I have decided to quit fps competitive gaming and focus on other stuff

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Unixko

Re: I have decided to quit fps competitive gaming and focus on other stuff

Post by Unixko » 20 Jul 2021, 03:42

empleat wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 03:14
Mugabi wrote:
17 Jul 2021, 09:44
That's it, its been more than 3 years ive been experiencing this lag stutter heavy mouse feeling with no fix but to do million windows reinstall which make things fine for one day.
Ill try to beat single player games. Im gona graduate in 6 months, so i might give it one more try if i get Job, im gona move and try 6 isps but I don't think ill have energy for that. Thank you guys for your help in this forum. Goodluck
If you play CS GO try server picker, it blocks other servers in firewall so you can play on servers closest to you!!!
dont post here my czech friend you had zero experience with problem what people have there thank you
(you just think you have no you dont)

empleat

Post by empleat » 20 Jul 2021, 13:55

Unixko wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 03:42
dont post here my czech friend you had zero experience with problem what people have there thank you
OK why are you stalking me on every forum and why are you so salty. It seems like you have some issues you are projecting onto me. I was just trying to help. I don't give shit so...

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 20 Jul 2021, 16:04

empleat wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 13:55
Unixko wrote:
OK why are you stalking me on every forum and why are you so salty. It seems like you have some issues you are projecting onto me. I was just trying to help. I don't give shit so...
yes, different apartments could do a thing. I was in LAN with my pc many times, but i didn't notice any improvement sadly, no idea why. maybe most of mine lag is happening because of old mbo, no idea tbh.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 20 Jul 2021, 17:20

n1zoo wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 16:04
empleat wrote:
Unixko wrote:
yes, different apartments could do a thing. I was in LAN with my pc many times, but i didn't notice any improvement sadly, no idea why. maybe most of mine lag is happening because of old mbo, no idea tbh.
What about the PCs of youre friends ?

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 20 Jul 2021, 18:26

Unreazz wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:20
n1zoo wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 16:04
empleat wrote:
Unixko wrote:
What about the PCs of youre friends ?
they fine, only mine was bad. i was testing on friend and my own pc