Enemy can shoot me while i cant see him (CSGO)

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
JDoe

Re: Enemy can shoot me while i cant see him (CSGO)

Post by JDoe » 01 Jun 2021, 01:25

Regarding input lag. Has anyone tried enabling enhance pointer precision (EPP) in windows mouse settings? I was wondering why my aim in CSGO feels floaty and uncontrollable recent months until I enabled EPP yesterday. I was using this option since times of Windows 98 until last year I listened to advice of some Reddit "guru" and disabled it. I quickly got used to non-accelerated mouse movement in Windows but it turns out that EPP affects mouse in CSGO despite Raw Input option being enabled. I didn't attach any importance to this back then and quickly forgot about it but since that change my in-game performance greatly degraded.
Tomorrow I finally ran out of ideas how to fix my aim and started to randomly change all the in-game and windows settings related to mouse. I enabled EPP and - wow - that was the aim feel I was missing. Much less overshooting, easier tracking and micro adjustments. Maybe it is just me and my muscle memory built upon many years of gaming with EPP enabled but it worth giving a try I think.

ayyyjeeef

Post by ayyyjeeef » 01 Jun 2021, 07:41

FOR ME WHAT FIXED MY HITREG ( ENEMIES SEEING ME BEFORE I DO (in black ops 2) ) was reset the NETWORKTHROTTLINGINDEX tweak to default 10
only tested in black ops 2, it was like night and day difference, random noob enemies didn't seem to have advantage anymore it's like i was not delayed anymore they weren't able to react before i even see them.
now in modern warfare it doesn't seem to work anymore, maybe cause different pc but it's awful.. Enemies see me 0.5-1s earlier even if i prefire them i die, literally on my screen theyre not even peaking yet and i die(144hz 1ms monitor, same lobby pings) making the worst noobs kill me without even trying, shit sucks.. something must be connected with this tweak and this enemy see you first shit.

MatrixQW

Post by MatrixQW » 01 Jun 2021, 08:41

ayyyjeeef wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 07:41
FOR ME WHAT FIXED MY HITREG ( ENEMIES SEEING ME BEFORE I DO (in black ops 2) ) was reset the NETWORKTHROTTLINGINDEX tweak to default 10
Network Throttling limits the packets that can be transfered and that's the only thing it does, so it doesn't make sense you get better gameplay with reduced bandwidth. Maybe it's a problem with that particular game.
I can assure you it works better with it disabled because the game I play has advanced network statistics and shows it reduces ping deviation.

Dzekson22

Post by Dzekson22 » 26 Jun 2021, 20:52

Hello i living in Poland, I use FTTH INEA technology and I have the same problem, I changed suppliers, but to no avail, in 4g mobile internet the game runs smoother, the game works like in 60hz I have delays what I see on the screen, mouse movements are not smooth.