Enemy can shoot me while i cant see him (CSGO)

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
losxer

Re: Enemy can shoot me while i cant see him (CSGO)

Post by losxer » 25 May 2021, 13:45

mello wrote:
24 May 2021, 08:40
Simon95 wrote:
24 May 2021, 06:38
Yeah but the enemies would still be more visible. I never said that this is about input lag. The Problem must be in the synchronisation of client and server.
This has nothing to do with peekers advantage but is determined solely by players internet connection performance and UDP packet flow / packet processing. Some players simply have a connection good enough which essentially allows them to see other players sooner. This translates into having much more time to move, strafe, jump or to shoot once you see the enemy. This is packet loss, so a bad connection causes simulation accuracy issues and you are simply not participating in a game in a real time fashion. This issue most likely didn't existed in the early days (~2000 and before) but progressively started getting worse with more and more people having internet access at their homes worldwide. Not everyone is affected by this, but certain players gain an extreme advantage over majority of players in online FPS shooters thanks to that.

The most extreme examples of this i see in Apex Legends while watching many popular Twitch streamers, including the supposed "gods" / pro players / elite players. Some of these players have way too much time to shoot at the enemies (before you can see enemy reacting) and this is blatantly clear when watching their streams. It has nothing to do with skill or reflex, but with the advantage of seeing enemies faster then they can see you. And you know what happens when barely anyone is able to shoot at you in a timely fashion in FPS games ? You destroy the entire server and appear to be an elite player to others. But movement, situation awareness, aiming skills doesn't lie. Anyone can appear to be much better than he actually is when no is shooting at them. Many newbies, average but also good players are being lifted in game results & achievements thanks to this bizarre advantage. Also, none of the people who are playing on a pro level have these issues either. It is simply impossible to reach elite / pro status (in any FPS game) with bad connection which causes the significant delay in seeing other players while also introducing hit registration issues etc.
So Mello, why not so much High rank ppl get this problem when they switch house or isp?

I have tryd everything, switch isp, back to vdsl, play on gaming center 3 different everyone with fiber 1000 different 3 isp and also 3 different Place and setup, put vdsl with fastpath ( g.inp off - interleaving off ) and also i never play in adsl , i start in vdsl without this fking problem for years ( i get It when i switch to fiber 1000 )
I only know that, when i die before Is for my fault and i know it, now 90% of the time Is not cuz i remember what i can do before and now it's impossible.

And another question, can u Say more about UDP packet loss? Why they dont show that in game or with traceroute? They fix this packetloss with add delay so you cant see in game but the result was more delayed game even with 20 ms and 0 packet loss right?
Last edited by losxer on 25 May 2021, 14:15, edited 2 times in total.

losxer

Post by losxer » 25 May 2021, 13:46

n1zoo wrote:
24 May 2021, 14:03
No one knows what causes this, and this is not internet. Don't read that crap above.
It's internet 99% of the time
Bobo wrote:
24 May 2021, 19:10
Don`t blame the internet, i have a gigabit connection, i intentionally play on low ping servers and this happens to me a lot, even though i have like 10-15 ping and the enemy has 60-80.
doesn't count if you're playing on gigabyte or vdsl , before even if i play with 150 ping lobby i dont care cuz look so playable anyway (average 20 in mine), now mine is 30 and look more unplayable than 150 ping server
Unreazz wrote:
24 May 2021, 19:11
n1zoo wrote:
No one knows what causes this, and this is not internet. Don't read that crap above.
It is internet ! i expierence that shit too and all other online games are affected with this. the only solution for me atleast is to move to a place where youre not affected by this, since its area wide.

i never expierence this offline playing against bots .when you have not a stable connection to play, than you basically fuckd up cause this shit handicaps sooo hard that it doesnt matter how good you are.

if its not internet related, then tell me why most of the issues dissapear when i play with mobile traffic ?
because it's internet my eyes have the proof and truth even if saddly i dident't record that
wadge wrote:
25 May 2021, 09:31
You're not experiencing any lag on mobile ?

I do have to say it was better playing on mobile but the lag is killing it
he just said that Is more playable on mobile for him than with cable isp, oof mobile Is not good anyway and it's nothing to do with very nice internet

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 25 May 2021, 14:36

Unreazz wrote:
25 May 2021, 08:27
n1zoo wrote:
25 May 2021, 06:26
Unreazz wrote:
n1zoo wrote:
It is internet ! i expierence that shit too and all other online games are affected with this. the only solution for me atleast is to move to a place where youre not affected by this, since its area wide.

i never expierence this offline playing against bots .when you have not a stable connection to play, than you basically fuckd up cause this shit handicaps sooo hard that it doesnt matter how good you are.

if its not internet related, then tell me why most of the issues dissapear when i play with mobile traffic ?
so change isp or play on mobile. whats ur problem and why u still here?
changing isp dont help since its the same infrastructure on the ground and i allready do play on mobile traffic ? so actually besides that i have no problems and to youre second question. im here to correct peoples like you who has absoloutly no clue about how things work. maybe youre problem is electrician but that doesnt mean that all other heres having no internet issues at all.

so pls stop commenting when you have absoloutly no clue whats going on
says a guy, who has no problems on mobile net, but still somehow messing with system trimers and believing that hpet enabled or disabled gonna change his gameplay. tell me more something about isp lag, sensei

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 25 May 2021, 14:41

losxer wrote:
25 May 2021, 13:46
n1zoo wrote:
rly? who said that? mello?

losxer

Post by losxer » 25 May 2021, 17:57

n1zoo wrote:
25 May 2021, 14:41
losxer wrote:
25 May 2021, 13:46
n1zoo wrote:
rly? who said that? mello?
I dont know Who Is Mello before, i had this problem for about 1 year, and Who Say that? My eyes i test It ( same day switch One every 1 match, i Also start few match and get destroy then After switch and bully ) , de-rank hard with fiber ( cant use brain im too slow react and everyone look Better ) rank Easy with old vdsl ( react so Speed , can Carry the team and everyone look like full bot) exemple? Streamer lobby, everyone look like bot sometimes because they can see the enemy before they can even see as, but dont worry i know it's hard to belive.

PS: ping was same low in both , the only One difference i can Remember was ( the good One have the ping in game no mouving like 37 stabile fix , fiber 38 mouving to 37 and 39/40 )

victor910

Post by victor910 » 25 May 2021, 18:29

what is interpolation?
what is prediction?
what is extrapolation?
how this implemented in the game?
why this not working like expected?
what Gabe mean when to said in 2004, "From this moment two noobs always killed one pro", how this affected gameplay.

Google every question, and finally, you will get a clear picture of how this game working.
Last edited by victor910 on 26 May 2021, 03:51, edited 2 times in total.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 25 May 2021, 19:20

n1zoo wrote:
25 May 2021, 14:36
Unreazz wrote:
n1zoo wrote:
Unreazz wrote:

changing isp dont help since its the same infrastructure on the ground and i allready do play on mobile traffic ? so actually besides that i have no problems and to youre second question. im here to correct peoples like you who has absoloutly no clue about how things work. maybe youre problem is electrician but that doesnt mean that all other heres having no internet issues at all.

says a guy, who has no problems on mobile net, but still somehow messing with system trimers and believing that hpet enabled or disabled gonna change his gameplay. tell me more something about isp lag, sensei
Yeah so what ? maybe i want my system more snappier ? you think i messing arround with those things cause i have some serious inet issues ? i would even messing arround with them witout inet problems. its not everything about gameplay dude, you can tweak the most shit out of youre system and at the end of the day you will still suck d*** with network problems

you never noticed the smooth gameplay of all those pro players ? how everything on theyre screens react to them so slow and easy ? mhhhhhhhh i doubt it has something to do with internet :OOO this cant be possible since 2k21 everyone has a solid ping cause of vdsl but still cant hit shit, desync, incorrect model positions

everything what you expierence "online" at youre screen and how those things reacting to you is internet

losxer

Post by losxer » 25 May 2021, 23:54

Unreazz wrote:
25 May 2021, 19:20
n1zoo wrote:
Unreazz wrote:
n1zoo wrote:

Yeah so what ? maybe i want my system more snappier ? you think i messing arround with those things cause i have some serious inet issues ? i would even messing arround with them witout inet problems. its not everything about gameplay dude, you can tweak the most shit out of youre system and at the end of the day you will still suck d*** with network problems

you never noticed the smooth gameplay of all those pro players ? how everything on theyre screens react to them so slow and easy ? mhhhhhhhh i doubt it has something to do with internet :OOO this cant be possible since 2k21 everyone has a solid ping cause of vdsl but still cant hit shit, desync, incorrect model positions

everything what you expierence "online" at youre screen and how those things reacting to you is internet
It's ok, they cant belive, because they never get good in game, they never hit High rank, probably they never make Smurf account and reach the most High rank in few days without try hard. I can understend they dont belive this shit, Is normal.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 26 May 2021, 04:43

Unreazz wrote:
n1zoo wrote:
Unreazz wrote:
n1zoo wrote:

You said that pro players game is smooth because of internet. It means u should have completely fine game too, because your mobile net makes everything perfect, but somehow you still want it more "SnApPiER". Why did u want it snappier if ur system is already perfect with mobile internet, like those pros who have ideal game? Rule nr1 never trust a guy who believes in useplatformclock magic lol

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 26 May 2021, 06:48

n1zoo wrote:
26 May 2021, 04:43
Unreazz wrote:
n1zoo wrote:
Unreazz wrote:

You said that pro players game is smooth because of internet. It means u should have completely fine game too, because your mobile net makes everything perfect, but somehow you still want it more "SnApPiER". Why did u want it snappier if ur system is already perfect with mobile internet, like those pros who have ideal game? Rule nr1 never trust a guy who believes in useplatformclock magic lol
you are misinterpreting something. that i want to make my system faster has absolutely nothing to do with my online performance. of course these results will be reflected there, but as i said before, you can have the best system. at the end of the day it won't do you any good, because recoil, spray pattern, enemy positioniong all this is represented by your network and these problems are also real there.

these are all things "online" that can only be influenced by your internet and for the pro gamers these are "smooth".

they don't experience any desynchs and the models of the opponents are always perfect and in general the whole gameplay is smooth with them because their network conditions are right. if you look at it closely, they have an unfair advantage over everyone else because the internet is not the same for everyone and therefore they have a clear gameplay advantage over everyone else.

That's what I meant by "smooth".

but let it go. these are things you will probably never understand unless you experience it yourself, although "if you have a good eye" you can clearly see the differences in all the pros streaming online and mello and everyone else has understood it .... except you