CS GO Input Lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
dougg0k

Re: CS GO Input Lag

Post by dougg0k » 22 Jun 2023, 12:18

Did you try the interrupt affinity script from optional_helpers, and process lasso from OTHERS_GUIDE? Those do make a difference.

My nvidia nip should be the most complete and optimized for low latency that I ever seen, and I compared with others available and known. Also the power.cmd has most complete tweaks for ultimate performance from many different places that didnt have it all, but had pieces.

network.cmd are able to optimize everything for network. peripherals.cmd remove any kind of power saving in every place, along side tweaks available for mouse and keyboard. By themselves, they make small difference, but together, they bring noticeable results.

BIOS changes also help with mouse movement. There is a BIOS_GUIDE.

By your first post, if you say with lower fps you had better results, maybe you are having 1% and 0.1% low problem. https://github.com/dougg0k/gaming_os_tw ... md#general Check 3rd option from general.

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 22 Jun 2023, 15:28

dougg0k wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 12:18
Did you try the interrupt affinity script from optional_helpers, and process lasso from OTHERS_GUIDE? Those do make a difference.

My nvidia nip should be the most complete and optimized for low latency that I ever seen, and I compared with others available and known. Also the power.cmd has most complete tweaks for ultimate performance from many different places that didnt have it all, but had pieces.

network.cmd are able to optimize everything for network. peripherals.cmd remove any kind of power saving in every place, along side tweaks available for mouse and keyboard. By themselves, they make small difference, but together, they bring noticeable results.

BIOS changes also help with mouse movement. There is a BIOS_GUIDE.

By your first post, if you say with lower fps you had better results, maybe you are having 1% and 0.1% low problem. https://github.com/dougg0k/gaming_os_tw ... md#general Check 3rd option from general.

Yes , i tried all the scripts from your link. I saw what is inside the scripts and i tried these things before(i spend 5years searching and trying tweaks) ,but still even i know there is 0% chance to fix my issue I still tried them ,thats how desperate i am : D.

I dont say it doesnt work,its probably working,but the main issue is so bad no tweak is making a difference ,probably 1-2% at best.
And if i dont have this online problem i will do all the tweaks just to gain 1-2% improvement.

I said ,with lower fps i play 100 times better offline than with high fps in online.Its because i dont have problem offline and in my case fps online doesnt matter ,same problem with 60,100,300,400,uncap : /

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 09 Jul 2023, 19:29

Went to friend 220km from me,played on his PC ,exactly same problem - online lag , offline no lag . I dont know what to say :lol:

dougg0k

Post by dougg0k » 09 Jul 2023, 19:55

Are you able to show your autoexec.cfg + launch options? https://pastebin.com/

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 12 Jul 2023, 10:28

dougg0k wrote:
09 Jul 2023, 19:55
Are you able to show your autoexec.cfg + launch options? https://pastebin.com/

Last days i reinstalled windows and csgo 7-8 times , im using default cfg and no launch options or only -novid . I dont understand the link and what i should do,tell me if it is important. Im very close to sell again and give myself rest,Its exhausting and annoying...

dougg0k

Post by dougg0k » 12 Jul 2023, 10:31

Sure you have.

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 12 Jul 2023, 10:40

dougg0k wrote:
12 Jul 2023, 10:31
Sure you have.
Its hard for me to understand,sorry .Im using google translate most of the time.

This is my cfg if you ask for that https://www.mediafire.com/file/cqfmim2z ... g.cfg/file

but it is default cfg with changed hand,crosshair,etc

delve

Post by delve » 12 Jul 2023, 12:22

you maybe should also try different games to rule out that is csgo.

Btw. I too feel a difference with keyboard lag offline vs online when training special jumps that require perfect timing, like there is some weird delay or randomness to it, but the difference doesn't feel as severe as you describe. You also mentioned "trouble killing from behind", that sounds like classic desync for me.

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 12 Jul 2023, 12:39

delve wrote:
12 Jul 2023, 12:22
you maybe should also try different games to rule out that is csgo.

Btw. I too feel a difference with keyboard lag offline vs online when training special jumps that require perfect timing, like there is some weird delay or randomness to it, but the difference doesn't feel as severe as you describe. You also mentioned "trouble killing from behind", that sounds like classic desync for me.

I tried cs 1.6(steam and non steam) , condition zero,cs2 same lag in all these games,but also i tried dota2,i never played dota ,but i couldnt feel any problem there. Yes yes not only from behind,every kill is a struggle. Offline i need to move my mouse for 3 seconds to understand that its completely different mouse movement than online.

delve

Post by delve » 12 Jul 2023, 13:34

yeah, non source game i mean, the problem i have is in a source mod, too.