Enemy can shoot me while i cant see him (CSGO)

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
nyxo100

Re: Enemy can shoot me while i cant see him (CSGO)

Post by nyxo100 » 29 May 2021, 04:50

f1ndus wrote:
29 May 2021, 03:53
nyxo100 wrote:
29 May 2021, 03:44
yep i have the same problem huge but very huge input lag in day even in desktop is noticeable this issue is fixed like at 2 am and a at 1 pm is back is annoying.... this issue is not related to my hardware because in my brother gaming notebook this issue is identical at my problem.

in my friend house this issue is not happening the gaming experiencie is in other level of smooth so sad 4 years with this problem and not fix...
what is your electricity condition?
mainly circuit breakers in fuse box
a electrician say is all ok in my house :/ but in my town i have a lot of high voltage power lines i think maybe dat is causing this issues

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 29 May 2021, 06:12

nyxo100 wrote:
29 May 2021, 04:50
f1ndus wrote:
29 May 2021, 03:53
nyxo100 wrote:
yep i have the same problem huge but very huge input lag in day even in desktop is noticeable this issue is fixed like at 2 am and a at 1 pm is back is annoying.... this issue is not related to my hardware because in my brother gaming notebook this issue is identical at my problem.

in my friend house this issue is not happening the gaming experiencie is in other level of smooth so sad 4 years with this problem and not fix...
what is your electricity condition?
mainly circuit breakers in fuse box
a electrician say is all ok in my house :/ but in my town i have a lot of high voltage power lines i think maybe dat is causing this issues
yeah high voltage power lines are 20meters near my house, same problem

losxer

Post by losxer » 29 May 2021, 07:24

nyxo100 wrote:

I Will Say this for the last time, take a PC portable and try im your house without use Electricity and play, then try the same in your friend house with his internet u Will see the problem go away.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 29 May 2021, 07:31

losxer wrote:
29 May 2021, 07:24
nyxo100 wrote:

I Will Say this for the last time, take a PC portable and try im your house without use Electricity and play, then try the same in your friend house with his internet u Will see the problem go away.
bro stop with that please, we all are sure ethernet its not causing our problems, i fixing this shit from 2016, yes there was times when i thought its ISP and ethernet, but after many many test i know its causing electricity in house or EMF radiation...

wadge

Post by wadge » 29 May 2021, 08:01

I just tried a double conversion online ups to get the best power possible but it didnt make a difference (maybe a bit smoother) but it didnt help people appear to still have an advantage over me, more time to react than me...

The next step would be to test an internet business plan with udp priorization, like voip is also using udp packets

losxer

Post by losxer » 29 May 2021, 09:47

f1ndus wrote:
29 May 2021, 07:31
losxer wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

bro stop with that please, we all are sure ethernet its not causing our problems, i fixing this shit from 2016, yes there was times when i thought its ISP and ethernet, but after many many test i know its causing electricity in house or EMF radiation...
I just wanted to save your mind, but it's okay if you want to dodge the real problem and think it's even radiation, I give up, good luck in your theories.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 29 May 2021, 14:21

losxer wrote:
29 May 2021, 09:47
f1ndus wrote:
29 May 2021, 07:31
losxer wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

I just wanted to save your mind, but it's okay if you want to dodge the real problem and think it's even radiation, I give up, good luck in your theories.
no i dont think, i know it for sure.. you dont have the same problem as me maybe, or idk how you can know everything aboute my problem to say this for 100% its not electricity, we can be here 1 hour to talking aboute my all tests from 2016 i did.
With my gear which i using in house i tested in my friend houses, they dont have any problem, yeah i played on they PCs and everything was OK, no mouse delay, no big desync, no input lag, everything perfekt, so i bring my gear from my house to this places and i had problem on places where my friends are saved, i had bad input lag on my setup when my friends has perfect everything.
also i was semi pro player in cs:go and i was traveling on LANs very active, i tried to ask my manager to bring his pc for me, i bring only monitor and i had problem the same, and 100+ other players was fine and my mates asked me " you play on 60hz?" everything was bad, they saw that.. so something happend in my house to this pc setup.. yeah i played on lans where was PCs and monitors delivered by lan organizers and everything was perfect..

I had too times when i thought its ethernet/isp or something, maybe 3 years back when i was littlebit new with this problem, but it doesnt make any sense and logic..

So stop analyze other people problems when u cant see deeper, I do not refute you dont have problem with ISP and its electricity, becouse i dont see in your problem and i didnt played on your setup, you understand what i mean? thanks

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 29 May 2021, 19:25

losxer wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

bro stop that this issue is none related with internet my town is new and this issue is happen even there was not company of internet nearly
i have to use modem 3g 1year and the problem exist in that time..... is a huge diference is not related with ping this thing happen in OFFLINE games and DESKTOP too..... the problem you say is totally different

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 31 May 2021, 08:58

nyxo100 wrote:
29 May 2021, 19:25
losxer wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

bro stop that this issue is none related with internet my town is new and this issue is happen even there was not company of internet nearly
i have to use modem 3g 1year and the problem exist in that time..... is a huge diference is not related with ping this thing happen in OFFLINE games and DESKTOP too..... the problem you say is totally different

Which games you tested offline ?

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 31 May 2021, 18:30

Unreazz wrote:
31 May 2021, 08:58
nyxo100 wrote:
29 May 2021, 19:25
losxer wrote:
nyxo100 wrote:

Which games you tested offline ?
A Lot Doom, skyrim, Far cry, call of duty, Halo collection etc this issue is totally random somedays is playable other days the delay in mouse is more noticeable.... is like a vsync activated all the time (obviously not) offline games not are a problem at all because you play vs the IA and is ok i can go with this issue... but online gaming is a painfull with this delay you miss incredible easy shots and the mouse feels off and that ruins the gameplay completely because in E-sports the smallest detail matters. i tried everything monitors, mouse, all pc parts and the issue persist :roll: i really lost hope because this issue is present for my since 2017