cant understand why at the hotel it was good for like 3-4 Hours.

Also i tested 2 Notebooks - with electricity from my Neighbours - same result.
Sent the Notebook back to HP - GPU, Mainboard and Ssd was changed - after that i sold it.

Next thing was Benq - they also said that the Mainboard of the Monitor was broken - if its true or not i cant say ...

drilon

Post by drilon » 16 May 2021, 08:39

Palacko wrote:
16 May 2021, 03:21
Mugabi wrote:
16 May 2021, 02:19
Its unbelievable shit, i tried 3-4 PC Setups (new pc/monitor everything) with same steam on 3-4 locations - around 30km from my house, always same result 30Min perfect and after that never again - maybe new Windows install change it for a few minutes but thats it.

I tested also a new PC Setup in a Hotel with a new Steam Account and it was good for 3-4 Hours (longest time that i played without a problem and then i changed to my Main Account) problem was instantly back - could be only a coincidence.

Its so weird at least i played on 5 or 6 Locations and also a different Country and problem was there.

I wouldnt say 100% its also the Steam Account - but i cant understand why at the hotel it was good for like 3-4 Hours.

Also i tested 2 Notebooks - with electricity from my Neighbours - same result.
Sent the Notebook back to HP - GPU, Mainboard and Ssd was changed - after that i sold it.

Next thing was Benq - they also said that the Mainboard of the Monitor was broken - if its true or not i cant say ...
Maybe go try to play in any gaming center with your steam account?