windows 11 leaked version (performance, input-lag)

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
deama

Re: windows 11 leaked version (performance, input-lag)

Post by deama » 21 Jun 2021, 05:27

blackmagic wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 11:18
okay i just tried it by myself and no improvement at all when it comes to my issue and the degrading hitreg and all the bullshit that happens here in online...

game test valorant:

the first match was fine and playable at first windows 11 install but just some after the same bad issue kicks back for all the next matches here...
its just fking stupid all that i want burn everything around me. horror.

i already give up here to try find logical answer to that kind of behavior where 1 match it seems fixed, playable normal but all next matches are become the worst possible ever case where its never possible to build skill with that bullshit or get better in online and compete at same level with others...you drop to the worst noob with this issue.

literally unplayable even when having good stable high fps and small ping...

but atleast i can say here that windowses has nothing to do with this and even windows 11 don't change that and does nothing on that issue i experience here for years...
There's a guy here that reinstalls his windows every 3 days or so, could try that.

Have you tried linux? Try ubuntu, install a minimum ubuntu, with the low latency kernel (liquorix), then install the KDE shell (has a lot of settings, e.g. disable dwm), and maybe that'll work better? Could dual boot it too.

hsEnter

Post by hsEnter » 21 Jun 2021, 15:18

blackmagic wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 11:18
okay i just tried it by myself and no improvement at all when it comes to my issue and the degrading hitreg and all the bullshit that happens here in online...

game test valorant:

the first match was fine and playable at first windows 11 install but just some after the same bad issue kicks back for all the next matches here...
its just fking stupid all that i want burn everything around me. horror.

i already give up here to try find logical answer to that kind of behavior where 1 match it seems fixed, playable normal but all next matches are become the worst possible ever case where its never possible to build skill with that bullshit or get better in online and compete at same level with others...you drop to the worst noob with this issue.

literally unplayable even when having good stable high fps and small ping...

but atleast i can say here that windowses has nothing to do with this and even windows 11 don't change that and does nothing on that issue i experience here for years...
this problem is probably due to the lag compensation :/

Tin1017

Post by Tin1017 » 21 Jun 2021, 16:36

Well windows 11 felt alot better tho. It also has gpu scheduling enabled by default. Try with it off.
Can you run Valorant on anything other than windows?

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 21 Jun 2021, 17:15

Tin1017 wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 16:36
Can you run Valorant on anything other than windows?
No.

forii

Post by forii » 23 Jun 2021, 17:44

It has ~10 fps less in COD Warzone vs win 10 with same setup.
I think its not finish yet and doesnt make any difference for extreme hardware, might be better for potato pc