CS GO Input Lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Unreazz

Re: CS GO Input Lag

Post by Unreazz » 16 May 2021, 08:45

This is snimiar to someone who made a thread here and also on reddi, he mentioned, that his main steam Account is infected. He said, when he is playing on his smurf, then all issues dissaperead and It only happens on his main. He also contacted steam and deleted some files on his profile steam directory. But sadly without any sucessed. I will link it to you when i find it

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 16 May 2021, 09:26

Yeh i read about that steam stuff too - otherwise i played with a brand new account in my house and it wasnt the same like in hotel - maybe the hotel isnt affected but the account is doing struggle too.

All that shit doesnt make any sense for me - still dont know what is causing it and in which direction i should look.

I wanted to rent a office just to play - but i didnt find a fixed location here and we all have the same poco here - they changed last year also a lot of smart meters maybe they fucked up with that.

JDoe

Post by JDoe » 16 May 2021, 09:27

For me CS GO sometimes feels like CS 1.6 with high ping. Game runs smooth, no perceivable lag but you can't get any kills. You are shooting enemies but your hits are not being registered. And everybody is faster than you. It was so familiar to me but I couldn't recall where exactly I encountered such situations. Now I remembered. It feels almost the same as when you play CS 1.6 with high ping.
The strange thing that in CS GO it is not related to ping. Sometimes I have 20-30 ping and encounter this problem and sometimes I have 50-60 ping and no problems at all. The only pattern I have noticed is that this problem tends to occur more often at day time than at evenings. I played yesterday starting 19:00 and had enough kills and K/D > 1. Today I started to play at 15:00 and constantly bottom fragged with K/D < 1. What have changed since yesterday? I don't know.

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 16 May 2021, 10:09

I also read about that guy who doesnt have problem with his smurf account,that was the reason I deleted my 4000+elo account just to try with new account,but of course problem stayed. Many of you sometime have a problems ,sometimes you don't and im still not 100% sure that we have same problem,because my game is never good except DM,offline. Today i will sold my processor and MB and i will try with new in different place.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 16 May 2021, 10:15

SKILLEN wrote:
16 May 2021, 10:09
I also read about that guy who doesnt have problem with his smurf account,that was the reason I deleted my 4000+elo account just to try with new account,but of course problem stayed. Many of you sometime have a problems ,sometimes you don't and im still not 100% sure that we have same problem,because my game is never good except DM,offline. Today i will sold my processor and MB and i will try with new in different place.
all we have same problem and same source of this problem trust me, everyone who tried switch everything and not helped its right that issue like we have.

I tested different places with completly new PC and i just bring my monitor from my house and problem was still there. Also i tried maybe 10-15 places with my setup - everywhere it was bad for me but other people was fine.. its like virus inside everything =D also i played in playroom in town like caffebar, theres was they pcs and everything like steamaccount it was fkn amazing to play there, everything was instant and perfect, also i played on my friends PCs to test inside his home, everything was perfect

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 16 May 2021, 15:13

This thing with the new pc and your monitor from home is very weird.. What you think,changing mb ,cpu and ram is it counting like new PC ;D ,because i want to test again in my friend house.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 16 May 2021, 17:18

Guys, we will never fix this.

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 16 May 2021, 18:47

n1zoo wrote:
16 May 2021, 17:18
Guys, we will never fix this.
Maybe steam is good trail

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 17 May 2021, 01:54

I spent a long time with this theory aboute steam, a lot of weird things are connected with it but leads nowhere

drilon

Post by drilon » 17 May 2021, 12:40

have you tried any of you to get your friend's pc that is without input lag and try it at your home would be a very good experiment!