CS GO Input Lag

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
loccomacco

Re: CS GO Input Lag

Post by loccomacco » 12 Apr 2023, 16:17

SKILLEN wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 07:02
loccomacco wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 02:52
SKILLEN wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 09:25
Starlink didn't fix my issue.
Another obvious thing, because when you see people are saying they tried different types of internet, it means this one will not change anything too, you just wasted your money, sad.
Btw you're just one of many evidences here that it's not internet related. Of course internet can mess things up but not in this particular purpose.
One known example:
Search Gunburten, watch his old videos when he was living in Australia, he had very high ping in those days, but he was still owning enemies.

I tried all types of internet no need to see others. I did it,because im desperate and need to try everything ,especially when i dont have problems offline,but you r right it seems its not the internet. I dont know what is it,but nothing left to try.
So sad, I feel you.
But Congrats, if you imagine it as a game, you just obtained a new badge, name of the badge: it's not internet.
You're now a live witness of it's not related to internet. You should be proud of yourself. Not everyone can obtain this time and money consuming badge.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 12 Apr 2023, 17:46

Internet can be one of the reasons

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 12 Apr 2023, 21:00

Mugabi wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 17:46
No, not anymore, you can refuse to believe, but at least for me, it's not anymore.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 12 Apr 2023, 23:06

loccomacco wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 21:00
Mugabi wrote:
No, not anymore, you can refuse to believe, but at least for me, it's not anymore.
So get this g, in faceit, i have disconnection issues like frames skipping , my mic gets cut off. Only in faceit not tdm/mm. Its server/ internet related. I also have the overall input lag issues in all games but thats electricty related. So for my case its both net+ electricity

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 13 Apr 2023, 20:04

Mugabi wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 23:06
loccomacco wrote:
Mugabi wrote:
So get this g, in faceit, i have disconnection issues like frames skipping , my mic gets cut off. Only in faceit not tdm/mm. Its server/ internet related. I also have the overall input lag issues in all games but thats electricty related. So for my case its both net+ electricity
You missed my point, I meant internet is not related to the whole symptoms, including mouse feeling, monitor issues, latencies and such. Of course a shitty internet can make some lags, but when it comes to the whole point, it's completely unrelated. Although consider that if electricity can cause all those symptoms in PC, it may can cause packet loss in modem too, but again not all packet losses are related to electricity, never said that.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 14 Apr 2023, 02:21

loccomacco wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 20:04
Mugabi wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 23:06
loccomacco wrote:
Mugabi wrote:
You missed my point, I meant internet is not related to the whole symptoms, including mouse feeling, monitor issues, latencies and such. Of course a shitty internet can make some lags, but when it comes to the whole point, it's completely unrelated. Although consider that if electricity can cause all those symptoms in PC, it may can cause packet loss in modem too, but again not all packet losses are related to electricity, never said that.
Yes i agree with you. I get what u mean

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 10 May 2023, 11:24

Contacted ISP today,waste of time. They cant understand what im trying to tell. No packet loss,stable connection ,no problems they said.

4000+ faceit elo player when 3000 was impressive turned to this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Byea4PiL6A

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 13 May 2023, 18:17

What happens if you reroute trough cloudflare warp? It helps often me when server sucks (typical: hiperz trash server). Or by exitlag and similar apps. My connection was weird at first location, and after the new provider overtook old provider, he changed routing trough new connectivity (from some crap fibers to vodafone) and things got better and enemies stopped warping and being not fluent when moving (of course, only legit enemies with legit ping, not 70ms trashes).

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 13 May 2023, 20:32

joseph_from_pilsen wrote:
13 May 2023, 18:17
What happens if you reroute trough cloudflare warp? It helps often me when server sucks (typical: hiperz trash server). Or by exitlag and similar apps. My connection was weird at first location, and after the new provider overtook old provider, he changed routing trough new connectivity (from some crap fibers to vodafone) and things got better and enemies stopped warping and being not fluent when moving (of course, only legit enemies with legit ping, not 70ms trashes).
Hi, i tried this few days ago after i saw this suggested in other thread,nothing changed :\ .

Yestarday i went with my gear and everything to friend house and played 2 games from there,same thing . After this i went to another friend who is on different ISP and played 4 games - Problem is still there,it was better for sure(for the first time in years i hit 4-5 bhops : D) ,i would never miss that i missed in clip above ,but still its not even close to mouse movement offline. I will say again - in beginning of the rounds like in freezetime i cant feel problem,but when i see enemy and i need to aim or even when i dont see enemy, but some action is happening or mid late round something is just broken i can't explain it .

joseph_from_pilsen

Post by joseph_from_pilsen » 13 May 2023, 21:23

Just wait for CS2 like us others :) For new issues, because the netcode will stay same crap, dunno why they cant use fair netcode like in 1.6 where was no server sider artifical lagcompensation delay. Fortunatelly, in cs2 there will be at least slower acceleration so the desync may be a LITTlE lower because desynced targets wont accelerate so fast so there will be lower discrepancy client - server - enemy client. Also some other things look promising (lower client input lag - no more 60hz input lag at 240+hz gameplay - source 1 internal processing lag is 12-13ms which cant be reduced any further, source 2 may get it somewhere to valorant level with nvidia reflex ON).

I cant play from one location from 2 houses i play from, once i started playing on 280HZ with EMLB at VG259QM i cant play from other location at 240HZ AW-2518HF, it feels like 60Hz even if i remove ghosting just by turning gsync on (than the game is fluent with no ghosting at all but feeling weird, worse contrast and still feeling like the frequency is too low + i need to play very precisely as i feel incomfortable).
However the problem with opponents and csgo being weird running i know too, sometimes its better, sometimes its terrible, i suspect its more by netcode than internet itself. The desync is extreme and worst situation is at faceit. There i described my problem with faceit aim compared to wase aim https://www.reddit.com/r/FACEITcom/comm ... t_vs_wase/

Just had a few games where 50ms side moving enemy was unkillable, moving from right to left over my crosshair, i sprayed him, 2 hits and he didnt die and killed me very paltry after i wasted half of magazine like a bot desperately trying to spray him down. In server replay he didnt move at all and was all the time standing at place right from my crosshair. This happens me almost every match at least once and whenever there is someone with 50ms+, the game is nearly unplyable, its desynced as hell and makes 0 fun, i need to play stupidly and i get paranoid from being peeked so i peek and die... or wait and die by unkillable peeker.